Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 09:54:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Does anyone here Know about the reason the development of blockchain technology  (Read 143 times)
ruthhelen (OP)

Activity: 149
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 01:33:31 PM

Hey people, does anyone here know about the public ledger created by the blockchain technology and it’s various usage.
ImHash

Activity: 924
Merit: 506

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 01:50:36 PM

Hey people, does anyone here know about the public ledger created by the blockchain technology and it’s various usage.

I might be able to help you with what you're looking for, Though I'm not very versed in this area of technology, But I can say something about the concept behind this technology we call blockchain.
Public ledgers like bitcoin are essentially here to decentralize the monetary systems of our world.
Do you know what that means, To decentralize the banking system? Before bitcoin, Only banks could store and transfer money, Now everyone can do that without ever having to use a third party service.
We can be our banks using bitcoin or other coins like it.
Thinkable999

Activity: 40

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 10:02:03 PM

The sole reason would be decentralized money. There are some few more namely low cost transaction, Transparency, Security, No third party i.e. banks. etc.
proTECH77

Activity: 1120
Merit: 30

Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 10:21:47 PM

I think the best reason why blockchain technology was developed was with blockchain one can have self executing and enforcing contracts on the blockchain which cannot change after execution.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄          bisq.network          ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
<<<<<<<<<<<Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀          DOWNLOAD    N O W           ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
jeffthebaker
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1034

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 10:39:26 PM

No. Absolutely none of us have any idea what blockchain technology is. Are you sure you're in the right forum? This sounds like a bunch of nonsense to me! Perhaps you could enlighten us, OP?
NZEXToken
Copper Member

Activity: 78

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 11:06:01 AM

Hey Helen, We are doing something new with blockchain , we are creating a trading platform for commodities, check out us : website link
Byzantium101

Activity: 249
Merit: 13

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 12:07:33 PM

Of course, the question should not even be asked, this forum is all about the blockchain and every ICO published here is a use case for the technology, that is, except the scammy ones that normally are easy to spot.

Ilmiyati

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 12:24:44 PM

As far as I know Blockchain technology was created to facilitate transactions from one person to another with no restrictions on government and country regulations with a peer-to-peer system and has a history that can be seen by anyone but cannot be changed, with an anonymous basis that maintains the confidentiality of the sender and recipients, with very fast transactions, and this was created because some people find it difficult to convert currencies in one country to another and bank shipments are too complicated with confusing procedures
zulkarnaen

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2018, 01:44:07 PM

As far as I know Blockchain technology was created to facilitate transactions from one person to another with no restrictions on government and country regulations with a peer-to-peer system and has a history that can be seen by anyone but cannot be changed, with an anonymous basis that maintains the confidentiality of the sender and recipients, with very fast transactions, and this was created because some people find it difficult to convert currencies in one country to another and bank shipments are too complicated with confusing procedures

Yeah, Blockchain is a modern technology that will facilitate us doing any transaction in this modern era. It's also a safe technology, because blockchain has a good security system. Blockchain is a very helpful and an easy technology.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: