Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 06:53:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What's the sole aim of bounty hunter  (Read 1554 times)
gredisgold88

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 05:16:41 AM

Is it to engage in new campaigns  and advertise for them and the next thing vooom....you are out in search of another campaign or is there something else which I don't know about
the easiest job and get a big salary is a bounty campaign, you just need to post well and correctly and voila ~ you get money.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Newer

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 05:42:03 AM

Bounty hunters are known specifically as hunters who expect big rewards in return. Their goal is clear, namely to get tokens from the bounty program they follow.
Andruha1993

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2018, 05:44:16 AM

The main goal of bounty hunters is to receive awards from ICO projects. Most of the bounty hunters after receiving tokens immediately sell them on the stock exchanges, and a smaller part are engaged in hold. Some hunters call this process a hobby, and some basic work.
Brangos99

Activity: 186
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 06:11:11 AM

The main purpose of the bounty hunter is to get prizes from all the prize programs he follows. They are willing to take the time to do the tasks given by the bounty moderator to get tokens.
kier010

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 06:12:53 AM

Is it to engage in new campaigns  and advertise for them and the next thing vooom....you are out in search of another campaign or is there something else which I don't know about

the aim of the bounty hunter is to get money. why would they participate and waste their time if the campaign have no rewards? bounty hunters consider bounty campaign as a job. bounty hunters wouldn't do it for free.
tuanytcc

Activity: 476
Merit: 14

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 06:34:09 AM

I think there are two types of bounty hunter. One is people who are just for money and when they received tokens, they will sell immediately with any price and this is their everyday job. The second is people who are really like crypto and trading but they don't have money, so with doing bounty, they can use this money to trading and satisfy their passion

BTMgoMoon

Activity: 101
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 09:11:02 AM

Their purpose is just to make money, I think this is a stupid way. Trading makes money easier. Perhaps they dare not take risks.
hengha

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 09:14:33 AM

The purpose of the bounty hunter is only one, making money, everyone in the cryptocurrency market is to make money! Just the way to make money is different!

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
xiaoY

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 09:15:24 AM

I think the only purpose of the bounty hunter is to get rewards for the projects I participate in. No matter which kind of bounty task you participate in, your purpose is the same. The same project has different bounty tasks. If you have enough time, then you can participate in all the tasks. If you have more energy after this, you can also participate in bounty tasks for countless different projects at the same time.

CodyAlfaridzi

Activity: 1708
Merit: 541

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 09:16:53 AM

@OP, of course it is for money.

It's a win-win situation for both the ICO and the bounty hunters
It's a win-win for both ICO and bounty hunters, but you forgot one party in which these bounty hunters make their promotion: this forum. Signature bounty campaigns have created mass spam all over the forum and degrade the overall discussion quality.
Triss Merigold

Activity: 294
Merit: 12

The Future of Security Tokens

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 09:20:46 AM

Very strange question. Almost all people conduct their activities for profit. It seems to me that bounty hunters are no exception to this list. Everyone wants to make money, including using advertising.

maman09

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 09:21:34 AM

a narrow measure of thought, in fact many choices. but it depends on the logic and the way you think
Bounty is only a small part of this industry. and if you want to get big profits you have to do something like trade and investment. well this time the bounty will be completely gone. so knowledge is the point
Ulya63

Activity: 420
Merit: 6

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 09:25:19 AM

The goal of any bounty hunter is to earn a meal or a happy future. All who are in this topic are looking for a more generous and promising company that will give money in the near future. Also, do not forget that bounty for some is the main work in life. We are still waiting on the bounty forum where the rank and activity of the user will be taken into account, which will simplify some life.
JaoBadjap

Activity: 532
Merit: 132

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2018, 09:27:27 AM

To be knowledgeable and able to participate on such bounties.
earn money on more decent way, and contribute to this community as much as possible.

keep joining bounties guys, we wouldnt know when is the next Hype.
but its better when it happens, we HODL something that get hyped.
and profit from it
fakegurutu

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 09:28:26 AM

The very sole aim of most bounty hunters in this forum were to make money out of all the possible bounty campaign program they can join in. Thats the aim, cash out right away after the bounty tokens has been distributed and the coins is already listed in some exchanges. Theres a lot of bounty campaigns out there and some were legit, some were scam.
Ramtapsbtc

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 09:36:57 AM

It is not easy to be a bounty hunter forever dude. Bounty hunter may end up as an investor of a project someday considering that he/she is well versed on what project is good and what is not. Being a bounty hunter forever is a waste of quality time of an individual.
ven7net

Activity: 1946
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 09:39:03 AM

I consider participating in bounty companies as regular employment. You did the job - you got paid. Like any job, a bounty company gives the same income no more. But when you have already earned enough money, then there are thoughts about investing. Often I come across misunderstandings in groups about participants in the bounty, saying that they destroy the course of tokens or coins. I do not agree, because the share of tokens or coins allocated to the bounty is very small and can not significantly affect the course. Moreover, it is not far-sighted and stupid to accuse the participants of the bounty, since they work and often it is very hard and painstaking work. I think that the work of the participants of the bounty is necessary - to respect!
Xiaolongnu

Activity: 375
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 09:40:24 AM

the easiest job and get a big salary is a bounty campaign, you just need to post well and correctly and voila ~ you get money.
Bounty is easy for social media but hard for content and video. Also, bounty nowadays doesn't give big salary anymore.
asder250

Activity: 708
Merit: 103

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 09:42:16 AM

Bounty hunters doing bounty campaigns only because they have profit from it, if you advertise some ICO you receive their tokens and you dont need to invest anything!

kiansantan

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 09:43:05 AM

There are many prize campaigns out there and some are legitimate, some are fraudulent.
The only purpose of most of the prize hunters in this forum is to make money from all the prize campaign programs they can follow. That's the goal, get cash immediately after the gift token has been distributed and the coins are listed in several exchanges.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: