Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:02:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]Neel - The Nexus Between Blockchains(Internet of Blockchains)  (Read 359 times)
cryptochain_developer (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 02:24:42 PM
Last edit: October 04, 2018, 12:23:01 PM by cryptochain_developer

Neel - The Nexus Between Blockchains(Internet of Blockchains)

What is NEEL?

Neel is a Modular Blockchain Platform to construct a Nexus between blockchains; shaping the Internet of Blockchains to solve scalability, interoperability and sustainability issues in ecosystem.

Giving The vote right to "NEEL" holders will make neel the first Decentralized Corporation(Decorp) of all time. Utilizing IoB, NEELID, NEELCLOUD and Headvest to Create a decentralized world.

IoB

today one of the main problems of blockchain ecosystem is connection between different blockchains, which currently takes place by third party applications. Neel however, plans to solve this issue using a new method called IoB or Internet of Blockchains.

Neel will make it possible for every blockchain to stay connected with neel and all other blockchains connected to IoB network, solving scalability issues in bitcoin and ethereum through self-tokenizing them; and bridge transactions between two or more blockchains.

Neel Cloud

Beside from IoB-based Blockchain platform the next step to truely shape a decentralized world is to decentralize modern world infrastructure or in other words, The Internet. Neel Cloud is the next generation of web; Empowered by Distributed Web protocol Neel Cloud will Construct a decentralized safe web infrastructure capable of hosting millions of websites and applications with no breakdown.

Headvest

The rise of blockchain, cryptocurrencies and smart contracts has created a chance for a decentralized economic ecosystem to influence traditional investment models in a way that allows everyone to create a token(share) and raise funding easily. Also by studying new suggested opportunities, investors would be able to fund new and innovative ideas. Headvest is the next Generation of financial markets, Where Everyone can Invest on ideas, companies, talents and etc.

Neel Coin
NeelCoin is the Next Generation of CryptoCurrencies, which will be mentioned as "NEEL" in short. It will serve as a worldwide tool for the usage of this ecosystem’s services. "NEEL" is the share of millions of tokens Generated in Headvest, in other words you will be a share holder in all ITOs taken place in headvest.
Neel will serve as the share of Neel decorp and anyone with some Neels will benefit the revenue of this decentralized corporation. All fundings raised from Neel ITO will be saved in an smart contract to be invested in projects registered in headvest based on shareholder's vote.

Neel DeTeam

How Great It would be for a decentralized platform to have a decentralized team!
There is no special centrality in Neel’s executive team and it is decentralized! This team is consisting of creative experts from around the world who work on this project voluntarily. Joining to this team is open to everyone who finds him/herself qualified to work on this project.

Visit our website for more info : neel.network

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Copper Member

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 12:15:10 PM

To join the Neel Deteam, Message this account. based on your skills, you will be recruited and payed!
Copper Member

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 01:30:24 PM

More Info about Sale:
Copper Member

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 03:07:42 PM

Special bounty program for Translating Whitepaper(Docs) To Your language

Following neel's ICO marketing campaign, neel deteam has agreed to allocate 1000 "NEELs" ($100) for translators who translate neel docs.

Reply the estimated time and language you want to translate the docs into.

Attention: You can not translate the docs in languages that already has been translated or are in progress to be.
manecas

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2018, 03:08:49 PM

Is Portuguese being already translated ? If not I would like to reserve it.
Copper Member

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 03:11:41 PM

Portuguese Crrently is not on the list. How long it would take?
bglshimo

Activity: 265
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 03:12:34 PM

Neel is the next generation Internet, Blockchain and Financial market.
I see this project is good, I think it would be better to create a bounty program, because the bounty program is very useful and this method is the best way for this project to be known by many people
mrbanjo

Activity: 1134
Merit: 276

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 03:13:30 PM

I don't think that you will find quality translators for such a fund.
It is necessary to understand that a high-quality translation firstly costs more, and secondly considering what the market is now a chance to sell your tokens at your value is zero. So it will be in the best case of $ 10-25, which is not enough even for a simple translation into one sheet. Review your program again.
Copper Member

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 03:19:03 PM

Neel is the next generation Internet, Blockchain and Financial market.
I see this project is good, I think it would be better to create a bounty program, because the bounty program is very useful and this method is the best way for this project to be known by many people

We are about to run a bounty program after some adjustments in our docs.
also we would like to expand our deteam by new members. if you're intersted?
Copper Member

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 03:26:54 PM

It is necessary to understand that a high-quality translation firstly costs more, and secondly considering what the market is now a chance to sell your tokens at your value is zero. So it will be in the best case of $ 10-25, which is not enough even for a simple translation into one sheet. Review your program again.

You may be right if we simply proceed with erc-20 tokens but our mainnet will be up as soon as ico ends. where they can sell it at the very same price for btc or any other IoB connected crypto.

CryptoCot

Activity: 224
Merit: 6

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 03:29:17 PM

Your project has a very important and responsible goal, but I did not see the resources for implementation. You have not submitted a team referring to some unknown people or a community of anonymous programmers. I don't think that's going to work today.
manecas

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2018, 04:20:45 PM

Depends on the amount of work of course. But I could do it til Monday
dzkrb1966

Activity: 602
Merit: 110

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 06:22:44 PM

I ask the team to write for ordinary investors in simple and accessible language. Not everyone is strong in your terminology. For example, you write. "NeelCoin is the next generation of cryptocurrency, which will be referred to as NEEL. It will serve as a worldwide tool for using the services of this ecosystem. NEEL is the share of millions of tokens created in Headvest, in other words, you will be a shareholder in all ITO, which took place in the headvest. " But is it possible to write, our platform is better in such parameters than ethereum and in such a percentage ratio. Then everything will be clear right away.
Copper Member

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 06:31:00 PM

I ask the team to write for ordinary investors in simple and accessible language. Not everyone is strong in your terminology. For example, you write. "NeelCoin is the next generation of cryptocurrency, which will be referred to as NEEL. It will serve as a worldwide tool for using the services of this ecosystem. NEEL is the share of millions of tokens created in Headvest, in other words, you will be a shareholder in all ITO, which took place in the headvest. " But is it possible to write, our platform is better in such parameters than ethereum and in such a percentage ratio. Then everything will be clear right away.

Thanks for feedback. It will be considered in the next adjustments.
Copper Member

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 02:32:42 PM

We are making some corrections on docs till monday.you can start after that.
manecas

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2018, 04:10:08 PM

We are making some corrections on docs till monday.you can start after that.

Ok, I will wait for your confirmation to start translating
LaScuderia

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 08:12:03 PM

You may be right if we simply proceed with erc-20 tokens but our mainnet will be up as soon as ico ends. where they can sell it at the very same price for btc or any other IoB connected crypto.

I simply said that from my side and from my understanding. Earlier, I already worked as a translator and I can say for sure that in such a market such rates are unlikely to suit anyone. Is that for poor-quality translation that is done in a couple of minutes.
neeldeteam1

Activity: 2

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2018, 09:16:14 AM

What is deteam?(Decentralized team)

Blockchain technology has been introduced to the world by bitcoin in 2009. Where people saw the power of association in order to achieve a common purpose. They saw the money became self-governed and since then everybody knows what future will look like, many tried to be a part of that future.

In the last few years there has been a growing number of blockchain-based projects; Hundreds of cryptocurrencies, Some of them succeeded and many failed. These projects has created a public acceptance for cryptocurrencies to be widely used like fiat money; and many other projects to decentralize different aspects of modern technology, such as web, cloud storage, IoT and etc. Blockchain is on a transition period to shape the next level of modern world but different problems stop ongoing projects from reaching it.

Neel is a blockchain platform project, willing to solve all this problems one by one and make a better world for people; but solving all that problems needs a great team and a huge amount of resources. So we decided to invite everyone in crypto community to help each other solving all that problems. Neel is not a simple crypto project launched by any company or startup to increase their profit; This a movement in crypto community that anyone can join, getting paid by same currency which they’re developing and spreading for doing tasks.

This team consists of marketing deteams, UI/UX deteams, Development deteams and etc around the world. They are currently active in bitcoin talk and all members will move to deteam’s panel after ICO sale.
neeldeteam1

Activity: 2

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2018, 11:38:56 AM

Neel Core

Neel Engine is the central software of the Neel ecosystem, which consists of a multilayer blockchain and It will be able to process hundreds of transactions per second for all services in the Neel ecosystem without any decrease in speed. By using Neel Engine developers are able to implement their ideas in blockchain system.

As mentioned before, in order to not reinvent the wheel we will not develope 100% execlusive core software, since there are many great blockchains open-sourced we are studying their source code to understand the pros & cons of each one and merge their pros as a new blockchain.

"Neel's source is a direct fork of waves platform as core functions but that doesn't mean we are not using ethereum, bitcoin or eos source to improve ours."
Copper Member

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 12:55:44 PM

Ok, I will wait for your confirmation to start translating

You can start translating site index page for 500 tokens($50).

Docs will be followed.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: