Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 01:42:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: CryptoTable - Compare cryptocurrency prices at crypto exchanges in one place.  (Read 124 times)
Cryptotable - index (OP)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 01:25:38 PM

How It Works

1. Crypto news aggregator

Find out the most recent trends and news about cryptocurrency, crypto exchanges, crypto investments, blockchain projects etc.

2. Indexer

Compare cryptocurrency prices at crypto exchanges in one place.

3. Exchanges reviews

Read about cryptocurrency exchanges you want to work with, their main features and advantages. Choose appropriate exchange.

4. Crypto portfolio

Invest and monitor your revenues simple and smart with CryptoTable.

Don't waste your time for complex charts and overworked interface - check out CryptoTable.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SFR10
Legendary

Activity: 2996
Merit: 3421

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2018, 04:15:32 PM

Few suggestions:

Find out the most recent trends and news about cryptocurrency, crypto exchanges, crypto investments, blockchain projects etc.
You might want to add filters to sort it out (ability to read the news, based on the chosen source/s and dates).

3. Exchanges reviews

Read about cryptocurrency exchanges you want to work with, their main features and advantages. Choose appropriate exchange.
I read few of the reviews and honestly, I was hoping to see a much more in-depth reviews (pros and cons, based on the actual experience of users).

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
AdolfinWolf
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1427

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 05:03:39 PM

Few suggestions:

You might want to add filters to sort it out (ability to read the news, based on the chosen source/s and dates).

3. Exchanges reviews

I read few of the reviews and honestly, I was hoping to see a much more in-depth reviews (pros and cons, based on the actual experience of users).
I'm inclined to agree. The news section is also just articles picked from two sites? (CCN & BTCmanager?)

Ontop of this, i hugely dislike how you organized the "Price Table".

You list 12 exchanges, but there is no way to rank them based on the highest/lowest BUY price & vice versa for sell orders. I don't really understand why they're ranked the way they're ranked either? Is it random?

It'd be much better to organize that the same way you did with the "Exchanges" tab.

onlinedragon

Activity: 1036
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 08:36:49 PM

Your website doesn't look that bad only it's currently impossible to see what exchanges is having the best price for buying/selling, so anyone who want to watch the different prices from exchanges have to visit another website and don't think that this was your intention when you did create this website. When you want that traders start using this website you have to add much more coins since the most people are also trading in other coins as the few you did add.

Just and example:
https://www.cryptocompare.com/coins/btc/markets/USD
Rahar02

Activity: 910
Merit: 523

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 11:55:14 PM

Don't waste your time for complex charts and overworked interface - check out CryptoTable.

How long have you developed this site? Your website design is simple which makes it pretty easy to understand the information, keep the good work and improve over time.

3. Exchanges reviews

In this case @Cryptotable; there are many in-depth reviews regarding some exchanges I've ever read, some sites present many reviews from the user experience, so you can find it and put the link below it or put some on the exchange reviews. Good luck
Rahar02

Activity: 910
Merit: 523

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 01:22:14 PM

It's been a while, but I never close your site page on my browser, have to say it's helpful especially the automatically update price every few seconds, don't have to always refresh the page to check the latest price. hopefully, the crypto news aggregator can work the same way as the indexer.
Use this form to add market pair you want to see here. is this the form to vote for more exchange on the list of indexer or vote for new coins to be listed?
You have listed 16 exchanges on indexer, add some famous exchanges that have large trading volumes such as Bithumb and Binance.
If possible to add another coins price indexer, such as ETH will be great.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: