Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:13:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ❤️❤️▄▀▄❤️SEER❤️▄▀▄❤️❤️[Listed on Bitfinex][China Government Support]❤️❤️❤️  (Read 30415 times)
jefferey0908 (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 109
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 02:57:26 PM

My Telegram username:@CryptoSparks
My E-mail: differentsparksgames@gmail.com
My previous translatioin links: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2997824
My task: I translate the article into Italian
My ETH wallet address: NONE I want my reward on Seer Mainnet Wallet
Seer Mainnet Wallet: cryptosparks1

ps. note that i already provided the article translation in the previous campaign. Reward for translating the bounty varies based on how many users join?

Hello,
Your translated article is received.
There is a slight change on the previous introdction article, this part is added to the new article, please add it as well to your target language.

Jerry Liu (well-known as Bitcrab in the Commmunity of Bitshares), Bitshares' Celebrity, issuing the certificate to SEER

Lastly, SEER has been appointed as the committee unit of GBAC (Global Graphene Blockchain Application Center). Currently, there are more than 100 projects using Graphene-toolkit as its underlying technology, but only about 10 projects are appointed by the orgnization, and SEER is one of the appointed ones. It is foreseeable that more and more projects will realize the technical advantage of Graphene. SEER will join together with the Graphene community, take the responsibilty to promote Graphene technology and create a better blockchain world.

Every participant is welcomed to join the campaign. Rewards are depended on the quality of the article.

Excellent+ Quality: 20,000 SEER Tokens
Excellent Quality: 10,000 SEER Tokens
Good Quality: 5,000 SEER Tokens
Average Quality: 3,000 SEER Tokens

P.S: Participants using SEER mainnet wallet will receive full rewards(100%); Participants using ETH wallet will receive half rewards(50%).

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mayur90
Copper Member

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 03:02:48 PM

My Telegram username:@Mayur90
      My E-mail: Mayurbora1990@gmail.com
      My previous translatioin links: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1EIKQpt21TTLPgcVwWP6EhSeyJQnAir8g
      My task: I translate the article into Hindi language
      My ETH wallet address: 0xF09CFEeC9532B3292D36f4943f129Baaac3c944F

Approved! Translation campaign includes 2 parts, please read the rules before getting started!

Thanks I have read the rules.
Just couple of questions:-
1. Where can we find the introduction article for translation?
2. If the translation is of Excellent quality it says it will get you 20000 SEER token, Is that amount per translated article? Because if its from all translated article the amount is too low since at Bitfinex current price seems to be 0.002$ and with that 20000 token is equivalent to 40$ only.

Waiting to hear from you.

Thanks

Hello,
Thanks for your questions!
For question number 1: The introduction article is at the top of the thread: SEER-- A Unique Prediction Project in Blockchain World
For question number 2:
1): 20k SEER reached $600 three months ago, currently SEER is very much undervalued.
2): The campaign is to translate an article, not the whole white paper, the task is much easier than translating the white paper.
3): Transalting the article , for us, it is to pay for the content; we also have campaigns that have much higher rewards, and we pay for the effect of the work.
By the way, during your translation, if you have anything want to say to SEER, just write it down and post it here, excellent suggestions/comments/opinions will get rewards as well!!

Thanks for the answer
I would surely like to participate and give my best in efforts but looking at CMC I am not able see that much rise in SEER at any moment.
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/seer/

Also you are accepting multiple translators for same language so not quite able to understand the working of this bounty since all other bounties accepted single translator for the project.
Can you please increase reward for excellent quality by selecting only 1 candidate for each language?
That single candidate will try to take more efforts to give quality result that looking for multiple translators with smaller rewards. What you think on same?
haminhdiem

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 03:13:16 PM

Also you are accepting multiple translators for same language so not quite able to understand the working of this bounty since all other bounties accepted single translator for the project.
Can you please increase reward for excellent quality by selecting only 1 candidate for each language?
That single candidate will try to take more efforts to give quality result that looking for multiple translators with smaller rewards. What you think on same?
I agree with Mr.Mayur90's opinion We only need one translator rather than multiple translators to evaluate the quality.
jefferey0908 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 03:16:21 PM

My previous translatioin links: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1EIKQpt21TTLPgcVwWP6EhSeyJQnAir8g

Approved! Translation campaign includes 2 parts, please read the rules before getting started!

2. If the translation is of Excellent quality it says it will get you 20000 SEER token, Is that amount per translated article? Because if its from all translated article the amount is too low since at Bitfinex current price seems to be 0.002$ and with that 20000 token is equivalent to 40$ only.

Thanks

Hello,
For question number 1: The introduction article is at the top of the thread: SEER-- A Unique Prediction Project in Blockchain World
For question number 2:
1): 20k SEER reached $600 three months ago, currently SEER is very much undervalued.
2): The campaign is to translate an article, not the whole white paper, the task is much easier than translating the white paper.
3): Transalting the article , for us, it is to pay for the content; we also have campaigns that have much higher rewards, and we pay for the effect of the work.
By the way, during your translation, if you have anything want to say to SEER, just write it down and post it here, excellent suggestions/comments/opinions will get rewards as well!!

Thanks for the answer
I would surely like to participate and give my best in efforts but looking at CMC I am not able see that much rise in SEER at any moment.

Thanks for your suggestions.
The reason we accept multiple translators is that participants themselves can understand SEER better through the translation.
The rewards will be depended on the quality of the translation.
For participants who want to win more SEER tokens( we have campaigns to win 50,000 or more SEER tokens in the thread), they can translate the bounty campaings into the target language, for example, your mother language is Hindi, you can translate the whole bounty campaigns into Hindi, and post it to the local board. Meanwhile, you need to do some promotions through your social medias, crypto forums, etc. The more people you bring to participate the campaign, the more rewards you will receive.
Mayur90
Copper Member

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 03:25:54 PM

Thanks

Hello,
For question number 2:

Thanks for the answer

The reason we accept multiple translators is that participants themselves can understand SEER better through the translation.
For participants who want to win more SEER tokens( we have campaigns to win 50,000 or more SEER tokens in the thread), they can translate the bounty campaings into the target language, for example, your mother language is Hindi, you can translate the whole bounty campaigns into Hindi, and post it to the local board. Meanwhile, you need to do some promotions through your social medias, crypto forums, etc. The more people you bring to participate the campaign, the more rewards you will receive.

Than rather then accepting multiple translators let single person do the translation, Evaluate his quality and if that is poor then look for another translator.
Also With multiple people doing translation only they will understand the project what about others?
Let the single person start a ANN thread for SEER and let him do the required work of translation and ask him to update the thread. You will get more viewers to see the project and with that more people will join the project
Just my suggestion.

SnowDawn

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 03:39:24 PM
Last edit: October 08, 2018, 07:31:52 AM by SnowDawn

My Telegram Username: @StryzhovaAnzhela
 My E-mail: alisa_future@ukr.net
 My task: Join Telegram/ Wear SEER Avatar/ Change Last Name on Telegram Profile/ All of the 3
 Top 10 more active users: I have enough time to be top 10 more active users
 My SEER  wallet Address: snowdawn777
jefferey0908 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 03:40:12 PM

Thanks

Hello,
For question number 2:

Thanks for the answer

Than rather then accepting multiple translators let single person do the translation, Evaluate his quality and if that is poor then look for another translator.
Also With multiple people doing translation only they will understand the project what about others?
Let the single person start a ANN thread for SEER and let him do the required work of translation and ask him to update the thread. You will get more viewers to see the project and with that more people will join the project
Just my suggestion.

Understood.
Your suggestions are reasonable, we will consider it.
Giving suggestions to our campaigns can also win SEER tokens.
Don't forget to register an account on SEER mainnet to receive full rewards.
jefferey0908 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 03:42:24 PM

My task: Join Telegram/ Wear SEER Avatar/ Change Last Name on Telegram Profile/ All of the 3
 Top 10 more active users: I have enough time to be top 10 more active users/I don't have enough time to be top 10 more active users/I'm not sure, it depends on my understanding of SEER.
 My ETH wallet Address: 0xF8C097ac15C866D4e782c0012F8CeE84d53eB5F8

Welcome!
kamvreto
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1157

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 03:45:27 PM

TRANSLATION CAMPAIGN
My Telegram username: @bitkamvreto
My E-mail: arekarek933@gmail.com
My previous translatioin links: https://cryptokamvreto.com/translation-services/
My task: I translate the article into indonesia language
My ETH wallet address: xxx
SEER mainnet wallet: bitkamvreto1

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
jefferey0908 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 03:50:48 PM

TRANSLATION CAMPAIGN
My Telegram username: @bitkamvreto
My E-mail: arekarek933@gmail.com
My previous translatioin links: https://cryptokamvreto.com/translation-services/
My task: I translate the article into indonesia language
My ETH wallet address: xxx
SEER mainnet wallet: bitkamvreto1

Approved! Welcome!!
SnowDawn

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 04:03:31 PM

Top 10 more active users: I have enough time to be top 10 more active users/I don't have enough time to be top 10 more active users/I'm not sure, it depends on my understanding of SEER.
  SEER mainnet address:  snowdawn777

Welcome!
I am sorry, its SEER mainnet address
I am update my post!
SnowDawn

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 04:17:06 PM

My Task: I participate in Free Talk Bounty Campaign of SEER
      My SEER mainnet wallet address: snowdawn777
      My Comments/Suggestions/Opinions for SEER:
Hello! I like the high speed of transactions and decentralized exchange in your project, as well as the ability to create tokens. But I would like to see a different design, because the design of the project is very similar to that of the Bitshares project. I would like to see more individuality in the SEER project.
edisopian

Activity: 770
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 04:26:36 PM
Last edit: October 03, 2018, 05:35:59 PM by edisopian

My Telegram Username: @edisopian1991
      My E-mail: cacingkremie1991@gmail.com
      My Task: I participate in Lucky Floor Bounty Campaign of SEER
      Seer mainnet wallet: edisopian1991
      My Wishes to SEER: hope i'm lucky to win  Grin Grin Grin

My Twitter/Facebook/Instagram Profile link: https://twitter.com/sefhunc
      Post: https://twitter.com/sefhunc/status/1047528246579933186
      My Task: I participate in Invitation Bounty Campaign of SEER

My task: Join Telegram

My Comments/Suggestions/Opinions for SEER: I think price is very cheap for now, SEER is very good for long term. Total supply only 4.100.000.000 and price $0,001930 USD. wooow great time to buy.
SnowDawn

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 04:28:15 PM
Last edit: October 03, 2018, 04:57:32 PM by SnowDawn

My Twitter Profile link: https://twitter.com/Angela1Angelica
      My SEER mainnet Wallet Address: snowdawn777
Bambang1

Activity: 419
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 04:36:02 PM

INVITATION BOUNTY CAMPAIGIN

My Telegram Username: @adi_candra
My E-mail: adicandra510@gmail.com
My Twitter/Facebook/Instagram Profile link: https://web.facebook.com/adicaw
My ETH Wallet Address:0xC6D170c5920bF0C7a30BA911b4a6d0f02362643f

TELEGRAM CAMPAIGIN

My Telegram Username:@adi_candra
Top 10 more active users: I don't have enough time to be top 10 more active users/I'm not sure, it depends on my understanding of SEER.
My ETH wallet Address:0xC6D170c5920bF0C7a30BA911b4a6d0f02362643f
bostaufik

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 04:39:41 PM

SIER is a platform for the next generation of realistic forecasting markets based on the Graphene framework. SIER uses a market mechanism to enable users to express judgments about future events and gather the wisdom and opinions of others to effectively predict future events  Shocked
jefferey0908 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 05:57:49 PM

My SEER mainnet wallet address: snowdawn777
Hello! I like the high speed of transactions and decentralized exchange in your project, as well as the ability to create tokens. But I would like to see a different design, because the design of the project is very similar to that of the Bitshares project. I would like to see more individuality in the SEER project.

Thanks for your suggestions to SEER, your suggestions will be rewarded SEER tokens!!
From your suggestions, we can see that you've found the similarities between SEER and Bitshares, such as high speed, built-in decentralized exchange to trade the tokens of the projects developed on SEER, collateralize SEER tokens to be witness, create tokens, etc. It's great!
However, SEER is quite different from Bitshares.
Bitshares aims to be the top 1 decentralized exchange, while SEER aims to be top 1 public blockchain in prediction markets and sport events crowdfunding.
We will join together with Bitshares and other Graphene projects to make promotion of the Graphene technology and incubate innovative Dapps on SEER to empower the real economy.
jefferey0908 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 06:09:09 PM

My Task: I participate in Lucky Floor Bounty Campaign of SEER
      My Wishes to SEER: hope i'm lucky to win  Grin Grin Grin

My Twitter/Facebook/Instagram Profile link: https://twitter.com/sefhunc
      Post: https://twitter.com/sefhunc/status/1047528246579933186

My task: Join Telegram

My Comments/Suggestions/Opinions for SEER: I think price is very cheap for now, SEER is very good for long term. Total supply only 4.100.000.000 and price $0,001930 USD. wooow great time to buy.

One of the Lucky Floor bounties is on the 35th floor, your post is on the 34th floor, what a pity!
Don't be frustrated, joining other 8 bounty campaigns of SEER can win SEER tokens as well.
Best luck to you!
Let's unite and make a better SEER!!
jefferey0908 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 06:42:31 PM

INVITATION BOUNTY CAMPAIGIN

My Telegram Username: @adi_candra
My Twitter/Facebook/Instagram Profile link: https://web.facebook.com/adicaw
My ETH Wallet Address:0xC6D170c5920bF0C7a30BA911b4a6d0f02362643f

TELEGRAM CAMPAIGIN

My Telegram Username:@adi_candra
Top 10 more active users: I don't have enough time to be top 10 more active users/I'm not sure, it depends on my understanding of SEER.
My ETH wallet Address:0xC6D170c5920bF0C7a30BA911b4a6d0f02362643f

Welcome!
Let's unite and make a better SEER!!
jefferey0908 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 06:57:45 PM

SIER is a platform for the next generation of realistic forecasting markets based on the Graphene framework. SIER uses a market mechanism to enable users to express judgments about future events and gather the wisdom and opinions of others to effectively predict future events  Shocked

Your understanding of SEER is correct!

Please reply the post as followings to win the rewards:
      My Telegram Username:
      My E-mail:
      My ETH Wallet Address:

P.S: Participants using SEER mainnet wallet will receive full rewards(100%); Participants using ETH wallet will receive half rewards(50%).
      Therefore, all the participants are encouraged to register a SEER mainnet wallet on the Official Wallet Site: https://wallet.seer.best
      SEER mainnet tokens are exchangeable with ERC20 tokens through the gateway on the Official Wallet Site.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: