Bitcoin Forum
July 06, 2024, 06:37:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]HETACHAIN- A THIRD TRENDY GENERATION BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM  (Read 24861 times)
hetachain (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

HetaChain-Blockchain Platform for a smart economy

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2018, 09:33:51 AM

[INFO]

HetaChain is planning to bring to market those applications that are built for enterprises, institutions as well as government management agencies such as:

✔️ Tax management system
✔️ Profile management system, demographics
✔️ Management system of medical records
✔️ Business management applications
✔️ Client management application.

The application that HETACHAIN develop will help administrators, the State, companies, enterprises in the management of human resources, saving time and costs for the Managerial jobs.

hetachain (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 70

HetaChain-Blockchain Platform for a smart economy

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2018, 09:49:35 AM

I've already seen some similar ICO, why are you different?

Would you mind to show us the differences?

Businesscase

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 12:20:50 PM

Strong team, the project will be successful. I think this is a big and innovative idea for the future. The company is rapidly developing and improving, it has a great future.
grockvsmartis

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 03:41:24 AM

Would like to call the attention of the admins of this project if they know that they have an open accusations here and they are so serious that deserves attention, I hope someone from the team can look and answer those accusations https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5062386.0

This topic is created to attack us and spreading fault information about HetaChain project to achieve their bad purposes. Please take your time to do research about this project and make up your own mind from what right, what wrong. Thank you for understanding.

i suggest you to clear out this fud if this not real. every accusations with no explain from the team dev make this project look very shady to me. I suggest everyone to be careful with this project until they clear their name on it.
petushka

Activity: 630
Merit: 110

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2018, 09:03:34 AM

Would like to call the attention of the admins of this project if they know that they have an open accusations here and they are so serious that deserves attention, I hope someone from the team can look and answer those accusations https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5062386.0
Haven't seen this  but am curious to read. Would be nice to see more official activity and less laudatory baseless bounty hunters' postы on the official threads like this.
NDX-AKA

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 11:34:41 AM

Strong team, the project will be successful. I think this is a big and innovative idea for the future. The company is rapidly developing and improving, it has a great future.
I agree with you, if the team always cooperates with compact, surely success will be easy to reach especially supported by the concept and a great team that will make it even easier to attract a lot of investor interest to join, hopefully with team spirit it will always make this project work smoothly.
dickyram88

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 08:08:06 AM

If their project succeeds, the block chain will make a further leap. I think that there are so many competitors, but since it is a project that has excellent members, I think that I can expect it.
In addition, I am looking forward to releasing MVP, which is discrimination against other projects. Good luck
dubleman

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 02:06:17 PM

I see a lot of positive comments on this project and hopefully, all of that can make the support of the team so they are more spirit in managing this project so that the future targets can be achieved easily.

http://DOMINIUM.me
Decentralised, regulated, property financing, property listing and property management platform
TRS-HARDWARE

Activity: 62

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 06:06:54 PM

Congatulations! HETACHAIN is listed in ICOhots.com

you may contact us at Contact@icohots.com for premium request or sponsorship.
and for general querry, contact our manager:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1345514;
bglshimo

Activity: 265

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 06:26:17 PM

I see a lot of positive comments on this project and hopefully, all of that can make the support of the team so they are more spirit in managing this project so that the future targets can be achieved easily.
of course community support is very much needed in the hetachain project, obviously we see the goal of the hetachain project is very hard to achieve, I think the hetachain project really needs support from all of us so that the team is more confident
bglshimo

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 06:29:24 PM

If their project succeeds, the block chain will make a further leap. I think that there are so many competitors, but since it is a project that has excellent members, I think that I can expect it.
In addition, I am looking forward to releasing MVP, which is discrimination against other projects. Good luck
Harvesting competitors hetachain is very much, but Hetachain is able to deal with this, because I see the power of the prospect of hetachain is very good at making the attraction cooler than other projects, and the hetachain team also has a very experienced team
Locotoni

Activity: 490
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 04:50:38 PM
Last edit: November 11, 2018, 05:06:56 PM by Locotoni

wow, this project loock like - ETH, NEO, WAVES, EOS,  and all of them is succesfull projects.
good luck
givary

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 06:47:14 AM

whether ICO has taken place here, as the team is always passionate about developing this project, hopefully everything will go as planned.
fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2478
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2018, 02:14:23 PM

i think with all the pictures posted on this thread it satisfy what people wants to see, I hope the dev team can update us more by posting videos, conference and pictures of the events as they happen, investors are more demanding now and they want real project and real people behind it.

Gotenks

Activity: 202

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 01:19:13 PM

interesting project, there are many projects that are similar and offer the same services, but in the case of hetachain technology offering newer technologies, it is better to look for other industry partners so that the crypto community can get to know the technology that is brought by hetachain
bglshimo

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 05:41:15 AM

wow, this project loock like - ETH, NEO, WAVES, EOS,  and all of them is succesfull projects.
good luck
Hopefully hetachain is able to follow in the footsteps of the project that you have mentioned the opportunity is very big and hetcin also have an extraordinary plan, the sale of ico has been live for the public I think I will not leave this golden opportunity
bglshimo

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 05:43:55 AM

interesting project, there are many projects that are similar and offer the same services, but in the case of hetachain technology offering newer technologies, it is better to look for other industry partners so that the crypto community can get to know the technology that is brought by hetachain
really, hetachain has many advantages compared to other projects, and hopes that hetachain also thinks about the current market conditions whether ico sales will continue
jtalk
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 10:21:22 AM

More than 86 days for initial coin offering to be available and in this specific market condition this makes sense why this long will last. That is opportunity and kind of relaxation to have more time to read in peaceful way about the specifications of the project. That is what I am going to do over the next few days to have deep look at the project by different angles.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
[/center]
bglshimo

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 11:20:31 AM

More than 86 days for initial coin offering to be available and in this specific market condition this makes sense why this long will last. That is opportunity and kind of relaxation to have more time to read in peaceful way about the specifications of the project. That is what I am going to do over the next few days to have deep look at the project by different angles.
of course, besides the hetachain side, it has great potential and mission so it really takes a long time to do it slowly, and in my opinion this is better because it will not be done in a rush without thinking about the comfort for all its members, because the services provided more needed because this will attract a lot of attention
mv1986
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1203

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 06:00:21 PM

i think with all the pictures posted on this thread it satisfy what people wants to see, I hope the dev team can update us more by posting videos, conference and pictures of the events as they happen, investors are more demanding now and they want real project and real people behind it.

Being present at big conferences would build a lot of confidence. Hopefully there are some speeches planned about Hetachain.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
██  ███████████████████████
█ █ ██  ██████▄▄▄▄█████▄████
██  ██████████████████░████████████
██ ████▌▐████████░████████▌▐▄
██      ██████████▀▀▄▄▄▀▀█████░██▄
██▀
▄▄▄▀▀▄███████▄▀▀▄▄▄▀██
██ ██████████████████████▌
▐█████▄
████████░███████░████████
██  ██  ████████████▌░▀▀▀▀▀░▐███████▀
▀██████░███████░██████▀
██     ██     █████████████░▀▀▄▄███
▀██▌
▐███████▌▐██▀████
██  █████████████▀▀███████
██    ████████████

MΞTAWIN  SPORTS 
WEB3 SPORTS BETTING

█████████████████████████████████████████████████    █████████████████████    ██

█████████████████████
█████████████████████
████▄░▄░███████▀▄████
█████▄▀█▄▀███▀▄██████
███████░██░▀▄████████
████████▄▀█▄▀████████
████████▀▄▀██░███████
██████▀▄███░██▄▀█████
████▀▄██████▄▀▀░▀████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████

█████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████▀▀████
███████████▀▀░░░░████
███████▀▀░░▄▄▀░░▐████
████▀░░░▄██▀░░░░█████
███████░█▀░░░░░▐█████
████████░░▄▄░░░██████
██████████████▄██████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████

█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████▀░░▀▀▀░░▀██████
█████░░▄▄░░░▄▄░░█████
████▌░░██▌░▐██░░▐████
████░░░░▀░░░▀░░░░████
████▄▄░▀▄▄▄▄▄▀░▄▄████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████

. PLAY NOW .
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: