Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 04:15:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why Big Successful ICO Coins Price are sinking?  (Read 2131 times)
JeBro

Activity: 714
Merit: 10

Living is easy with eyes closed ...

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 11:10:27 AM

In my opinion, the fall in the price of ICO projects tokens is due to the fact that the cryptocurrency market is a completely new phenomenon and the main motivation to invest in ICO was to obtain very quick benefits. Indeed, in 2017 it was possible to collect several thousand percent of profit from ICO in 2-3 months. At present, the crypto market is taking on more civilized forms when profits return to investors within a few years. This situation does not suit the majority of investors accustomed to quick profits, as a result they massively leave the crypto market, withdrawing their money, which leads to a fall in prices for tokens.

leexhin

Activity: 503
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 11:31:00 AM

For me it is the team and developers fault,
First of all they sold it in their ICO at that price why couldn't they support it or maintain the price,
They would just leave it at the market and let the market play the price,
They could at least put some orders to boost the price but they aren't doing anything.
ligerti

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 09:13:14 AM

Now the market is experiencing a long fall season. Therefore, it is logical that some projects continue to fall. But even today, if you wish, you can find really useful and successful ICOs if you carefully select a project.
mastersay

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2018, 10:37:54 PM

I think the majority holder for this projects are just on the aim for a quick flip on the tokens when it will be on the exchange. Now, there are only few investors who are really interested on the project.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
Flezy

Activity: 707
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 10:51:33 PM

It can be attributed o the nature of the market but yet any project not offering true application can't stand this market or last in the long term . Also, the team has a role to play which is if they are working in accordance the their roadmap or not, etc
Cyptobonds1

Activity: 262

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2018, 11:06:07 PM

I think it's because most of them can't do better like most stated in their sales periods promising to be more great than the top coin but end up being controlled by the price of these top coin.

▼ AQUEST - COMPLETE A QUEST & GET PAID
Get -30% BONUS Only Until 21 February 2019 | www.aquest.io
Dobolen

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 11:13:40 PM

ICO coins are very large and have experienced success and now the price has dropped. And all this because of the decline in Bitcoin prices and we know that Bitcoin is the king of Cryptocurrency. So that when the price falls it will affect all coins to decline. And that is also caused by the Team, the Developer because they find it difficult to get investors.

DEFLEXCHANGE   is the First Deflationary Cryptocurrency Exchange
https://www.deflexchange.com
the1arty

Activity: 756
Merit: 259

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2018, 11:53:54 PM

What's going on with big successful ICO projects? Big Successful Projects like Pumapay, HDAC, Cryptosolartech, Bankex. Look at their coin price, every coin price is like nothing and their trading volume is too low! Pumapay raised 117 Million USD, but their trading volume less than 2 Million USD and coin price are just ridiculous. HDAC, Such a promising Project it was, but HDAC ico investors are lost their investment, ICO price was 1.25 USD per HDAC Coin and now it's trading with 0.037 USD! Seriously? And the same thing happened with Bankex, Cryptosolartech. But Why? What is the reason behind it?

That's true, they raised a lot of funds.
However, personally, I doubt that Pumapay raised $100, they can draw any figures for public and truth could be very different as some cases show.
What about COMSA, raised about $100m also and absolutely nothing was done, they are quick on getting funds and slow on doing things.
drachman

Merit: 252

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 10:35:22 PM

first is market itself, crypto is not favourable like last year, and second factor is ico still not have a working product after long time, and it make investor to losing faith
Some people are treating the current lack of interest in icos from the community as something that is impossible to explain and that is simply not the case, the explanation is really simple, people are not really interested in investing in those projects that we know are not going to become successful when everyone has been experimenting huge losses for the last year.
ForTheAzerot

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 10:39:33 PM

I think it's because most of them can't do better like most stated in their sales periods promising to be more great than the top coin but end up being controlled by the price of these top coin.
So, they promise a lot, and then they can’t do it, it also always surprised me that after the crash, some teams started accusing investors and bounty participants.

edmundo
Copper Member

Activity: 518

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 10:42:32 PM

Unfortunately, this seems to be happening to even the most stable projects. It has to do a great deal with what is happening in the market. There is wide scale panic with major investors pulling out of projects and holders panic selling their holdings. All of these have meant that there is a major slump in prices resulting in a continuous bearish market. It doesn't look like ending any time soon but there is a great hope that, the second quarter of the year will bring positive movement.
irsada

Activity: 994
Merit: 117

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 11:07:35 PM

it is sad to see a project that can raise a lot of this initial capital fund but ends with a low value and volume.
I am one of the ICO HDAC investors, and until now I still hold it back.
what I understand now is that there is no guarantee that a project will grow rapidly despite accumulating a lot of money from investors for me they are a real scam.
trofim21

Activity: 658

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 11:12:12 PM

I also noticed this, but I think that there is an explanation for this fall. I think that everything happens because many good projects just need time to develop their product.
drachman

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 10:15:07 PM

I also noticed this, but I think that there is an explanation for this fall. I think that everything happens because many good projects just need time to develop their product.
That is not the reason, icos and their developers have been scamming everyone with their projects and their useless coins, and investors are getting tired of it so the scammers now are getting desperate and are doing everything they can to attract more investors but it is not going to work, investors have finally realized the truth, most icos are scams and they will not support them.
anders2000

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 10:17:29 PM

At the moment, the market is in decline. I think that even the strongest projects feel the negative impact of this.

Gryphet

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 10:41:14 PM

Well, I think that in this market all the coins fall , due to the fact that the market has a bearish trend, and then when the trend unfolds I think the market will unfold!

(❪  B I T E N N Y  ❫)   Simplify your future
http://bitenny.io/
tracyhayley

Activity: 652
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 10:47:15 PM

almost every coins/tokens are like that, the price must be sinking after listing on the market. their prices are below the public sale price now. most of them were dumped by bounty hunters and investors bonus.

bettercrypto

Activity: 1344
Merit: 268

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2019, 10:48:14 PM

We know that the market fell greatly last year by about 85%. Up to now, it hasn't been recovering. For the ICOs, however good the ICO is, those ICOs are greatly affected by the down market. So, the primary reason why even successful ICOs fall in prices of ther corresponding coins.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
lizarder

Activity: 1568
Merit: 879

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 11:24:55 PM

the main problem is because the market conditions are bearish for hdac, the bankex ico starts before bearish starts so because it is very influential on the price of ico but besides that they also have internal problems such as bankex that have problems with the bounty distribution that many participants get incorrect sent tokens with fantastic numbers (close to hundreds of thousands of dollars), hdac problems because their blockchain was hacked and like their tokens were also stolen it also became an addition to why the price also dropped for pumapay and cryptosolartech I didn't keep up with it

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
mbluxs

Activity: 938
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 11:31:38 PM

almost every coins/tokens are like that, the price must be sinking after listing on the market. their prices are below the public sale price now. most of them were dumped by bounty hunters and investors bonus.
The bonus during the private sale and also the bounty is indeed enough to make the price decline quite large. it can even exceed 50% of the price of ico. and this is indeed a natural thing happening now
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: