Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 06:37:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: GCOX Event in Malaysia <GUNSROSES>  (Read 80 times)
3lyntmy (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 09:54:25 AM

GCOX has got an amazing announcement for all you @gunsnroses fans! You may have heard that the legendary rockers will be performing at Surf Beach, Sunway Lagoon on 14 Nov 2018.
@gcox_official is stoked to announce that a limited number of tickets will be available for purchase on our very own Acclaim Blockchain! That's right! You will be able to utilise your ACM tokens to get your hands on these über exclusive tickets. Stay tuned to our social feeds for more updates!
#GCOX #RiseAbove #GCOXperience#GCOXLifestyle
Boss95rnd

Activity: 252
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2018, 10:02:30 AM

Amazing news for the GCOX ICO! I have participated in their pre sale stage and wish these guys the best of luck. Their idea is pretty new to the market and I hope they will moon one day.

Antinomist

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 09:36:48 PM

GCOX's announcement in the event in Malaysia is a very great news for the crypto world. This shows the gain of popularity of crypto globally.
indoagung88

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

Files.fm - Store, Share and Sell Files

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 07:47:12 AM

Wow  Grin Grin... this is news that really makes me happy! I am one of the fans of GUNS ROSES. Especially vocalist AXL ROSE, whose voice is amazing.  Cool Thank you for sharing this news. I didn't think beforehand if ACM tokens would be able to buy tickets.

✦ files.fm library ✦
P2P File Catalog & Marketplace with AI and Blockchain Payments
Antinomist

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 07:54:20 AM

This is a great news. People will certainly become more enthusiastic. Bitcoin surely has a great future as it creates creative dimension for itself day by day.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: