Bitcoin Forum
September 15, 2024, 12:51:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: GAPCUT - crypto gambling game inspired by option trading mechanics  (Read 122 times)
MrCombinator (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 08:34:54 PM

---------  COMING SOON  --------- 

Hello everyone,

I want to share the news about an upcoming cryptocurrency gambling game me and my team are currently developing.

GAPCUT - the original gambling game ironically inspired by option trading mechanics. The game’s algorithm generates an ongoing line similar to the market price chart. Place a bet, choose your future time-gap, guess the direction of the line and cash out the difference between starting and ending points of your gap.

• option like betting on a algorithm generated volatile line similar to the stock market price chart
  • real time mechanics
  • ability to choose leverage for your bet
  • observe possible patterns and create a betting strategy

PAYMENT: the goal is to use 3 cryptocurrencies in the payment system ( Bitcoin, Etherium, and Litecoin ) although the early prototype will start out just with bitcoin.

The project is in the early development stage, but getting some email signups and feedback would be appreciated ( call me naive ). We are planing to launch first working game prototype over the next two months. So feel free to check out the website or ask questions.

Have a good day
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: