Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:57:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Can reddit marketing be effective? Need a reddit marketing guru  (Read 158 times)
bobthegrownup (OP)

Activity: 194
Merit: 29

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 05:26:38 AM

Ive got a project that has a very small reddit presence and we're looking to see if there any value in growing our focus there.

Looking to bring someone on to manage everything and teach us how we can be better redditors!

Hit me up here or @bobthegrownup on Telegram

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
yuvadeep

Activity: 468
Merit: 12

A Solopreneur. Cryptocurrency enthusiast.

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2018, 10:27:20 AM

Ive got a project that has a very small reddit presence and we're looking to see if there any value in growing our focus there.

Looking to bring someone on to manage everything and teach us how we can be better redditors!

Hit me up here or @bobthegrownup on Telegram

Yes, reddit marketing is effective. In order to increase your presence in reddit we have to keep posting updates in other cryptocurrency related groups. All the groups do not accept to post content on their page. In order post in all the groups, we need to have more post karma and comment karma. If the position is still open i can help you. Contact me on telegram @yuvadeep

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
FleurTunisienne

Activity: 265
Merit: 14

Nina

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 11:38:06 AM

There is good reasons why a project should focus on Reddit presence rather than other channels. I can give you some good information:
- According to statistics published by ALEXA (website that tracks web traffics) , Reddit is the third most popular website for users in the United States (surpassed Facebook and Amazon) for the actual year 2018.
- According to statistics made by the compagny itself here, the average monthly active users increased of more than 30% in less than 6 months, from 250M in November 2017, to 330M by April 2018 (which put it on par with Twitter).
- Either according to ALEXA, an average user on Reddit spends over 15min/day, with an average session time of 6min and 25sec.

By searching the web, i found a great guide to Reddit for Marketers which i really like. I thought it may helps your Business: https://neilpatel.com/blog/reddit-marketing-guide/

Call me "SAW"
jrrsparkles

Activity: 2394
Merit: 253

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 05:16:14 PM

Definitely yes,Reddit is one of the forum where more number of crypto people were get into discussion so you can advertise your project there but it should also be in bitcointalk too because where the advertisement is much easier and more effective I hope.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀