Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:47:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡ANN⚡[ICO] LENDXCOIN - P2P USING BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM  (Read 807 times)
lendxcoin (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2018, 10:05:21 AM
Last edit: November 08, 2018, 04:14:04 PM by lendxcoin

WEBSITE  I    WHITE PAPER   I   CONTRACT   I    YOUTUBE

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
phuc1310

Activity: 33

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 01:06:08 PM

I am really interested in your project. But it does not get the attention, hope you and your team can develop it and bring it to market!
p / s: I really care about this
phuc1310

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 01:10:02 PM

I am really interested in your project. But it does not get the attention, hope you and your team can develop it and bring it to market!
You shouldn't there has already been dozens of ICOs promising to be the main block chain soltuion to lending. This is just a cash grab I would stay far away and not give them a dime.

What do u means ? i don;t undertsand it
crazyer1976

Activity: 434
Merit: 19

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 01:12:05 PM

You shouldn't there has already been dozens of ICOs promising to be the main block chain soltuion to lending. This is just a cash grab I would stay far away and not give them a dime.

I would not give a guarantee even to projects such as Credits or Universa, and even more so to beginners in this business...

The team is not represented on the project website. This is the first sign of Scam.
phuc1310

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 01:17:30 PM

I would not give a guarantee even to projects such as Credits or Universa, and even more so to beginners in this business...

The team is not represented on the project website. This is the first sign of Scam.

But I think this is a new project, and they will need time to develop it. Many projects are as they are and now it has been very successful
naura168

Activity: 714
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 01:21:33 PM

I am very interested in this new project, a very good concept. LENDXCOIN, Peer to Peer Lending that uses BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM and is very useful for the development of the crypto world in the future. Does this Lendxcoin have no campaign dev bounty program?
phuc1310

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 01:23:18 PM

I am very interested in this new project, a very good concept. LENDXCOIN, Peer to Peer Lending that uses BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM and is very useful for the development of the crypto world in the future. Does this Lendxcoin have no campaign dev bounty program?

they are developing it brother!
Give them time, join the website and find more information
Clint@Tushly

Activity: 27

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 01:38:49 PM

Why are you shilling so hard for them? I am guessing there is more to your post than meets the eye. Who defends a random ICO with such fever for no reason at all?

phuc1310 is probably in their bounty trying to get some free coins by shilling. I seen this happen a lot on bitcointalk.

I wouldn't touch this ICO, it does scream scam to me too.
Bakul_cacing

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 01:47:18 PM

Good project

digital cash is applied in P2P lending via online network which is based on Blockchain platform through a smart contract

how is security for investors?
phuc1310

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 01:50:44 PM

Why are you shilling so hard for them? I am guessing there is more to your post than meets the eye. Who defends a random ICO with such fever for no reason at all?

phuc1310 is probably in their bounty trying to get some free coins by shilling. I seen this happen a lot on bitcointalk.

I wouldn't touch this ICO, it does scream scam to me too.
That's what I'm figuring or he is paid in this coin for a Vietnamese translation and is hoping to keep this strong for when he can sell on an exchange.
I just give them confidence in their project. Let's see who is the right person
iqbalnr

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 02:00:39 PM

what distinguishes this project from others? I did not find different advantages, then how did this project compete with older projects, but I like this roadmap
Risk Mgmt

Activity: 158
Merit: 16

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 05:36:12 AM

If I take a loan from your platform how much is the interest rate? I will give it a try if the interest rate is low.
Darth0ne

Activity: 190
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 05:38:55 AM

If I take a loan from your platform how much is the interest rate? I will give it a try if the interest rate is low.

Lenders set the Interest rate and the highest interest rate can be set at 40%/month.

You can find the information on their FAQ Page.

EgyKing

Activity: 450
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 05:53:34 AM

the bounty program will begin on October 8, 2018, and will distribute 1,000,000 Xcoin. what is the maximum limit of participants who can join?
desi_translator2018
Copper Member

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 06:08:06 AM

RESERVED for HINDI translaion....

helloo admin.... can i translate ANN page / WHITE paper  to HINDI(INDIA) language ??

here is my portfolio.....
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1TTRWTdF-VC71_TgP4dcsy6wH4BoL9cxB

waiting for your confirmation..... thank you....
lendxcoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2018, 08:04:02 AM

The team is members who are from financial and banking organizations have great influence. We will announce the team when Xcoin is listed on Coinmarketcap. Thanks 
lendxcoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2018, 08:06:43 AM

We have bounty campaign starting on 8th Oct. For more information, click here
lendxcoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2018, 08:35:26 AM

Good project

digital cash is applied in P2P lending via online network which is based on Blockchain platform through a smart contract

how is security for investors?

For system operation: All transactions are transparent and by ETH contract. Moreover, to secure the system, Our website creates many security layers. In short time, we are going to cooperate with a third party to protect the system.
For loans of investors: All loans has insurance. When lenders are unable to get back their money, we are responsible for this and pay back lenders from our insurance fund.
lendxcoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2018, 08:40:14 AM

what distinguishes this project from others? I did not find different advantages, then how did this project compete with older projects, but I like this roadmap

Our differences are active to lending operations. We understand clearly borrowers and lenders.
When joining our P2P lending, you have to do:
 To lenders:
-   Self provide interest rate with maximum 40%/month
-   Able to determine the lending period such as 10 days, 20 days, 1 month, 3 months.....
-   Able to request time to receive the interest according to days, weeks or months.....
To borrowers:
-   Able to request the amount of money (many people can lend a person so that they can borrow their desired money)
-   Able to provide acceptable interest
-   Able to provide time to pay back interest
The system connects lenders and borrowers when all the requirements of both sides are the same. All the transactions are done automatically.
lendxcoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2018, 08:43:15 AM

We do not provide interest rate. Lenders will provide interest rate. Otherwise, you can make a contract with your desired interest rate. (Note: We are only the third party connecting lenders and borrowers. When the lending and borrowing contract matching in term of interest rate and period, our platform connects automatically and confirm the loan is successful.)
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: