Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 04:52:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Trading from a mobile application on Android.  (Read 1394 times)
omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 07:03:39 PM

Hello community. I recently started trading with Android on Binance, everything works simple and clear. Does anyone trade with Android on other exchanges? what exactly? share your experiences. Thank you.
I also trade cryptocurrencies on Android too and I used binance and kucoin application for trading.  Outside,  bad network I think it is faster to trade using android application than windows.  However the general situations in the market made me to hold on trading until volumes started to increase again.
otundebis

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 07:07:50 PM

I have traded and still trade with my Android phone on bittrex.  I think bittrex is the best trading website with Android phone.  I have never had any issue. Trading on phone is supper convenient and fast,  the security of your trading activities is also secure!

jjohnathn

Activity: 74
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 08:05:40 AM

Hello community. I recently started trading with Android on Binance, everything works simple and clear. Does anyone trade with Android on other exchanges? what exactly? share your experiences. Thank you.

Of course it will work the same as in PC. The only difference when trading in PC and in mobile is the resolution of the screen.trading in mobile is just as convenience when you want to trade anywhere and anytime you want.
now trading can be made easier wherever on a PC or on a mobile phone, now it's only a matter of skill and ability that we live. even though trading on a mobile phone but if a good skill skill might be able to get a good profit and it will make the job easier.
Trading on mobile is not a new idea and many exchanges gives the opportunity to trade through the mobile phone and few have official apps for iPhone and android, which make trading literally anywhere everywhere.
tegacoll86

Activity: 77

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 06:54:53 AM

Of course it will work the same as in PC. The only difference when trading in PC and in mobile is the resolution of the screen.trading in mobile is just as convenience when you want to trade anywhere and anytime you want.
now trading can be made easier wherever on a PC or on a mobile phone, now it's only a matter of skill and ability that we live. even though trading on a mobile phone but if a good skill skill might be able to get a good profit and it will make the job easier.
I think trading on mobile is not good as it has few drawbacks. First of all small screen is a big disadvantage and one may not feel much comfortable while watching and trading on small screen of mobile phones.
Whosdaddy

Activity: 1148
Merit: 527

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 09:40:41 AM

Does Binance have an Android app for trading? I’ve never seen that before, the only places trade with apps is in binary trading, like Qoption. To be sincere, I even checked the Google playstore now and I didn’t see any Binance app, unless maybe it is not available for those in my location or what well, whatever, I’m always okay trading with my laptop, trading with app won’t add or subtract anything. So that’s their business, although I’m not happy about that.
enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 10:07:21 AM

Does Binance have an Android app for trading? I’ve never seen that before, the only places trade with apps is in binary trading, like Qoption. To be sincere, I even checked the Google playstore now and I didn’t see any Binance app, unless maybe it is not available for those in my location or what well, whatever, I’m always okay trading with my laptop, trading with app won’t add or subtract anything. So that’s their business, although I’m not happy about that.

Yes there is. I did my trading there. Have rearranged my favorite pairs whcih you can access  and from there is quite fast though clicking the 100% when buying and selling is not easy its still doable. I'm fond of watching TV while trading so, its convenient for me. Sitting on the couch and pork rinds Smiley  The only reason why I don't like it is if I'm losing the trade.

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
CodyAlfaridzi

Activity: 1708
Merit: 541

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 10:38:28 AM

I prefer to trade on a laptop than on any phone, regardless on screen size. Trading on a phone isn't really comfortable: the small screen size, touchscreen instead of a mouse, browser compatibility, all those factor contributing to the uneasiness of trading in a phone. It's far from ideal and reduce the productivity by a lot. Unless it's really urgent, I would wait until I get to my laptop.

Of course there are times when I have to access my account from phone, like when I have to close a position in profit after a massive change. Closing a position is easy though, you just have to press a button.
prtty2gal2

Activity: 1092
Merit: 523

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 05:53:38 AM

Better to trading in pc, because its more complex than android exchange, we csn do better analyst here.
Actually there are people who prefer to choose mobile for such tasks like trading because they do not happen to stay all the time in front of their pc. It is actually that portion of population that travels a lot and relies on the mobile technology.

But this way, you might not get all the keys and features that one gets using a PC. There is also risk of loosing a mobile phone which can pose a huge threat to your portfolio so it is not so much recommended.

coinhunt

Activity: 138

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 12:35:18 PM

I mostly trade using the desktop version of CEX, but sometimes I use their mobile application (https://cex.io/mobile) which is available for both Android and iOS. Their mobile version is as practical and convenient as the website itself. There is the Trade section that have all the functions; the Buy section where you can use your cards to make a purchase. Also, the app shows the price of Bitcoin on other popular exchanges.
cabron

Activity: 2856
Merit: 602

https://www.betcoin.ag

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2018, 12:45:48 PM

I mostly trade using the desktop version of CEX, but sometimes I use their mobile application (https://cex.io/mobile) which is available for both Android and iOS. Their mobile version is as practical and convenient as the website itself. There is the Trade section that have all the functions; the Buy section where you can use your cards to make a purchase. Also, the app shows the price of Bitcoin on other popular exchanges.

Haven't used that exchange for a very long time I left since the day I moved to Binance. I haven't tried their mobile app but I'm comfortable with binance app already. People would find it easy on the phone. Desktop of course is good if you are at home that means bigger screen but if you are on the go and you talk to a lot of people while in the workplace its the mobile app that suits best.

Wittycoin

Activity: 696
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 12:49:48 PM

I have not yet experience trading in phone since I am so careful on trading I always use pc or laptop to trade well and to trade with big screen. Because I try to look at some exchanges using phone there are some missing things in phone where pc or laptop has.
trako

Activity: 756
Merit: 505

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 01:52:37 PM

Smartphones are too open to danger. low protection areas. and most open source code processing. I am not dealing with phones. I'm working with my protected desk computer.
genuin

Activity: 406
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 02:04:03 PM

I don't like trading with Android, because for trading short terms using Android is too risky. vga android can't read curva market quickly, different from vga pc that can present real time curva. I do not recommend you use Android for trading
charlotte04

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 02:39:34 PM

I have never had any experience on trading in mobile since it could really mess up my plans and my executions and as well it is time-consuming.
dat.ho12492

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2018, 02:41:03 PM

Smartphones are too open to danger. low protection areas. and most open source code processing. I am not dealing with phones. I'm working with my protected desk computer.
Well, it's a bit dangerous but sometimes, I also work on the phone and it is a product with apple brand, I am very confident in their security and protection, while with android, I really do not like it because my friends have lost a lot of money when their security is too poor, hackers can easily infiltrate and attack. In short, trading on the phone is possible but always limited and use a trustworthy brand, that would be good for our assets and personal information

▀▀▀▀▀█████████   CRYPTON          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬                    
▬▬          Revolutionary Cryptocurrency Exchange
maemunah

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 03:00:57 PM

it's true that working on that cellphone when trading is quite high and the security is very low compared to working on a computer. the problem is that if the computer is level of security, it's guaranteed from the cellphone
Caelanpelley

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 03:14:07 PM

Smartphones are now also very convenient for you. You can work anywhere, make transactions anytime you want just your phone has a network connection. I also often work with my phone.
bohr

Activity: 994
Merit: 257

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 08:00:25 PM

The only problem that I see by trading in such a way is that trading needs a huge amount of information to be displayed right in front of your very eyes in order to be successful, it is not rare to see many traders having several monitors so they can track the markets in a more effective way and by trading in an android device you are limiting your options and the chances that you make a mistake become higher.
Hamphser

Activity: 2520
Merit: 329

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 08:05:08 PM

Smartphones are now also very convenient for you. You can work anywhere, make transactions anytime you want just your phone has a network connection. I also often work with my phone.
When you are on travel times or you are away on your pc then this would be the most convenient thing yet we can access anytime with your trading accounts and do check out on our trading
status and you can simply even trade or do make orders on the go. I'd always prefer for exchangers to have a mobile app to make it more simple and convenient.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 1225

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 09:24:12 PM

There is nothing wrong doing that provided you can determine your entry and exit points on your smartphone. In the past I had placed trades on Binance via the Tabtrader app on my Android phone. But I must confess that sometimes you don't get all the options a computer can afford you on a phone. That's the only shortcoming.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██