Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 08:02:10 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why Big Successful ICO Coins Price are sinking?  (Read 2131 times)
atayating

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 08:03:03 AM

This can only explain one reason, even if their ICO is successful, but their products are not getting everyone's needs, everyone just wants to invest in it to get the difference, and no one is going to use its products!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
MGBloomz

Activity: 238

Lead generation one-stop shop platform powered AI

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 08:05:33 AM

What's going on with big successful ICO projects? Big Successful Projects like Pumapay, HDAC, Cryptosolartech, Bankex. Look at their coin price, every coin price is like nothing and their trading volume is too low! Pumapay raised 117 Million USD, but their trading volume less than 2 Million USD and coin price are just ridiculous. HDAC, Such a promising Project it was, but HDAC ico investors are lost their investment, ICO price was 1.25 USD per HDAC Coin and now it's trading with 0.037 USD! Seriously? And the same thing happened with Bankex, Cryptosolartech. But Why? What is the reason behind it?
This is the saddest part in investing crypto with those highly potential project can not sustain the volatility in the crypto market. Then how much more those project that just reached the soft cap? I think the developers should take action to protect the money from their investors and if this will continue those investors will not invest again in any ICO.

beliomir

Activity: 539
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 08:07:34 AM

When panic is not important to anyone what is behind the project, the crowd merges everything and they don’t care. In the market they earn only 3-9%

Whitepaper     E M R X Token   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
  [ telegram    facebook    TWITTER ]         New Digital Economy
cattano

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 08:09:28 AM

What's going on with big successful ICO projects? Big Successful Projects like Pumapay, HDAC, Cryptosolartech, Bankex. Look at their coin price, every coin price is like nothing and their trading volume is too low! Pumapay raised 117 Million USD, but their trading volume less than 2 Million USD and coin price are just ridiculous. HDAC, Such a promising Project it was, but HDAC ico investors are lost their investment, ICO price was 1.25 USD per HDAC Coin and now it's trading with 0.037 USD! Seriously? And the same thing happened with Bankex, Cryptosolartech. But Why? What is the reason behind it?
That is also what i've been thinking so far, looking on many project that reach their hardcap, but when it get listed in the market, the price of those coins decreased significantly, i'm curious if that related with the bonus that we got if we purchase the coins early where we get more coins from the regular purchase.
Xxmodded

Activity: 2282
Merit: 309

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 08:27:09 AM

currently the market situation is too bad to open a good trade especially in its growth. so, the option is in the next year. if you believe the tokens you have will increase you should hold. because the current market situation is very out of control

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
kolsernik

Activity: 722
Merit: 258

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 09:11:47 AM

Of all the coins you listed, I am familiar with the PumaPay project.I also bought their coins but they are still traded at a very low price.I tried to find out the reason in the telegram groups but there I was told that the team has nothing to do with the price of the coin.Allegedly, the price is formed by the users themselves.I think that the volumes and the price will rise when their product starts to be massively used. Now the number of downloads of their application on Google Play is 1000. So what about the price increase is worth thinking about.A similar situation is likely with other projects that you have listed.We need to wait for demand and observe the road map.
SuiMikira

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 09:15:52 AM

At this time because of the bear trend all ICO coin dump after its token sale. An other reason is the private investor and bounty hunter sell the token in low price. If the project is good, the token price will soon get recover after dumping.
suzanne5223

Activity: 2660
Merit: 651

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2018, 09:55:45 AM

Of all the coins you listed, I am familiar with the PumaPay project.I also bought their coins but they are still traded at a very low price.I tried to find out the reason in the telegram groups but there I was told that the team has nothing to do with the price of the coin.Allegedly, the price is formed by the users themselves.I think that the volumes and the price will rise when their product starts to be massively used. Now the number of downloads of their application on Google Play is 1000. So what about the price increase is worth thinking about.A similar situation is likely with other projects that you have listed.We need to wait for demand and observe the road map.
Yes, the team had nothing to do with it the price devalued of the project and the best is too study the road map to know the time when the demand will rise which is why I think it better to invest into projects that have huge community support.

BTCHadzija

Activity: 238
Merit: 113

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 10:18:38 AM

That's just the market cycle we're in right now, people lost trust after seeing their favorite projects drop by 90%, now they trust ico's even less
rosezionjohn

Activity: 882
Merit: 301

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 10:25:54 AM

Always expect a huge drop in price after ICO phase. Many earlier investors would want to recover their capital the soonest time possible so they would sell. I have not seen a project that sustains its ICO price during the development phase.
Alluro

Activity: 742
Merit: 19

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 10:54:06 AM

Reached soft cap or hard cap doesn't mean the project is successful. I don't think those you mentioned projects are really good. Most ICOs are cheating soft cap, hard cap to get more investors. With this market condition, no one going to buy an ICO token from exchanges without any good reason. Because there are a lot of top coins and tokens in the coinmarketcap. Most people invest ICO to get a quick profit. Then do your own research about that project to invest their ICO or buy that token from exchanges.
MP_SI
Copper Member

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

Tell the truth – or, at least, don't lie!

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 10:55:09 AM

Reached soft cap or hard cap doesn't mean the project is successful. I don't think those you mentioned projects are really good. Most ICOs are cheating soft cap, hard cap to get more investors. With this market condition, no one going to buy an ICO token from exchanges. Because there are a lot of coins and tokens in the coinmarketcap. Most people invest ICO to get a quick profit. Then do your own research about that project to invest their ICO or buy that token from exchanges.

Amen to that!
hulla

Activity: 1820
Merit: 566

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 11:38:33 AM

Also project called 4new KWATT token ICO was $2 raised 45 million USD but after listing exchange now price is $0.03, I don't know why its so ridiculous?
I will tell you what's really ridiculous. The people that invest into a project which was sold at $2 at ICO price those who acted ridiculously because at least 20% of project ICO price will reduce once the project get listed on an exchanges site before the project gain back and of which that depend on the strategy planned by the team.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
malading

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 12:43:39 PM

There are many people who are speculators. They are not investors. They just want to make money instead of supporting projects. There are many such people and they are not willing to take risks.

xiaoY

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 01:10:10 PM

The reason behind it is obvious, it can make money. This is a typical scam. All investors were deceived and they could do nothing, and the project received $117 million. If I am such a team member, I will only feel extremely excited.

bitgoldpanther1978

Activity: 381
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 02:17:19 PM

The decline in most of the successful ICOs is blamed on the poor performance of the whole cryptocurrency. The whole market is so down this year, even the most recognize bitcoin has fallen more than 50% of its price. This is the evidence that ICOs where also dragged down together.
Seriousbizz

Activity: 155
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 07:24:32 PM

I think that this is currently happening because of the recent downtrend in prices of coins in the market. It is a general thing, so it is sort of normal to see these ICO coins suffering too. I guess that in a more favorable market condition, they would do better. WE might just have to give them a little more time.
kjn311

Activity: 319

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 05:29:37 PM

Pumapay has a lot of analogues and, in addition, need in ETH and BTC payments is much lower than it was intended to be. Teams hoped that market will be on rise forever and they have no plan for hard times.
xuv500

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 05:35:08 PM

currently the market situation is too bad to open a good trade especially in its growth. so, the option is in the next year. if you believe the tokens you have will increase you should hold. because the current market situation is very out of control

Come on mate let's think it in a positive attitude as the market will gear up in few days. I agree with you that there's no stability in the market but I believe it will recover slowly as the last quarter has started. Believe in crypocurrencies.
Barbatos

Activity: 272
Merit: 11

www.becent.com

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 05:46:18 PM

Because the market is dropping. In additon, most of these project were depending on ETH or BTC and now, when they are not facing the best time, need in these project falls down too.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: