Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:38:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Be Safe  (Read 1605 times)
cizatext

Activity: 952
Merit: 41

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 05:40:40 PM

It heart breaking to hear of big exchanges being hacked into and huge amount of bitcoin being stolen and that is also an indication that we are not safe and the only way to protect our assets from being stolen is to chose a strong security procedure for accessing our wallets and also be careful of who have access to our personal information.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
indoagung88

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

Files.fm - Store, Share and Sell Files

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 10:20:42 PM

Whatever is discussed, the hacker's account is very detrimental and unsettling to many people. They should use the intelligence they have to make technology useful for many people. And also stop to steal forever. Sad

✦ files.fm library ✦
P2P File Catalog & Marketplace with AI and Blockchain Payments
akashark

Activity: 387
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 10:37:19 PM

I made a horrible mistake and that's why I had to lost everything. I kept my private key on my google drive and hacker hacked my everything! about 11K USD I lost! That money was all of my savings and the still, I am empty! Now I have a ledger Nano S hardware wallet and I feel safe with it. Your every point are very important and everyone should follow those points to keep their funds safe.

bitcoins94

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 04:54:30 PM

Always be safe with your investments. Please note that AML BitCoin has a privately regulated public blockchain.
ngusmin
Copper Member

Activity: 496

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 05:05:38 PM

For me wallet security is the most important and because of that, I secure my private key and activate 2FA so that wallet security is safer and my assets are completely protected.

┏━━━━━━━━━ JOIN TELEGRAM GROUP ━━━━━━━━━┓
│▓▓▓▓▓▓ T o o l K i t z A I -  Break the Barrier ▓▓▓▓▓▓│
┗━━━━━━━━━━━ T R Y  D E M O ━━━━━━━━━━━┛
maaydin

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 05:10:44 PM

you  can   be   safe   by   exchange   platform  and also  there  is one   more  thing   that   is  very important  key s  they must  be   in  a  safe  place or    maybe  person  i  don t know  but  they  should.
tadpole_bitfrog

Activity: 464
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 05:15:43 PM

That is what we need to do to protect our account. There are so many attacks from hackers and we need to protect our assets. We have no law here, no SEC protection. so never subjective.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
sngwinner

Activity: 432

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 06:03:14 PM

To every right, there is a responsibility. This is a common saying in my country and i believe it is so in almost all countries. What do I mean by this. You cryptocurrency is good and has saved many from the worries of central banks. What we need to do is to be responsible for our own security.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Tashi

Activity: 391

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 06:13:13 PM

To be safe, you need special effort. Especially, we need to pay much attention to the computers we trade crypto money.

I agree. Those skilled hackers can maybe even trace if you do cryptocurrency transactions in your own gadget, be mindful and observant if you find any suspicious in your devices. Also, always take care of your private keys and never share them with anybody but yourself.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
strideynet

Activity: 412
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 08:23:23 AM

the question in cold wallets I thought is not worth it, because this is the first method of storing cryptocurrency from investors
recklessMe

Activity: 195

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 08:06:28 PM

Actually, keeping funds on a web-based wallet isn't that safe. A cold wallet should be reliable as it isn't connected to the Internet, so the hackers are unlikely to steal your assets. I like this feature at CEX. In addition to it, the company provides more security measures and collaborates with banks. It's okay to buy, for example, DASH for EUR (https://cex.io/dash-eur) and leave coins on the exchange, not worrying much about their safety.
dvdrewritable

Activity: 280
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 08:38:35 PM

We should be cautious about the safety issue every now and then we browse the unknown website which can bring huge trouble for us. If we concern about our assets and money we need to good use of our computer and internet security and should not share or public our private keys and password as well.

▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     I  D  Ξ  A  O  L  O  G  Y     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄
SUPPORT BRIGHT IDEAS THROUGH CROWDFUNDING
Follow us on:  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram  |  Medium  |  Youtube
ratatat bangbang

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 09:00:59 PM

That is the very important to do in each individual to be more aware in the safetiness of your investment. We all knoa that nowadays there are lots of scammers which we need to be much aware.
Tanya12356

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 09:28:32 PM

That is the very important to do in each individual to be more aware in the safetiness of your investment. We all knoa that nowadays there are lots of scammers which we need to be much aware.
That's for sure. In our time, you can hack anything, and crypto-video is not an exception.
Aponkye1

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2018, 09:32:41 PM

Thanks for this resourceful information. I think people should actually stay away from all these free give aways that promise more than they can give. Staying safe and secured in the crypto community is a personal thing that i wish everybody in here should do in terms of protecting his/her funds from scammers. You can purchase a hardware wallet to keep funds safe from scammers.

Naughty Princess

Activity: 952
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 09:53:22 PM

To be safe, you need special effort. Especially, we need to pay much attention to the computers we trade crypto money.
To be safe is not keeping what you have on exchange for long specially of it is handsome amount. You give much effort to have it so make more effort to make it safe. Lost amount through hacking cannot be recovered and that is not anyone want to happen because it could be the worst thing that possible to happen and we have to take early action for that not to happen.

mohammedmattar

Activity: 448
Merit: 20

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2018, 10:55:13 PM

I share your opinion on almost everything I've seen and I see good advice
But note that the cost of cold storage may not fit everyone
Only those who own btc deserve it.
creeps

Activity: 742
Merit: 144

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 10:57:01 PM

That's for sure. In our time, you can hack anything, and crypto-video is not an exception.
As the technology continues to grow, hackers are also growing so we must be very careful and put an extra security in our wallet. Exchanges are still not safe and we may not be sure what will happen in the future so protect your own assets as much as possible.

totally agree with you
Yeah, don’t just trust the security of your wallet on the exchanges you are using, do some extra security on your wallet and don’t trust easily any links coming from your emails.
JerryLucky

Activity: 22

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 11:00:14 PM

nowadays, keeping yourself safe with bitcoin can be a little bit complicated because of skilled hackers. They have enogh good skill to take away your wallet by your mistake even a mall mistake, so you always should be alert
kucritt

Activity: 616

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 12:07:18 AM

yes i agree with you, be safe check twice the URL link before you input your password, email, or private key. and dont share your private key to anyone. just trust yourself

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: