Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 02:37:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] | VEWIT | VIRTUAL REALITY SOCIAL NETWORK | CB LIVE | ALPHA LIVE | PoS-MN |  (Read 193 times)
Motify (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 05:35:21 AM
Last edit: October 03, 2018, 06:06:44 AM by Motify

VewIt [MDFY]

VewIt is the world's first implementable intuitive concept for VR & AR. The innovative VewIt technology will allow for real-time visuals and sound mapping from one user to another, providing umatched face-to-face digital communication. VewIt will also revolutionize the movie, concert & event going experience, users will be able to purchase digital access tickets on the MDFY blockchain and view events in an immersive real-time audio/visual experience as though they were physically there. VewIt will also aid the physically incapable and disabled in experiencing memorable events. With a simple click users will be able to eperience unforgettable dates such as weddings, graduations, & performances from anywhere in the world in the same way they could as if they were there. VewIt will offers full video playback, snapshots, and uploads directly to our cloud for secure storage.

The VewIt technology was originally crafted as an extension to the Motify Music Streaming Platform and later developed as a full spectrum scalable stand-alone platform with seamless integration capabilities into any modern web/mobile streaming application. VewIt is developed to be both backwards and forward compatible with all Oculus Rift releases, as well as being open-source to other VR hardware developers. This developmental approach will provide VewIt attainability to all VR hardware & firmware users. Learn more by clicking the links below.

EXCHANGES

Powered by Motify

mySmile

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 05:45:14 AM

Russian translation reserved
My portfolio
PM  If you need Russian translation
Crypitol

Activity: 106

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 05:56:51 AM

This team is consistently delivering state of the art products and updates. believe MDFY will be one of the legacy cryptocurrencies in the future noted as a pioneer in crypto adoption despite the current price. I believe this will be a $500.00 minimum coin by the mid-end of 2019.
desi_translator2018
Copper Member

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 05:58:40 AM

RESERVED for HINDI translaion....

helloo admin.... can i translate ANN page / WHITE paper  to HINDI(INDIA) language ??

here is my portfolio.....
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1TTRWTdF-VC71_TgP4dcsy6wH4BoL9cxB

waiting for your confirmation..... thank you....
Motify (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 06:07:01 AM

Russian translation reserved
My portfolio
PM  If you need Russian translation

Cofirmed
Motify (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 06:15:10 AM

RESERVED for HINDI translaion....

helloo admin.... can i translate ANN page / WHITE paper  to HINDI(INDIA) language ??

here is my portfolio.....
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1TTRWTdF-VC71_TgP4dcsy6wH4BoL9cxB

waiting for your confirmation..... thank you....

confirmed
Motify (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 06:19:29 AM

This team is consistently delivering state of the art products and updates. believe MDFY will be one of the legacy cryptocurrencies in the future noted as a pioneer in crypto adoption despite the current price. I believe this will be a $500.00 minimum coin by the mid-end of 2019.

Grin That and much more!
Crypitol

Activity: 106

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 06:55:32 AM

Grin That and much more!
Dont care what anyone says im bullish on this coin gaurenteed 10k plus ROI within the next year
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: