Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Monero or Zcash
Monero - 30 (83.3%)
Zcash - 6 (16.7%)
Total Voters: 36

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Monero or Zcash  (Read 775 times)
Lexurdania

Activity: 840
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 12:51:40 AM

Monero and Zcash is good coin with big daily transaction volume and its liquid investment. But monero already more popular than Zcash, but i think invest on both coin is good investment if we hold it for long term

[ M p l a z a ]                  Metaverse with NFT  |  ▼ social events
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ A virtual hangout place forshopping    
discordtelegramtwitter  [ JOIN NOW ] |  ▼ culture        
Svelto

Activity: 686
Merit: 257

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 01:49:22 AM

I like both Monero and Zcash, but I prefer Monero if I have to choose between both coins. I like the technology behind and the community support is really strong. IMO, Monero has the potential to grow further.
beami

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

VANM - VIRAL ADVERTISING NETWORK MINING

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 01:58:50 AM

Monero has a better capitalization than Zchas, but for Zcash there is a good increase in value and a development that is also undoubted. Investing in these two coins will also be good and the future is also good.

Beldon

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 01:59:45 AM

Between the two coins, monero and zcash, I am more inclined to choose monero, in my opinion monero is more popular than zcash, I am sure monero will grow more rapidly in the future and certainly more people will invest in this monero

▄▄▄        WINDHAN        |   RENEWABLE ENERGY PROJECT   ▄▄▄
||███    (((  Pre-Sale is Live  )))  ▐ ███  JOIN NOW   ███ ▌    ███||
Whitepaper  |  OnePager  |  ANN  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram
Woolles890

Activity: 448

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 02:25:16 AM

Many people tend to Monero, coins that have good development and still exist, I also choose Monero even though the value is down and still have hope that it will increase.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
guy369

Activity: 166
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 02:29:55 AM

Out of the two I like Monero

But Mimblewimble tech seem to be taking some of their market share.
Zero1One0

Activity: 625
Merit: 125

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 03:13:06 AM

I'll go for Monero as it's designed with privacy by default. It's also still CPU mineable. The privacy that XMR offers is really awesome.

ShareRing        ███  █    Telegram     █  ███          ShareRing
██   The world's first trusted token for sharing services   ██
██   One way to pay for sharing everything ██   no matter what it is or where you are   ██
sodiik

Activity: 553
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 04:10:33 AM

I think both Monero and Zcash are both good coins, but in terms of their development, Monero might be better than Zcash, Monero is better known and has the potential to become an investment in the future.

rosmerius

Activity: 490

Revolutionizing Crypto Payment Solutions

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 04:12:14 AM

Moreno is still a popular coin because it can be mined and collected better. With current developments, it is quite good and certainly has a more crowded market capitalization than Zcash in this red market.

▀█████▄▀████▄▀███▄▀██▄▀█▄▀▄        NUPay        ▄▀▄█▀▄██▀▄███▀▄████▀▄█████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  A New Crypto-Payment Platform  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█ █   [  Telegram  ]   [   Medium   ]   [   ICO Page   ]   [  Facebook  ]   [ Instagram ]   █ █
Meizu

Activity: 322

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 12:54:17 AM

Which one among these two highly anonymous coins is more reliable, efficient, more secure to use. in fact, which one is your take and why?
Of course I choose Monero. The coin provides actual privacy than is different from many others in this market, also has community support, and for me is more reliable in terms of further development.

◆Telegram  ♞♞♚♚    EOSBET- Be the house, get dividends   ♚♚♞♞  ◆Whitepaper
◆Twitter    ♚♞   Instant dividend payouts based on house profit   ♞♚    ◆Reddit         
hardinero007

Activity: 938
Merit: 266

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2019, 01:25:04 AM

it's better to go with the flow, more people are using monero.  darknet market are using monero also.  i guess that makes monero more valuable than zcash.  but you have an option to keep some zcash as they are quite cheap now.  when they go bull, you will gain some.  but keep more of your funds in monero.
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 05:05:03 PM

Out of the two I like Monero

But Mimblewimble tech seem to be taking some of their market share.

Mimblewimble will need lots of development to prove itself.  Monero will for sure use it as a sidechain.
blu.storm

Activity: 320
Merit: 17

free space pm if interessed

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 05:31:50 PM

personally i prefer monero that is anonymous almost to 100% zcash is not anonymous by default you have to pass on z-addresses and maybe costs even a little more

free space pm if interessed
kipozer

Activity: 490

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 03:23:20 PM

It seems to me that now there is no definitive answer to this question. Personally, I think that the value of the Monero project actually has much more serious opportunities. While I can not say exactly what I would choose.
george_hured

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 04:17:05 PM

Monero is a coin for real anonymity. Not so long ago, I began to study the Zcash project and realized that this project is not entirely transparent, so my opinion in this dispute definitely wins Monero. I think that this is the right choice.
oemar bakrie

Activity: 1260

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 04:34:33 PM

In my opinion monero xmr is more prominent than zcas zec seen from the launch in coinmarketcap monero with trust and selection to invest..

FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE
frchowe214

Activity: 402

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 04:37:45 PM

Easily monero because it has privacy by default. Most of the transactions on zcash are open so even if you turn on privacy for zec it won't be implemented properly as others haven't turned it on. Stick with XMR for now

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▅▇  GLX  ▇▅▃▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
Medium  ♦️  Facebook  ♦️  Telegram ◄ ▬▬▬▬ Class A Common Equity Token  ▬▬▬▬  ▶ Twitter  ♦️  Offering memorandum  ♦️  GitHub
STO ▶ March 15 2019 - May 14 2019
komjhq

Activity: 588

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 05:26:32 PM

Easily monero because it has privacy by default. Most of the transactions on zcash are open so even if you turn on privacy for zec it won't be implemented properly as others haven't turned it on. Stick with XMR for now
It seems to me that today we are still experiencing the period when many users of cryptocurrency store their assets in the hope of a good profit and compare last year’s price levels with today's ones. But it seems to me that most altcoins and certain coins will lose their relevance in some time. We need to focus on Bitcoin and ethereum, as well as on those projects that are in demand in society and already have a real product.
Correlll

Activity: 310

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 05:59:20 PM

I prefer Monero, because of its anonymity. I hope this coin would continue its development and as soon as we will reach the mass adoption is not going to be banned by governments. Lets hope for the better future of XMR.
ayshagotyou

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 06:05:18 PM

Judging by how often Monero used for malicious miners, the output itself is nappasive. Monero is really safe and anonymous if you need it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: