Bitcoin Forum
September 04, 2024, 08:20:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Stellar Lumens Price Prediction 2018 [Updated: 3 Oct.]  (Read 122 times)
beincrypto (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 10:42:36 AM

Update (Oct 3, 2018): StellarX has now fully launched and is no longer in its beta stage. The decentralized peer-to-peer trading platform most notably features no trading fees — as all network costs are refunded. While the platform has not yet reached its full potential, it is clearly on a positive development trajectory. This update only reaffirms our prediction that XLM will push towards $1.00 in 2019.

Read more here:

https://beincrypto.com/stellar-lumens-xlm-price-prediction/
Mavzi

Activity: 194
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 11:23:03 AM

I believe in this project. XLM is one of my favorite coin. All fans knows that it will cost more than 1$ in next few years.
satosibtc1000

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 11:27:47 AM

Positive news for the coin. I always liked it because of its technology and unique ideas. I am sure that STR will have a good price increase.
Desmozgenes

Activity: 392
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 11:29:43 AM

Update (Oct 3, 2018): StellarX has now fully launched and is no longer in its beta stage. The decentralized peer-to-peer trading platform most notably features no trading fees — as all network costs are refunded. While the platform has not yet reached its full potential, it is clearly on a positive development trajectory. This update only reaffirms our prediction that XLM will push towards $1.00 in 2019.

Read more here:

https://beincrypto.com/stellar-lumens-xlm-price-prediction/

Thanks you for the article,it was an interesting read.

I also believe that XLM can surpass previous all time high,with all these good ews coming,and when you add on that next bull run,it should be win.
XLM was my first coin that i bought,after BTC and im holding for some time,hopefully hold will pay off in the end.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: