Bitcoin Forum
July 07, 2024, 03:05:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Buying ICO Investors Email Database  (Read 187 times)
GetEmailDatabase (OP)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2018, 01:47:47 PM

Hello There,

I'm buying crypto or ico investors email database. At least 100K plus. Have to be detailed fields. Not just email address. If you have such data then kindly send me a small sample and whats your source. A sample can be 5 to 10 emails so that I can verify. Also, tell me your price. Please don't try to scam. I'm in the database business for more than 10 years. I'm new here but not in the database business.

Thanks in advance
OlyaWolinson

Activity: 6

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 12:42:44 AM

Hello!

I represent ICO Service Company called Coins Expert (http://coins.expert).
Our company has access to large investor information (actual databases) which of course include large Email database 650 000+.
Email database is provided by our partners. We organize turnkey ICO.

There is sample in a link below. In this sample you can also find the presentation about our databases with prices in which it is shown that Email database has detailed fields as you require.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1B-HaUpXlkeHNaxx6lTWl-lcpqDfqcG6T2Zz1JPCu66c

Please, inform me if you interested. wolinson@coins.expert
rajakoppula

Activity: 3

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2018, 11:10:22 AM

Hi,

you can purchase :  10 Million + cryptocurrency users, investors emails list here

All the database is been 100% targeted.
And came with the details like name, email, crypto own etc details.

With best regards,
Luther.

*Link Removed*
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: