Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 08:27:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Help Regarding Bounty and ERC20.  (Read 91 times)
Shazxdx (OP)

Activity: 193
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 09:48:13 AM

Hello Dears;
First of all sorry to admins if this is the wrong post in wrong section.
I want to know about bounty programs. In bounties they ask you to provide ERC20 address. For that i have Enjin wallet. But after i providing them my address i never recieved tokens which they say they already send them to my address. If you can help me where i am wrong.
Thank you
SJJoh

Activity: 29
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 10:09:49 AM

You usually need to add token details to see your bounty tokens in your wallet. This includes the Token Contract Address, Token Symbol and Decimals. You basically add a new token to your coins list. At times, you get Bounty tokens by the end of ICO, so make sure it's notthe case. And I would advise you to ask all these things from the admins of projects, they usually help with such issues.
Shazxdx (OP)

Activity: 193
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 06:22:23 PM

You usually need to add token details to see your bounty tokens in your wallet. This includes the Token Contract Address, Token Symbol and Decimals. You basically add a new token to your coins list. At times, you get Bounty tokens by the end of ICO, so make sure it's notthe case. And I would advise you to ask all these things from the admins of projects, they usually help with such issues.

Thanks alot, Sorted
Muhammad Muneeb

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 06:30:13 PM

try to explore your address on etherscan and after clicking on the token you will see the decimal and contract address just click on the add new token and add that specific token after that you will be able to see the tokens

sotovid

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 06:51:18 PM

I think that your apologies will not help, if they notice this, then you will immediately be sent a warning about not knowing the rules of the forum, you are not excluded to fall into negative trust.

Just John

Activity: 294
Merit: 6

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 05:05:00 PM

Are you certain that during registration, you gave the right details. Sometimes, not providing the right information during registration might cost you your bounty rewards. Be sure that you submit the correcxt details, and that you carry out your tasks completely so you don't miss out on your rewards.

☁ CRYPTO MARKET CLOUD ☁
【THE FIRST AND ONLY SELF CONTAINED ECO-SYSTEM】 (https://cryptomarketcloud.com/)
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: