Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 10:26:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: what do you think by ending of this year  (Read 751 times)
Ariess

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 02:23:42 PM

hy mates

sorry to ask this over here.

lets see what will happened to the market before this year runs out, or could anyone possible guess what will happen in December 2018.
also will there be any upgrade in the bitcointalk forum?

I do not try to think but try to analyze and keep looking for new information, especially those that can strengthen the market, so if you assume that is why losses cannot be avoided. at this time I did not do much speculation just a short trade to get profit day by day.
I am not sure that the market will grow high at the end of this year, yes at least this is my analysis
Sihab76

Activity: 1302
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 02:25:18 PM

I can't think anything but i hope that bitcoin prices will arise and being double than present. Ending year i hope bitcoin will contract its before price which was 2017 ...
beliomir

Activity: 539

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 02:37:02 PM

I think before the end of the year Bitcoin will be worth $ 10,000 alts, respectively, also grow up, but from the beginning there must be a strong drain.

Whitepaper     E M R X Token   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
  [ telegram    facebook    TWITTER ]         New Digital Economy
dlouulmusthofa

Activity: 233

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 02:42:02 PM

I think there are still no signs of increasing bitcoin price until the end of this year, but it seems that for bitcointalk forum, there are still regulatory upgrades to minimize spammers and multi-account
Juliedarwin

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 02:42:22 PM

hy mates

lets see what will happened to the market before this year runs out, or could anyone possible guess what will happen in December 2018.

For me, I don't think so it gives more of chance that it will become a high value not just like before a year of December 2017..we never expected before that it will become like that, but suddenly look at the market right now it's not moving up but it's almost the same value in everyday I look at the market. But hopefully before a year ends it's rising and moving up.
bangkecol

Activity: 784
Merit: 314

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 02:46:33 PM

When viewed in terms of technical analysis, bitcoin has a positive role in this Q4, because the demand between $ 6000 has started to rise, this indicates that bitcoin will experience a positive price at the end of the year, it is likely to move back to the $ 10000 area and I think it will continue to rise in 2019 later on.
babarian

Activity: 658

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 02:50:27 PM

hy mates

I predict that by the end of this year the price of bitcoin will continue to improve, although I am not so sure that its development will be as good as the development last year. but again I am sure that the price will continue to improve from the current price of bitcoin.
maskeffec

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 02:52:45 PM

I think that the situation will not change much before the end of the year. The price will vary from $ 6,000 to $ 9,000. But next year, the situation can change dramatically for the better. The price should rise again to $ 20,000. , but I recommend everyone to pray for Bitcoin!)
Apart from praying, there might be some actual things we could do to help the market grow. Investors could try to seek for more opportunities in the crypto market which is now offering extremely cheap prices of the top currencies. Active discussion starters could create more topic about the advantages of blockchain, cryptography and crypto market. Attentive member of the community could point out fake or inaccurately formulated bad news about the market. Retailers could accept cryptos as payment. There are many things to be done, and I believe that our actions matter. Let's build a strong community of crypto believers.
Yes, I agree with you, by praying alone it will not be enough to make Bitcoin rise again as at the end of last year, there must be a solution to make increasing adoption of Bitcoin. as you mentioned above, there must be active discussion in order to create more topics about blockchain excellence, cryptography and crypto markets to strengthen the faith of Bitcoin holders.
topkhai

Activity: 351
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 02:57:30 PM

The last few months the market situation was a little bad because of the negative issues that attacked the crypto world. This year is very bad for the crypto market, we hope this situation will end. I think in December 2018 there were no surprises like last year and maybe in 2019 we will find something bigger
bitcoindusts

Activity: 1050
Merit: 269

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 03:02:19 PM

I'm not really into the guessing and predicting part nowadays #winks

If there's one thing i would want you (or all of us for that matter) to be by the end of the year, is to be stress free #anotherwink

Kidding aside, even the experts predicted wrong since the beginning of 2018. The bull run on April, then on July, then the great rally by September. Yet, we are now on October, no one remembered to "wake up the bull when september ends!"

So, do not be so worried about the end of the year, i think it is best to always base your predictions for the past 2 weeks (max) and forecast merely for a day. I really think it is a safe estimate.
Ferki

Activity: 266
Merit: 25

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 03:10:02 PM

hy mates

Some kind of relly as every year i guess.But i don´t expect something like last year,it was to fast , a bubble.And i don´t expect such a crash like last year.If institutional investors jumps  on the train, volatility will not be that bad also.
dimiinx

Activity: 355
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 03:10:43 PM

Nothing's gonna change tho. Bitcoin is stabilize since the drop. I think next year is the start of bull run. But let's see what's gonna happen by the end of the year ☺️
I can only hope that next year will be more than this year for bitcoin and I regret that if the price soars down it is not clear
jpnl0008

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 03:25:41 PM

Looking at the market I am not sure about it recoverying like last year cause a lot has happened this year and we should not expect much to happen but hopefully next year it will definitely bounce back to normal
Westinhome

Activity: 1610
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2018, 03:29:11 PM

Well in the end of this year maybe we can earn profit to our coins that we hold, Because it will gonna be have some huge increase of prices in this coming december maybe it will just like in the past year that all coins in the market was totally running fast of price. Ill think that was we called a bull that all coins are making some move to rise their token into a high price.
tranle1267

Activity: 182

Looking to the future and control myself

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 03:32:49 PM

i think this market will rise, the top coins have will continue growing strongly, most is bitcoin. The orther coins, i think it will rise a litle or some coins will pump, some new coin will develop fastly and get more value
Amevalentine

Activity: 826

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 03:35:43 PM

i think we'll see huge pump with lot's of fomo. because everyone wait for it. when whales start to momentum, early participants earn crazy amount money.
same like last years.
I think for the end of this year I chose not to sell because the price is still falling down so I refrain from selling it first or investing
A Feeder

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 03:49:48 PM

I hope before the year end the price of bitcoin will go back, have good condition and become increase. I think that well happen if we don’t stop praising and afraid waiting for that time, we need to be patient becaue it will become worth it.
Udrujec

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 04:05:06 PM

I do not think that we will observe any global changes in bitcoin or a rapid increase in the price. I hope that by this time the price will just start a trend of growth. But to predict for sure something is very difficult, so the best option is just to watch the market.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Boys27

Activity: 329

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 04:16:32 PM

I hope the market conditions are the same as last year, and now the prices of bitcoin and altcoin have experienced price increases, and it seems that the cyrpto currency market is back in excitement.

|   EOS Exchange   |▌       The Exchange for the EOS Community!       |   EOSex   |
                          ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                         
Whitepaper                 ANN Thread                 Telegram                 Twitter                 Mobile
Tnt1971

Activity: 1232

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 04:21:32 PM

I Don't know nothing about market because I am a fresh trader in the bitcoin world cryptocurrency.somedays I trading and mining but not know anything of market. But I sure something is good for next year.

♦♦  SokuSwap  ♦♦
──   I use Soku, do you?   ──
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: