Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 08:59:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Deterministic Arbitrage. Transfering USDT from an exchange to another?  (Read 108 times)
Languett89 (OP)

Activity: 80
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 01:27:02 PM

Hey guys,

I'm looking into using the omni protocol to re-balance deterministic arbitrage bot on different exchanges, since I can't find much informations on USDT, I'm turning here to find some answers;
so here are my questions;

- Can USDT be used transfered from an exchange to another exchange or preferable to go EX => tether wallet => EX?
- I've read that transfering USDT is free but exchange can/may charge a transfer fee, what's your thoughts on that?
- Any website for USDT metrics you would point me to check on average Tx time?

I'm not a fan of USDT as anyone here, I know the whole non-auditing story, I do consider it a ticking time bomb to the whole crypto ecosystem until it proves that it has enough USD backing. BUT I am looking into all possible ways of re-balancing accounts for deterministic arbitrage. I was looking into XRP for Tx speed and low cost, but not all exchanges I'm on has it.

Would gladly like to hear about your experiences with USDT.
If you have any other re-balancing techniques I'd really like to hear about it.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: