Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 09:09:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: how about bitcoin of this year ?  (Read 785 times)
turkmachiavelli

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 08:07:52 AM

Actually none of us can't know what will happen in the bitcoin but ıf you wanna want to learn my opininon, I reallly believe that bitcoin will come again old position. I know that it is rally hard in this market but this technology is really important in all humanity.

igor.vanyutin.83

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 08:12:26 AM

We are all waiting for the December bull run. The whole 2018, the market was red, except a few days, and people are tired of this. Bitcoin will bounce back and achieve new price records, but unfortunately, nobody knows when it is going to happen.
R9s

Activity: 406

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 08:16:35 AM

The performance of this year's Bitcoin may be disappointing to many people because its price has fallen by more than 50% and there has been no recovery!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Teal Deer

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 08:20:37 AM

I am not sure that this year bitcoin can show good growth. Such a long flat can last for more than one year, until 2020. It is in 2020, according to many analysts bitcoin will update its highs and will cost about 45 thousand dollars. Why 2020, there are several important reasons for this:

1. The number of coins is limited, and by 2020 the mining of this cryptocurrency will come to an end.
2. BTC mining is becoming more and more difficult, today there are about 6 coins per block, and it is difficult to solve problems even for professional farms.
3. It is planned to create thousands of large projects by 2020, which will make BTC real money with the possibility of quick payment.
4. Business is now beginning to master cryptocurrencies for payments at the international level, and in 2 years this trend will make the cue ball more valuable.
5. Only within 1 year investor confidence in BTC and other coins will return to the previous level after a strong fall in December 2017.
bravehearth0319

Activity: 1022
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 09:10:55 AM

Bitcoin is the most recognize and the number one cryptocurrency. We had seen its highest price last year that was nearly $20,000. Though this year, it had fallen below $6,000. But, for more than one month its value stabilizing at 6,500. Most likely based on the things that happened this year, it will not be as high as last year. $10,000 is already a climb to the mountain.
posporo

Activity: 501

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2018, 09:21:02 AM

In my opinion, bitcoin this year is still quite expensive compared to any cryptocurrency and I believe it will increased big when the time that the crypto market recovers. Also, I think that no other cryptocurrency will surpass the very strong bitcoin.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ambisyon

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 09:54:38 AM

With regards to the btc market within the year, my opinion to this is that btc had have a tough ride this year where it had experienced high increase and a very low decline in the market and now stabilizing at $6.5K level. I believe that for those investors investing btc, long term investment is necessary where it really takes longer months or even a year to appreciate the market trend and hopefully most of the people are hoping btc to hit the bull market in the last remaining 2 months of 2018.

REME-COIN ● Marketplace with up to 100% Cashback
▬▬ ● ● ICO (PRE-SALE) START: 2 MAY 2018 ● ● ▬▬ (https://www.remecoin.io/)
mbah

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2018, 10:05:41 AM

bitcoin is now in a position value is stable enough. until the end of the year later I don't think there will be a considerable increase in the bitcoin. Although a lot of that hope and even speculated it would be able to match the value as last year if you look at current conditions would certainly be difficult to be in the same condition.

sh4dtechnr
Copper Member

Activity: 434
Merit: 4

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 10:32:10 AM

Bitcoin community solves the problem of scalability: in September, the number of Lightning channels in the Bitcoin network exceeded 12,000, and the amount of funds transferred through them reached 112 BTC. And this is only the beginning.
If the problem of scalability will be solved, bitcoin will probably make new records next year.
Now Bitcoin is at the bottom and from this price range it will start accumulating and by the end of the year I predict a price around $ 8,000 - 10 000. Next year, gradual growth will lead to the next pump.
ardentvolcanoes

Activity: 1036
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 10:41:30 AM

the closer the winter, the more everyone hopes for a repetition of last year’s scenario. However, the likelihood that it will happen is very small, unfortunately
Though hope still there but we are witnessing the slow movement of the market, we still have more or less 3 months of holding and waiting patiently for the value to rise up, there's still potentials and many possible things can happen around the crypto world, lets just hold and hope for the best before the this year will end.
Pintadj

Activity: 184

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 10:46:14 AM

i think not special will be happened this year..
ityandsyn

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 11:01:52 AM

The price of bitcoin is historicaly unstable, and it is quite impossible to predict its price at certain time with pin point accuracy. That being said, however, a soar in price is expected at the end of 2018 with December being a good reason for cash flow in the market.

Yes it could be very difficult to predict its price because for the fast several months , the price is going up and down but historically its have been a bullish market last year and it was started at the fourth quarter until year end and its still have enough time to recover its highest price which is $19500 .
florinda0602

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 01:28:05 PM

Bitcoin has gone through its extreme highs and lows this year. Researchers are predicting it o go back again next year.

I think bitcoin is very low this year and everyone thinks it's the end of bitcoin. and many people get losses not profits. bitcoin is experiencing a lot of decline, but next year we hope.

Many users here are saying that bitcoin will recover in the last quarter of this year 2018, but I stiil don't see any progress and 2018 will be going to end already, I hope it can still recover soon..
AndrewBrown

Activity: 251
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 04:44:26 PM

Bitcoin hasn't really been great this year  to  be very honest. A lot of us had high hopes in the coin and believed that we could achieve so much with it this year, but our expectations haven't been met, and it is almost the end of the year already. It is sad that we had to watch the coin suffer this much this year. I'm hoping everything will fall back into place next year, and we will see a bull trend again.
FirstCryptic

Activity: 112

🔵The Global Foodservice Loyalty Space

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 01:55:57 PM

Bitcoin is going through hard times in 2018. The entire crypto market did not receive in 2018 good support from investors. Interest in bitcoin will return if investors create a rush to buy bitcoin before the start of 2019. Otherwise, the 6500 will drag on.

[ R E S T O t o k e n ]     |     The Global Foodservice Loyalty Space
     TOKEN SALE      ❱ Oct 10th - Dec 14th
Vit83

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2018, 02:48:23 PM

IMHO we will see long flat on BTC. Such a huge consolidation phase. Price will be between borders something like 5800-7000.

DreamCayman

Activity: 84

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 07:24:44 AM

Bitcoin will most likely not undertake a price increase by the end of the year, it will float 6500-7000 US dollars. However, my opinion is that in order to raise the crypto market, investors should stimulate Bitcoin with their investments. He will be pulled up and the whole crypto market.
serguvan

Activity: 532
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 07:38:20 AM

I am expecting (and hoping) BTC to reach at least 7,000 - 8,000$ by the end of this year. It really is hard to guess. It might even reach 10,000$ too and we wouldn't be so surprised.
hachiman13

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 07:39:17 AM

I doubt bitcoin will recover back to the previous price level compared to this time around last year and reach another ATH. The market is bearish atm and it seems that the investors are still burnt out with the recent continuous bad news that affects the price negatively.
EmmanCryp

Activity: 471

QUUBE — First&Only Quantum Resistant Ecosystem

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 07:44:21 AM

I don't see bitcoin getting to it's ATH this year. This may be possible by mid to late next year. For now, it should be more of a range trading. Also, it can't go back to where it started from because many people worldwide and now holding and trading bitcoin.

┈┈┈┈┈ QUUBE ┈┈┈┈┈
First & Only Quantum Resistant Ecosystem
┈┈┈┈┈ MEDIUMTWITTERTELEGRAM ┈┈┈┈┈
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: