Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:20:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡ANN⚡[ICO] LENDXCOIN - P2P USING BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM  (Read 812 times)
lendxcoin (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2018, 10:05:21 AM
Last edit: November 08, 2018, 04:14:04 PM by lendxcoin

WEBSITE  I    WHITE PAPER   I   CONTRACT   I    YOUTUBE

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
phuc1310

Activity: 33

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 01:06:08 PM

I am really interested in your project. But it does not get the attention, hope you and your team can develop it and bring it to market!
p / s: I really care about this
phuc1310

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 01:10:02 PM

I am really interested in your project. But it does not get the attention, hope you and your team can develop it and bring it to market!
You shouldn't there has already been dozens of ICOs promising to be the main block chain soltuion to lending. This is just a cash grab I would stay far away and not give them a dime.

What do u means ? i don;t undertsand it
crazyer1976

Activity: 434
Merit: 19

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 01:12:05 PM

You shouldn't there has already been dozens of ICOs promising to be the main block chain soltuion to lending. This is just a cash grab I would stay far away and not give them a dime.

I would not give a guarantee even to projects such as Credits or Universa, and even more so to beginners in this business...

The team is not represented on the project website. This is the first sign of Scam.
phuc1310

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 01:17:30 PM

I would not give a guarantee even to projects such as Credits or Universa, and even more so to beginners in this business...

The team is not represented on the project website. This is the first sign of Scam.

But I think this is a new project, and they will need time to develop it. Many projects are as they are and now it has been very successful
naura168

Activity: 714
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 01:21:33 PM

I am very interested in this new project, a very good concept. LENDXCOIN, Peer to Peer Lending that uses BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM and is very useful for the development of the crypto world in the future. Does this Lendxcoin have no campaign dev bounty program?
phuc1310

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 01:23:18 PM

I am very interested in this new project, a very good concept. LENDXCOIN, Peer to Peer Lending that uses BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM and is very useful for the development of the crypto world in the future. Does this Lendxcoin have no campaign dev bounty program?

they are developing it brother!
Give them time, join the website and find more information
Clint@Tushly

Activity: 27

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 01:38:49 PM

Why are you shilling so hard for them? I am guessing there is more to your post than meets the eye. Who defends a random ICO with such fever for no reason at all?

phuc1310 is probably in their bounty trying to get some free coins by shilling. I seen this happen a lot on bitcointalk.

I wouldn't touch this ICO, it does scream scam to me too.
Bakul_cacing

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 01:47:18 PM

Good project

digital cash is applied in P2P lending via online network which is based on Blockchain platform through a smart contract

how is security for investors?
phuc1310

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 01:50:44 PM

Why are you shilling so hard for them? I am guessing there is more to your post than meets the eye. Who defends a random ICO with such fever for no reason at all?

phuc1310 is probably in their bounty trying to get some free coins by shilling. I seen this happen a lot on bitcointalk.

I wouldn't touch this ICO, it does scream scam to me too.
That's what I'm figuring or he is paid in this coin for a Vietnamese translation and is hoping to keep this strong for when he can sell on an exchange.
I just give them confidence in their project. Let's see who is the right person
iqbalnr

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 02:00:39 PM

what distinguishes this project from others? I did not find different advantages, then how did this project compete with older projects, but I like this roadmap
Risk Mgmt

Activity: 158
Merit: 16

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 05:36:12 AM

If I take a loan from your platform how much is the interest rate? I will give it a try if the interest rate is low.
Darth0ne

Activity: 190
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 05:38:55 AM

If I take a loan from your platform how much is the interest rate? I will give it a try if the interest rate is low.

Lenders set the Interest rate and the highest interest rate can be set at 40%/month.

You can find the information on their FAQ Page.

EgyKing

Activity: 450
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 05:53:34 AM

the bounty program will begin on October 8, 2018, and will distribute 1,000,000 Xcoin. what is the maximum limit of participants who can join?
desi_translator2018
Copper Member

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 06:08:06 AM

RESERVED for HINDI translaion....

helloo admin.... can i translate ANN page / WHITE paper  to HINDI(INDIA) language ??

here is my portfolio.....
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1TTRWTdF-VC71_TgP4dcsy6wH4BoL9cxB

waiting for your confirmation..... thank you....
lendxcoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2018, 08:04:02 AM

The team is members who are from financial and banking organizations have great influence. We will announce the team when Xcoin is listed on Coinmarketcap. Thanks 
lendxcoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2018, 08:06:43 AM

We have bounty campaign starting on 8th Oct. For more information, click here
lendxcoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2018, 08:35:26 AM

Good project

digital cash is applied in P2P lending via online network which is based on Blockchain platform through a smart contract

how is security for investors?

For system operation: All transactions are transparent and by ETH contract. Moreover, to secure the system, Our website creates many security layers. In short time, we are going to cooperate with a third party to protect the system.
For loans of investors: All loans has insurance. When lenders are unable to get back their money, we are responsible for this and pay back lenders from our insurance fund.
lendxcoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2018, 08:40:14 AM

what distinguishes this project from others? I did not find different advantages, then how did this project compete with older projects, but I like this roadmap

Our differences are active to lending operations. We understand clearly borrowers and lenders.
When joining our P2P lending, you have to do:
 To lenders:
-   Self provide interest rate with maximum 40%/month
-   Able to determine the lending period such as 10 days, 20 days, 1 month, 3 months.....
-   Able to request time to receive the interest according to days, weeks or months.....
To borrowers:
-   Able to request the amount of money (many people can lend a person so that they can borrow their desired money)
-   Able to provide acceptable interest
-   Able to provide time to pay back interest
The system connects lenders and borrowers when all the requirements of both sides are the same. All the transactions are done automatically.
lendxcoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2018, 08:43:15 AM

We do not provide interest rate. Lenders will provide interest rate. Otherwise, you can make a contract with your desired interest rate. (Note: We are only the third party connecting lenders and borrowers. When the lending and borrowing contract matching in term of interest rate and period, our platform connects automatically and confirm the loan is successful.)
lendxcoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2018, 08:47:08 AM

the bounty program will begin on October 8, 2018, and will distribute 1,000,000 Xcoin. what is the maximum limit of participants who can join?

We only limit the time not limit the number of people.
Bounty starts on 8th Oct and ends on 20th Oct. During this period, If 1 million Xcoin is distributed all , the campaign ends.
For more information, click here

lendxcoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2018, 08:49:21 AM

RESERVED for HINDI translaion....

helloo admin.... can i translate ANN page / WHITE paper  to HINDI(INDIA) language ??

here is my portfolio.....
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1TTRWTdF-VC71_TgP4dcsy6wH4BoL9cxB

waiting for your confirmation..... thank you....

We will send you the translation soon. Thank you
lendxcoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2018, 05:24:49 AM
Last edit: October 13, 2018, 02:41:27 AM by lendxcoin

it's 130 XCOIN ($195)
sergio red

Activity: 414
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 03:09:06 PM

Bank of America And Bank of England are your partners? My goodness, Is it real? I this thing is true then obviously it's going to be a great platform in the blockchain system.
enzo24

Activity: 173
Merit: 4

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 03:16:47 PM

Yeah, I also think that the type of renowned partnership will bring a good result in the future. A good partnership is enough to attract customer in an easy way.
Darth0ne

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 03:35:53 PM

Generally, getting a loan, we have to face a lot of trouble regarding information, Is there any confidential way to hide my basic information?
Bdstar

Activity: 728
Merit: 263

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 03:51:31 PM

Generally, getting a loan, we have to face a lot of trouble regarding information, Is there any confidential way to hide my basic information?
hopefully. they have focused on these points, because of the smart contact. otherwise, people will not get interested in this platform.
lucas18

Activity: 396
Merit: 5

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 04:07:00 PM

Bank of America And Bank of England are your partners? My goodness, Is it real? I this thing is true then obviously it's going to be a great platform in the blockchain system.
Do you have any document of the approval or agreement with these organisation?

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
 Cowrium.net  ║A Multidimensional Blockchain & Smart Contract Innovation driven by Cowrie (https://www.cowrium.net/)
Risk Mgmt

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 04:18:00 PM

Wow, it looks a great project, I think this is the first platform in the blockchain system which can facilitate of Loan by the smart contact. very challenging so far I think.
micle00

Activity: 184

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 04:31:47 PM

Outstanding thinking, I think this is really a different type of project in comparison to other project.
prettiestgirl

Activity: 144
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 04:41:37 PM

Excellent! I am looking forward to it, well done, I am going to keep an eye on your project...
asensio22

Activity: 118
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 04:52:33 PM

Your website and Whitepaper are very informative and well constructed, It looks cool.

✅WHALES HEAVEN✅
Custody-free Swapping Platform
Risk Mgmt

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 05:00:49 PM

Are you guys any planning to do Airdrop? have you started any Bounty Campaign regarding this project?

lendxcoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2018, 06:00:37 AM

All member information is absolutely kept secret
sergio red

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 12:57:55 PM

Lendxcoin project has been added to blockchain BASE.INFO

Is it your Card like as ATM or Visa? has any specific rules in order to get a loan?
Darth0ne

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 01:04:40 PM

With the help of this project,  I think lenders and borrowers will be connected to each other quickly easily.

micle00

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 01:12:08 PM

Is this network will cover all over the world? Is there anybody could be enlisted for getting a loan?
clownisme

Activity: 175

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 01:19:00 PM

Suppose, a participant will be enlisted to this project, Then that person could be able only for investment purpose? How he or she will get the profit?
Bdstar

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 01:25:09 PM

Is it necessary to have an intermediary currency in order to carry out this type of lending formula?

Risk Mgmt

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 01:30:27 PM

Is it necessary to have an intermediary currency in order to carry out this type of lending formula?

Yes, they have created a Digital currency called XCOIN which will play that part.
lucas18

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 01:40:12 PM

Since the conventional banking system is not in favour of this blockchain system, so how could they merge with the bank of England and Bank of America?

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
 Cowrium.net  ║A Multidimensional Blockchain & Smart Contract Innovation driven by Cowrie (https://www.cowrium.net/)
asensio22

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 01:45:00 PM

So only the owner of Xcoin could be able to get a loan? that means Xcoin is the main linkage between two-step.

✅WHALES HEAVEN✅
prettiestgirl

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 01:53:15 PM

Is there any condition to get a loan for being a job holder?
Risk Mgmt

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 01:59:10 PM

Is there any condition to get a loan for being a job holder?
Obviously, they have created a group of rules, in here they mentioned that a person could get a loan if only he or she has a stable income over $100.

Darth0ne

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 03:27:53 PM

why is there an age limit? when you have money then you could be able to make any decision following yourself. Isn't it?
Darth0ne

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 03:35:52 PM

In order to get a loan what type of criteria have to follow a person? Are there any additional formalities to grab this opportunity?
sergio red

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 03:43:29 PM

Do you have any planning for getting listed on the exchange site? I think the exchange listing would bring a good outcome in the market.

enzo24

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 03:59:21 PM

why is there an age limit? when you have money then you could be able to make any decision following yourself. Isn't it?
This is a general rule wherever you go, So age limit should be imposed because of the legal aspect.
lucas18

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 04:11:03 PM

For me, it's a lucrative project, But You have to be a listed with the renowned exchange site, otherwise, people will not get attracted to this project.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Dark.Soul

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 08:02:48 AM

I'm waiting for it to appear. Can you guarantee what you say?
It looks like it will be very promising. Develop it and show people your project!
Try your best
Dark.Soul

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 08:12:54 AM

For me, it's a lucrative project, But You have to be a listed with the renowned exchange site, otherwise, people will not get attracted to this project.
seem they are doing it.  Maybe you can see it here BASE.INFO
kpcian

Activity: 826
Merit: 529

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 04:26:28 PM

Lendxcoin is going to create an online P2P lending platform which could reduce the procedure of lending and borrowing.

Bdstar

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 04:35:45 PM

Is there any risk backup program exist? I think this thing would carry out an important value regarding lending and borrowing issues.
micle00

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 04:44:16 PM

Is there any risk backup program exist? I think this thing would carry out an important value regarding lending and borrowing issues.
Of course, this system will provide the package of risk insurance for lenders in order to secure their loan.
lucas18

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 04:54:30 PM

Wow, If anyone wants to buy Xcoin at this time then he or she will get a 50% discount.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
clownisme

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 05:03:47 PM

Wow, If anyone wants to buy Xcoin at this time then he or she will get a 50% discount.

In order to get this offer, one has to invest a minimum of 5 ETH at a time, so far it's a profitable offer for an investor.
sergio red

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 05:13:38 PM

They have fixed a target that they will offer an Xcoin for 10$, I think this rate is too high to a member because of the current market situation.
twocow

Activity: 105
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 05:16:10 PM

DO YOU HAVE BOUNTY?

enzo24

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 05:22:01 PM

In order to get this offer, one has to invest a minimum of 5 ETH at a time, so far it's a profitable offer for an investor.
Huh, they have given a lucrative offer but nowadays 5 ETH is not a big issue, because of decreasing the price. I think this trick will work in this platform.
prettiestgirl

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 05:30:56 PM

They have fixed a target that they will offer an Xcoin for 10$, I think this rate is too high to a member because of the current market situation.

They should consider the market situation, I think it's not going to well. But I hope it will be fine in the future.
Risk Mgmt

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 05:50:01 PM

Definitely, this is the best time for an investor for being a profit-making investor. by this system. Xcoin will get back a valuable share in the future.
asensio22

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 05:59:42 PM

This lendxcoin has launched a system which could be used four main wallets, they will manage the member access for withdrawing at any time and always open for them.

✅WHALES HEAVEN✅
lendxcoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2018, 12:46:00 PM

DO YOU HAVE BOUNTY?
Yes bro. you can check it here
NEWICO INVESTOR

Activity: 207
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 04:59:16 PM

Who's gonna be the first man to receive the free Xcoin?
micle00

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 05:12:23 PM

This project will allow a short time procedure for approving a loan because they have gathered all required information at the beginning of the registration.

Bdstar

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 05:19:18 PM

I know they will manage both lender and Borrower to their own money and interest rate, But how they can fix an interest rate if there is no rate of interest. I think it's looking for a difficult system for this issue.

lucas18

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 05:26:33 PM

I know they will manage both lender and Borrower to their own money and interest rate, But how they can fix an interest rate if there is no rate of interest. I think it's looking for a difficult system for this issue.

Not only that but also they have given a bargain up to 40% interest rate, which is huge for any borrower.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Md Saad

Activity: 584
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 05:33:38 PM

Loan interest could be up to 40% and which is based on per month, Unbelievable. damn, it's huge...
clownisme

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 05:38:47 PM

Anyone can be amazed at hearing that, this project will allow an unlimited loan offer. this is no limitation of getting a loan.
Altcoin Reviewer

Activity: 202

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 05:45:06 PM

Isn't it necessary to show the reason why someone wants a loan? I think the purpose of taking a loan should be clear.
Darth0ne

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 05:51:33 PM

Isn't it necessary to show the reason why someone wants a loan? I think the purpose of taking a loan should be clear.
Not really that, Since this project will not force to determine the purpose of the loan so this isn't a bad thing I guess.
asensio22

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 05:58:27 PM

Loan interest could be up to 40% and which is based on per month, Unbelievable. damn, it's huge...

Of course, it's not a conventional project that's why they may provide such amount of interest rate, In this way, at least one side might get hampered financially for sure.

✅WHALES HEAVEN✅
NEWICO INVESTOR

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 06:08:41 PM

Of course, it's not a conventional project that's why they may provide such amount of interest rate, In this way, at least one side might get hampered financially for sure.
Wow, when you think for the favour of the investor then you may find a good reason to invest in this project. I am sure that the amount of interest rate will attract a number of investors certainly.
Bdstar

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 05:00:54 PM

Of course, this project is going to create a landmark in the digital cash platform especially in the P2P online market by giving loan opportunity in an easy way.

enzo24

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 05:13:54 PM

But 40% rate of interest is too high to get back the scheme for a borrower. that's why it should be revised and reconsidered.
clownisme

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 05:18:37 PM

Basically, this Lendxcoin is trying to make a bridge between a lender and a borrower all over the world without any mortgage. by this linkage, they could be connected very easily and quickly.
micle00

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 05:26:43 PM

Basically, this Lendxcoin is trying to make a bridge between a lender and a borrower all over the world without any mortgage. by this linkage, they could be connected very easily and quickly.

With the help of this platform, a person could be able to lend money from any corner of the world, but without any mortgage how could it possible?
Darth0ne

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 05:31:06 PM

With the help of this platform, a person could be able to lend money from any corner of the world, but without any mortgage how could it possible?
When you join in this project by submitting some sort of document, also you have to give additional information regarding taking a loan, I think there is something which makes you bound to get back the money which you got from this platform.
prettiestgirl

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 05:37:18 PM

When you join in this project by submitting some sort of document, also you have to give additional information regarding taking a loan, I think there is something which makes you bound to get back the money which you got from this platform.
To solve this query, a smart contact will play the vital role regarding this issue.
lucas18

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 05:44:31 PM

Basically, there is a step of approving loan by the staff and the algorithm system. so it's not an easy as much as we think to get a loan.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Risk Mgmt

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 05:46:52 PM

If this project is becoming a linkage between a lender and borrower then what will be the benefit of this project?
sergio red

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 05:51:59 PM

If this project is becoming a linkage between a lender and borrower then what will be the benefit of this project?
Definitely, they have a scope of getting benefitted by this transaction, every transaction will be made by the Xcoin so it's the main currency to operate this function.
morata21

Activity: 96

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 06:00:04 PM

The most interesting thing is that the auto-payment system allows the account of lenders to receive the amount of interest from the borrower. this is really an amazing creation of smart contact.

enzo24

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 01:09:48 PM

They are going to set up their representative office in Asia and Europe, Isn't it meant they haven't any office in the USA?
enzo24

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 01:15:17 PM

Who are the participants of this project? Only Investors are the main participants of this project?
Bdstar

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 01:20:40 PM

Who are the participants of this project? Only Investors are the main participants of this project?
Not really, In this project, the participants are the Investors, Credit Institutions, Banks, Insurance agencies from many countries, along with this list, they have also some representative office also.
sergio red

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 01:27:56 PM

They are going to set up their representative office in Asia and Europe, Isn't it meant they haven't any office in the USA?
Yeah, I also noticed that they haven't mentioned the name of the United States or any other American nations.
micle00

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 01:35:04 PM

So Xcoin is the main currency as the third party for the loans between lenders and borrowers. Without this coin, no one can get any facilities from this project.

clownisme

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 01:43:20 PM

So Xcoin is the main currency as the third party for the loans between lenders and borrowers. Without this coin, no one can get any facilities from this project.

Which Blockchain platform is based on this Xcoin currency?
Md Saad

Activity: 584
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 02:14:27 PM

Which Blockchain platform is based on this Xcoin currency?
Xcoin is based on the ERC20 that means Ethreum blockchain system.
NEWICO INVESTOR

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 02:29:27 PM

This project officially put on a major exchange in the world, not only that but also expanding transaction for investors.

micle00

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 02:35:50 PM

This project officially put on a major exchange in the world, not only that but also expanding transaction for investors.

But they are developing Xcoin with a high value, Is it feasible to this market?
prettiestgirl

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 02:41:44 PM

But they are developing Xcoin with a high value, Is it feasible to this market?
they should consider the market situation regarding the price value, I don't think the market is going well.
Risk Mgmt

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 02:48:03 PM

Is there any Mobile phone application to be connected with the user for the purpose of all time transaction?
lucas18

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 02:54:21 PM

Is there any Mobile phone application to be connected with the user for the purpose of all time transaction?
According to their policy, they are going to create Mobile apps for both IOS and Android Platform, with the help of this App Lendxcoin's member could be connected via mobile at all the time.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Bdstar

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 03:04:00 PM

I don't know how they would cooperate with the banking system in the future for arranging the loan. I have a little idea about this issue, In my area, Not a single bank accepts cryptocurrency yet.

sergio red

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 03:10:03 PM

I don't know how they would cooperate with the banking system in the future for arranging the loan. I have a little idea about this issue, In my area, Not a single bank accepts cryptocurrency yet.

They are going to also marge with the insurance companies for getting involved with the risk factor. they will provide a risk assessment process also.
clownisme

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 03:21:29 PM

They are going to introduce a ICO where a new member will get 8% bonus on the quantity of coin that he or she refers to the other one.

Dark.Soul

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 12:02:41 PM

SCAM PROJECT !
lendxcoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2018, 12:26:57 PM
Last edit: October 28, 2018, 12:47:53 PM by lendxcoin

SCAM PROJECT !

Our project is still active and is under development. What did we scam you?

Can you tell us what did we do wrong? Before you speak, you need to understand what you are saying

We are a financial institution

We build the biggest purpose system is to serve our traditional customers

This is the best time for investors to believe and follow us, you will understand and know we will grow in the near future
jacirmenon

Activity: 4

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 03:41:04 PM

Introduction
Lendxcoin (Xcoin) is a kind of digital cash used in P2P lending through an online network that is based on the Blockchain platform through a smart contract. Lendxcoin will become a bridge linking lending around the world without any mortgage loans. Lenders and borrowers are quickly and easily connected with each other and do not take much time and perform complex procedures, as in traditional banks.

At Lendxcoin, borrowers and lenders are completely confidential. All loans are transparent. The approval process is simple without a loan demonstration, and there is no difference between an individual and a business.

Benefits Of Joining Lendxcoin
To join our system you must have an account and XCOIN currency, XCOIN will be the main currency to use the functions of the system.

Easy operation
The lending and borrowing operations are extremely simple. It takes a short time to complete a contract

Transparency, Accuracy
All loans have a clear and transparent history. There is an absolute precision about money, interest rates and loan period.

Information security
All information and benefits of members are absolutely confidential without the third party interference. Transaction history is stored unlimitedly.

Disbursement, interest rate
Disbursements are made immediately when the loan agreement is confirmed. The interest rate is flexible. Members can decide their interest rate. It may reach up to 40% per month.

Description of the process of participation in the P2P Lending system
In order to participate in the system, lenders and borrowers should open an account on the system first, fill out the necessary information, including:

Personal information
Verification documents
And other conditions and requirements of the system
Once verified by staff and the system, lenders and borrowers can create a loan contract on the system.In order to lend, It is compulsory to have Xcoin. Users use this Xcoin to lend, borrow and receive interest.

To Borrowers
In order to increase the quality of loans and reduce credit risks, a customer who is eligible to borrow through our P2P system must meet the following requirements:

Over the age of 18
Have a stable job or monthly income over $100
Upload full information on the system, the copies of documents required by the system.
 Meet the approval criteria of the system
 Confirm the conditions of loan agreement.
Once approved by the system, borrowers can create a loan profile, including:

Amount of loan
 Expected interest
The period of loan
 The period of interest returning
To Lenders
Lenders will create a loan contract on the system, the system will approve automatically. The loan
contract, including:

Amount of loan
 Expected interest rate
 The period of loan
 The period of interest receiving
In addition, the system also provides the packages of risk insurance for lenders to secure their loans.

To the P2P system
After receiving the “Loan Request” and all verified documents, the system will review the application by two forms:

Staff directly review (applied for borrowers)
Staff will check personal information, job information, income and attracted documents of
borrowers.
 Algorithm for approval
Algorithm model for auto-approval on the system, collecting data sources: Customer information.

Based on the results of approval of staff and the algorithm, the system will give the final results on the customer’s loan and then put up the loan on the whole system.

Put up on the P2P exchange
Once the approval is successes, loans and borrowings will be put up on the P2P platform. The basic information about loans will be published for investors.
 Loans and borrowings have the same time, interest, and amount will automatically match lending and borrowing orders.
Disbursement
In order to avoid the case that lenders change their mind not to disburse. The system will require lenders to transfer the full amount of the loan to the Smart Contract before the signing of the contract. Once the contract is signed successfully, the amount will be transferred to
the XCOIN wallet of borrowers and the borrowers can withdraw this amount at any time.

Periodical payment
The auto-payment system of Smart Contract allows the accounts of lenders receive the interest of
periodic payments from borrowers and transfer to the accounts.

ICO details
General information
Token: Xcoin
Platform: Ethereum
Standard: ERC20
Quantity: 120,000,000 XCOIN
Price: 1 XCOIN = 0.7 USD
Payment: Eth
Soft cap: 1,000,000 USD
Hard cap: 25,000,000 USD
KYC: NO
PreICO
Quantity: 20,000,000 XCOIN
Start: 10.22.2018
Completion: 10/31/2018
ICO
Quantity: 49,000,000 XCOIN
Start: 11/03/2018
Completion: 12/01/2018

WALLET
The Lendxcoin system uses four main wallets. We do not manage the wallets of members. All
transactions of withdrawal are always opened. Members can withdraw at any time.

ROADMAP
October 8, 2018 BOUNTY

October 22, 2018 PRE-SALE

November 3, 2018 ICO

December 10, 2018 Exchange

December 30, 2018 P2P Exchange

January 28, 2019 XCOIN on other exchanges

February 11, 2019 XCOIN at COINMARKETCAP

March 4, 2019 App on iOS, ANDROID

May – December 2019-Cooperation with banks: invest in loans Xcoin system – Receive money, trusted companies to service a coin loan – Associate with insurance agencies, is directly involved in insuring risks in a coin

More information contact :
Whitepaper : https://lendxcoin.co/assets/White-paper-v1.pdf
Bounty Thread : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5043415.0
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/lendxcoin
Medium : https://medium.com/@lendxcoin
Twitter : https://twitter.com/Lendxcoin
Telegram : https://t.me/joinchat/HTKuMhC7eeKzt27ORLINYA
Author : upik05
Telegram Username : @upik05
BTT username : upik05
BTT Profile Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=2205131
Address wallet