Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 01:14:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [PRE-ANN] INTRODUCING THE TWERKSKETBALL LEAGUE  (Read 157 times)
imeya (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 08:50:38 PM
Last edit: October 03, 2018, 07:16:47 PM by imeya

SOME IMPORTANT LINKS TO STAY IN TOUCH

WATCH TWERKSKETBALL YOUTUBE EVENT TRAILER VIDEO & SUBSCRIBE: https://youtu.be/flj2m_VHBAQ

FOLLOW US ON TWITTER: https://twitter.com/twerksketball
JOIN US ON TELEGRAM: https://t.me/Twerksketball
TWERKSKETBALL.COM IS UNDER DEVELOPMENT AND WE'LL UPDATE HERE WHEN ITS LIVE

Hey Guys!

I am creating this post to share a first of its kind Live production of a sporting plus artistic entertainment league with a twist called:

TWERKSKETBALL - Where Everything Bounces.

Twerksketball is the world's first and only Live female artistic sporting entertainment competition currently being produced for a Genesis Event in Los Angeles, California.

I've spent 3 years researching and developing this project, everything from its business model, to minute-to-minute play out of the live competition's format, flow, and the 12 major U.S cities touring aspect of it.

I live in Los Angeles and the Twerksketball trailer video released less than a week ago is starting to capture the minds and hearts of people locally and on social media that wants to see Twerksketball come alive and a number of people that reached out expressing interest in event attendance details.

The reason why I am bringing this project to the crypto community here on BitcoinTalk is simple but potentially profound.

Since getting involved in the most exciting, hardworking and innovative community in the world today (Crypto community) back in June of 2017, I've patiently participated and been quiet surveying the field in hopes of discovering how I can make a meaningful contribution to the one thing I also believe the technology needs most:

Real world marketplace demonstration of a Cryptocurrency in use outside of Fintech or Blockchain-as-a-Service environment. Even if it is on a smaller scale of real world, offline line demonstration and use.

What I mean by this is that Twerksketball's innovative components come from how doable, touchable, believable an appealing and entertainment packed Live Competition is.

Unlike digital communities that requires a tremendous amount of new skill acquistion by the general public in order to participate ... Twerksketball carries a real world business model and production that's as easy as 1, 2, 3 for the interested public.

1. Are you interested in attending a Twerksketball Event? Yes
2. Great! Visit Twerksketball.com to purchase your event passes and access other behind the scenes content. (Ok, great.. will do. Thanks)
3. Upon visiting site to purchase pass: How would you like to pay? Discount for paying with TWRK Token which can be purchased with Bitcoin or Ethereum, you can also pay with bitcoin, ethereum, litecoin  OR the USD

This is a simple, believable, and achievable Initial Introduction to being offered such varying methods of payment that's well diversified with Crypto options and hedged with the familiar habit in the USD to still preserve the customer acquisition while leaving open the subtle window of opportunity to continue exposing them to the Crypto options in future engagements with the Twerksketball brand.

We have to craw with the people, before we can walk with them because they did not spend the last decade or so learning the Computer Science or its governing principles.

The next adoption opportunity that the Twerksketball brand and series offers the Crypto community is at the actual Twerksketball events upon event guests arriving.

One of the biggest bottle necks for major events are things like parking coordination, security check points and event pass verification at the gates, and seating arrangements once inside the arena.

While the TWRK utility token helps incentivize the Twerksketball global following and community ... True Blockchain technology will find a new but familiar ground to be put to absolutely relevant use only to bring about levels of efficiencies in the aforementioned bottleneck areas of major event production.

Another win for blockchain technology and crypto as it pertains to real world demonstrated relevance.

I've been in various levels of event production now for over a decade, going back to my early days in college in the mid 2000s.

And while very tech savvy from being on the web way before we dropped the "We" in Weblog to coin today's Blog and the industry that it created ... I made the cardinal sin of not pursuing software development.

But, that trade off allowed me to focus on the Entrepreneurship, Business and Marketing side of things and have got that down packed.

Now, I am looking to form a small Co-founding Technology team that will join our current business and production team to be the third leg of a powerful operational Triangle to lead Twerksketball Live Entertainment to its rightful place as the world's next major sporting franchise ... But unlike the UFC, WWE, NBA, NFL, English Premier League, Formula 1 Racing, Drone Racing League, and any other existing sporting franchise ....

We at Twerksketball and the general Crypto community have a first ever once-in-a-lifetime opportunity right here, right now ...

We ALL have the opportunity to Own a piece of this history making production that's brewing to be the biggest new cultural and economic center to enter the global sporting and entertainment arena.

Lastly, and before I leave you a few links below to get a ground level looking into the just commenced roll out of the Twerksketball brand and imagery ...

I would like to point out to you that in the event we announce a utility token offering, it would be in line with the following funding parameters or controls as it pertains to what's Needed to ensure successful quality production of Twerksketball's Genesis Event in Los Angeles, California and the subsequent follow up 11 productions in 11 other major U.S markets.

We invested in a large scale production consulting firm that helped us research production cost and advised on a viable per event/market production budget of $500,000 and a total production budget of $6 million USD.

While we've discussed the method raising funds extensively, I am convinced that our best option is to raise the initial $500K that's NEEDED for the Genesis Event in L.A and structure the token generation model around anticipation of coming to the community for support funding to combine with Genesis Event P&L to ensure the continuity of the Twerksketball Season 1 tour (with a primary purpose of finding and contracting our 22 Professionals to Roster the first generation of Team Melody and Team Harmony (trailer video will explain more)...

We active seek out and would appreciate this community's feedback as it pertains to structuring our token generation and the suggested approach outlined above. We built Twerksketball knowing that we don't know everything although its our vision and my intellectual property ... So we will always find strength in reaching out and asking you guys for your ideas and input to help strengthen our vision for success.

I have no intention of being an anonymous Crypto Founder as that would be as silly as Vince Mcmanne (Founder of WWE) hiding his face from his events or his business simply because he decided to partner with innovation and the community driving such innovation. So my LinkedIn profile can also be found below.

OUR CHIEF VISION FOR TWERKSKETBALL

The ultimate vision for Twerksketball is to produce an ongoing and touring cultural center that has the entertainment value proposition to bring out a large live audience market-to-market AND hold a strong digital streaming or online viewing audience through the Twerksketball Mobile Media Network.

These two attention-grabbing and keeping methods of distributing Twerksketball creates a massive in-house content network and intellectual property base that will surely secure the ongoing sustainability of Twerksketball's business model(s) and enhance second-market opportunities for initial holders of Twerksketball's Utility Tokens.  

Finally, the ultimate social aim for Twerksketball is to unite the world’s cultures through the licensing of a Team Harmony or a Team Melody in different major markets in the world, while offering them local cultural content freedom as it pertains to how they actually recruit and produce their versions of Twerksketball events (with respect to their cultural performance arts norms, while the game of basketball remains the same globally).

Once we've signed the 22 professional Twerksketballers and Twerksters that make up the first generation of Team Melody and Team Harmony ... It is our goal to pursue Quarterly Pay Per View Twerksketball Events for a total of four (4) PPV events a year in four major global markets.

Once the ball gets rolling (or bouncing), we were advised to also be open to a potential residency offer from Las Vegas for Twerksketball and was advised to consider it only on year-to-year basis.

If you've read this far, we're grateful for your genuine interest in what we're building at Twerksketball and looking forward to answering any questions you may have, receiving and incorporating your much appreciated feedback that can help us all do better, together.

Thank you again for your interest in our production.

DONATE TO SUPPORT OUR HISTORY MAKING DAY-TO-DAY EFFORTS:

BTC DONATION ADDRESS: 3BRHPfm8dfT6wMbXgHToz1AFqS8k6GcFpP
ETH DONATION ADDRESS: 0xe595F40179Ed6D57c2AF36fd1518E51F20a3069d
BCH DONATION ADDRESS: qrnrwt5t88klcvshmxggaxs0da6ede4xmyl5rd66ve
LTC DONATION ADDRESS: MSctyyvBKNmCbWEU3Bh1o3F4sEyTYRFR5Y
DASH DONATION ADDRESS: Xxfr7vf6aWxtWcAs4itmFP9C5711DDXAo1
DOGE DONATION ADDRESS: DBTw435yrDPUSXYXLxUUj2kcajmjTqdBp2
ETC DONATION ADDRESS: 0xB8508718dC85f58DA43746CC3C2FE50E4180aB19

My Best,
Ebo Onwunali
Creator/Executive Producer
Twerksketball Live Entertainment
LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/ebooo/
cryptoyobelly

Activity: 3

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 01:38:02 AM

Nice project Ebo! Welcome to BT. With the amount you need token supply should be very low. Thats always a great start for any new project coming into crypto. When is the Genesis Event in LA planned for?
imeya (OP)

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 02:09:58 AM

Nice project Ebo! Welcome to BT. With the amount you need token supply should be very low. Thats always a great start for any new project coming into crypto. When is the Genesis Event in LA planned for?

Thanks @cryptoyobelly, appreciate the welcome and kind words about our project.

I created an account while back but definitely guilty of not spending enough time here offering feedback to other projects... But nevertheless, thank you!

As far as total token supply, we have the early advantage of not already generating tokens before introducing the project because we don't want to guess when it comes to how we ask the community to get their resources (time, energy, money, etc) involved in supporting a new project so we wanted to hear some voices first before making any fancy announcement posters, haha.

Certainly agree that the total supply will be low either way .. And the Genesis Event in L.A is planned for February, 2019 - with some contingency dates and plans in case of any unforeseen circumstances.

Let me know if I can answer any other question(s) for you
cryptoyobelly

Activity: 3

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 04:53:35 AM

I created an account while back but definitely guilty of not spending enough time here offering feedback to other projects... But nevertheless, thank you!

As far as total token supply, we have the early advantage of not already generating tokens before introducing the project because we don't want to guess when it comes to how we ask the community to get their resources (time, energy, money, etc) involved in supporting a new project so we wanted to hear some voices first before making any fancy announcement posters, haha.

Certainly agree that the total supply will be low either way .. And the Genesis Event in L.A is planned for February, 2019 - with some contingency dates and plans in case of any unforeseen circumstances.

Sure thing Mate. Keep up the good work. I might just be at the Genesis event in LA  Cool
imeya (OP)

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 07:15:54 PM

Sure thing Mate. Keep up the good work. I might just be at the Genesis event in LA  Cool

We would love to have you there! Make sure to follow for future updates and announcements and shoot me a message if you do end up coming  Grin
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: