Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 03:42:46 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Some thoughts about market prospects. Let's argue  (Read 558 times)
upperwonder (OP)

Activity: 86
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 07:18:30 PM

Hi guys. I am very interested in one question ... I read many different messages from different topics of this forum. Many people believe that the current situation in the market is a preparation for big growth. Allegedly, the market is ready for it and it will happen soon. But I think that big wallets (powerful people with big money) have been made it specially to mislead us. In fact, there will be no growth in the next couple of years. What do you think about?
greenfield84

Activity: 36
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 07:43:58 PM

Everything is possible, the market is very unpredictable and the probability of rising or falling is 50%. Maybe tomorrow a reversal will begin, and maybe all this is speculation to push the market even more. But I do not think that the bear market will continue for several more years. I think in 2019 there will be a positive trend

Neluns
♦ New Generation Financial Ecosystem ♦
Pre-sale on Aug, 1
butka

Activity: 434
Merit: 246

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 08:24:20 PM

I don't think anybody is misleading anybody else, whales or otherwise. When we are talking about growth, the money has to come from somewhere. That means either a widespread adoption of crypto-currencies or institutional money coming in. I don't see either one of these two options (from the demand side of things) happening right now. This doesn't mean that it will not happen in the near future, but right now I see limited potential for growth. However, there is one additional aspect we should consider, which is on the supply side. The next bitcoin halving is happening 2020, which means further limiting the supply. We will probably see the market reacts to that even earlier than 2020.
raden1922

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

Colletrix-Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worlds

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 08:29:20 PM

Everyone can argue about today's market situation or tomorrow. Although it hasn't happened yet, and can only predict and hope. I will continue to hope that the market will move to grow and be green. It's up to other people to talk about anything, I will keep thinking positive. Thanks.

━  ━━  ━━━     colletrix     ━━━  ━━  ━
Revolutionizing the IP Industry via Tokenization
━      [ I E O June 2019 ]      ━
kindbtc

Activity: 1008
Merit: 12

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 08:38:27 PM

Well personally i think these things can not be predicted, it is very simple, if we will get growing volumes we will also see growth in value, all we need is big volume back in the volume just like we had last year, market crossed 800 billion in volume and at the moment we are back to 200 so volume is the deciding factor in this market.

Swaap | Nova Bank
----------------------------------------------
[ GET | ACCEPT | EXCHANGE | WALLETS ]
Noobaru

Activity: 504
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2018, 09:10:16 PM

This is all speculation, nobody knows for sure. There is some truth regarding whales, but all in all it really comes down to investors themselves. If people start embracing and investing more in cryptocurrencies, then bull will most surely happen. We can't simply rely on history and say "oh well, if last year at the same time bitcoin rose to unimaginable proportions, it will go even higher than that this time". It's just not doable. Only "the future" knows for sure and "the past" is not always a great teacher. I would suggest spending what you can afford, lay back and wait if anything happens.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
sunsilk

Activity: 2954
Merit: 621

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 09:20:06 PM

That's a fact? do you have any proof to support that claim that there will be no growth for the next couple of years? no one can predict entirely what's going to happen to the market and we are all guessing and speculating on where it is heading.

I think your basis is the current one that you can see and that's disappointing many investors which made them think that there's no way for the market to grow. The real fact is we're still up high compare to same month of 2017.

Vaniaayu

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 09:48:39 PM

in my opinion, such an opinion can arise on a person's worries on the current market conditions that continue to decline, compared to previous years many miracles occurred. what if we continue to be optimistic in the future. indeed related to profit and loss, but at least we are a little relieved by the actual news that happened on cryprocurrency
Qu1ck$1Lv3r

Activity: 170
Merit: 10

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 10:57:53 PM

Hi guys. I am very interested in one question ... I read many different messages from different topics of this forum. Many people believe that the current situation in the market is a preparation for big growth. Allegedly, the market is ready for it and it will happen soon. But I think that big wallets (powerful people with big money) have been made it specially to mislead us. In fact, there will be no growth in the next couple of years. What do you think about?

I surely believe we will see huge bull market in the fuure. But i am again sure that will be not in 1 or 1.5 years. We need atleast 2 year to see again this kind of bull market again.
We can still continue earning some money in crypto market but huge gains will not be very easy. we need to wait.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
metalglowd

Activity: 546
Merit: 10

💲 EMIREX EXCHANGE 💲

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2018, 11:01:57 PM

it looks like the prospects for the future will be good if supported by good coin growth, especially those paired with BTC and ETH. Now also a lot of project starting to release new exchanges, here I don't understand what they are doing, even though the market has a lot, this will certainly affect coin growth

❱  Whitepaper  ❱   E M R X ─ Token ─   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
[ ◾ telegram   ◾ facebook   ◾ TWITTER ]   New Digital Economy
DeltaX

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 11:05:31 PM

The market is no ready for that, the big bubble will be happened in a few years. so many people have been repeating to say the same thing just like it will go to the moon, big pump will come and many but they are all bullshit. market is not ready for that, it might happen when bitcoin gets another halving time o decrease its block reward dude
jazz1984

Activity: 392
Merit: 5

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 05:43:39 AM

We can say with certainty that in the past 9 months there was no growth, bitcoin volatility dropped to minimum values ​​and the price was firmly fixed at about 6000. What will happen next? Long flat or rapid growth? We can not know, as noted above except for halving in 2020, significant news is not expected yet, perhaps ETF will be a growth factor, we will see.
tdeannova

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 06:01:29 AM

I agree if many people are preparing their assets and continue to fold them for the future. But I disagree if there is no market growth or recovery in the coming year, because no one can guess for sure and the market can move at any time.
kevingreen

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 06:07:04 AM

I don't think anybody is misleading anybody else, whales or otherwise. When we are talking about growth, the money has to come from somewhere. That means either a widespread adoption of crypto-currencies or institutional money coming in. I don't see either one of these two options (from the demand side of things) happening right now. This doesn't mean that it will not happen in the near future, but right now I see limited potential for growth. However, there is one additional aspect we should consider, which is on the supply side. The next bitcoin halving is happening 2020, which means further limiting the supply. We will probably see the market reacts to that even earlier than 2020.

That is the point immediately money is injected into cryptocurrency market the market will stabilize and growth will take place naturally no one will stop or manipulate it.
BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 579

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 06:54:56 AM

Many people believe that the current situation in the market is a preparation for big growth.
majority of those people are saying things like this because they have bought those coins on top and are now desperate to get their money back and are hoping for the rise to happen sooner.

Allegedly, the market is ready for it and it will happen soon.
the market is still in recession trying to fix the pumps that happened last year. of course that is true about the biggest altcoins that are on top not all of the coins like the small cap coins at the bottom.

But I think that big wallets (powerful people with big money) have been made it specially to mislead us. In fact, there will be no growth in the next couple of years. What do you think about?
the "big wallets" don't care enough to make things like that. those statements were created by newbies losing money.
the big wallets are now making money elsewhere.

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
Unplugged

Activity: 352
Merit: 100

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 08:16:56 AM

We all know that the market is very erratic, so anything is possible. As for me, I am optimistic and I deeply believe that the market will recover and get back up again soon. Maybe not as high as the moon, but it'll recover. Remember that when you're down, there's no other way but up.

███   ████     Bitgesell's first yearly halving is coming in less than a month!     ████   ███
B I T G E S E L L      BUY BGL/USDT NOW AT DIGIFINEX
██               ████████     •     Telegram     •     Twitter     •     ████████               ██
Redg85

Activity: 258
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2018, 08:48:50 AM

hello mate! you have a point about people with big pockets but i think no one knows when is the big market growth will happen. but anything is possible. we may face a bigger downfall in the exchanges in the future but i know there will also a growth coming through after. just hold your assets as much as possible. cheers!

DABANKING  - The Decentralized Gaming Platform
▸ Minning DAA Token NOW, Earn ETH Lifetime!◂
Ividanik
Copper Member

Activity: 205
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 12:48:54 PM

One thing is for sure, something is in the air, and changes are about to happen. It's not only the investors with big money that can influence the market. Don't forget, it's us too. Besides they are the minority..
Xiaolongnu

Activity: 375
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 12:54:38 PM

Most of people in this forum say that the bull market will come soon. I hope that too. The people that you said (billionaire) will only get in the market if they see a big chance to make money.
syberwolfen

Activity: 790
Merit: 261

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 01:08:49 PM

in my opinion, such an opinion can arise on a person's worries on the current market conditions that continue to decline, compared to previous years many miracles occurred. what if we continue to be optimistic in the future. indeed related to profit and loss, but at least we are a little relieved by the actual news that happened on cryprocurrency
Yes I am bothered after seeing the market situation everyday. It goes down and rarely up there is no stability till now, no one cannot predict anything we need to afford all these stuffs. Victories and defeat are part of the game. Well this is how it goes now.

Am I spamming? Report me!
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: