Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 09:10:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: what do you think by ending of this year  (Read 751 times)
Ruffian1314
Copper Member

Activity: 322
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2018, 04:22:26 PM

No one can answer you exactly what will happen in the end of the year but some will definitely forecast or guess it based on the previous year charts. Let us all hope that bitcoin price reach its ATH again or around $10k-$15 would be enough to recover for those who loses a lot this year.
MeongElek

Activity: 418
Merit: 10

"simply getting the job done"

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 04:36:30 PM

No one can answer you exactly what will happen in the end of the year but some will definitely forecast or guess it based on the previous year charts. Let us all hope that bitcoin price reach its ATH again or around $10k-$15 would be enough to recover for those who loses a lot this year.
Most people and also I really hope that Bitcoin and Altcoin will peak at the end of the year. As seen last year, the price of Bitcoin rose higher. But, this is still a big question for me, is it true that Bitcoin will rise higher at the end of this year?

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                                                                   
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                     
                                                           ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
clarkgeneral86

Activity: 1043
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 04:45:46 PM

Now it's October and I'm seeing a lot of positive changes. The market is gradually improving and increasing. If I keep going up, i think the Bitcoin price will improve at the end of the year and it may be as predicted as $ 12,000 is too early to say but probably good.
bitfocus

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 04:46:05 PM

observing the market condition and the steady low, I guess BTC could break $10K - or stay below the mark.
norachuks

Activity: 331
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 06:16:27 PM

I believe this year will also make impact but looking at the market i don't thing it will be like last year, 2017 and bitcointalk forum will also upgrade.

YouSeeMe  - Bartcoin - Bartwallet
⚪ Infinite Possibilities ⚪
Pre-sale on Feb, 18
Tduty

Activity: 448
Merit: 21

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 06:22:28 PM

I believe that there will be a great chance to bitcoin to rise at the end of this year. I hope bull run will start on this December and it will be bigger than at the beginning of this year. But I believe next year bitcoin price will recover to $20000.

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]       Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●          ►          Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓          ◄          ●
FACEBOOK               TWITTER               INSTAGRAM               TELEGRAM
Kick

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2018, 06:34:40 PM

I think December will be one of the best months of this year. I strongly believe postive changes will show signs in december 2018. At the end of this year, I hope the situation of the market will be change. In my opinion the price of bitcoin will be $10000 at the end of this year.

Glutius

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 08:59:15 PM

I have seen some fairly reliable forecasts that the price will rise. Of course all this is only an assumption, but it seems to me that this price drop is quite delayed and that by the end of this year bitcoin will slowly begin to grow.

Payme21

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2018, 09:04:43 PM

At the end of the year, I expect the market to recover at least a little bit and I see one or two other block chains having their day against the Etherium blockchain

▀▀▀▀▀█████████   CRYPTON          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬                    
▬▬          Revolutionary Cryptocurrency Exchange
bigbosma

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 09:05:16 PM

Of course, the main thing that worries all investors now is the price. We all expect bitcoin to grow by the New year. And I think that this may well happen. Now I am very closely watching the market and hope that bitcoin will meet my expectations.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
minhlee95

Activity: 527
Merit: 101

DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 09:18:53 PM

Besides the fact that I like all investors expect a price increase in December, I still very much want to see the positive news that bitocoin was accepted by new countries or companies. This is very necessary for the development of bitcoin as a currency.

zwiggel

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 11:37:42 PM

I think the electronic money market will be exciting at the end of the year. Coin prices will rise. Especially valuable coins such as BTC, ETH, EOS, NEO. You should invest in these coins from now on. It will bring you success.
Yadstiker

Activity: 373
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 12:00:05 AM

hy mates

sorry to ask this over here.

lets see what will happened to the market before this year runs out, or could anyone possible guess what will happen in December 2018.
also will there be any upgrade in the bitcointalk forum?
It will be time for the market to recover, because most of the altcoin has fallen so sharply, the altcoin is not interested are dead
That's true many shitcoins this year are getting dump and most of it are nothing like dead. Sooner or later maybe after the end of this year the market will surely fully recovered.
PlusOne88

Activity: 420

“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 12:35:15 AM

Actually I am thinking that there might be some bull run. I have been expecting it will come because I saw some signs that the market is going strong now for both the physical market and that of the cryptocurrency. I think some problems about trade wars have been resolved a bit and hopefully all fears about it will end. I just hope so by the end of the year cryptocurrency will be up again.

altercreed

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 12:39:42 AM

I feel a bit excited despite the cryptomarket's status that's still on the bearish trend. Yes, i feel excited because we're already in the final quarter of the year which is regularly the period where cryptomarkets are healthy based on the history.

fuer44

Activity: 1638
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2018, 12:51:53 AM

for bitcoin, I don't think it will go further than this. for altcoins, most of them will experience a significant increase when they see their charts lately. ripple, sumo, cardano, abyss, and also waves experienced a few percent increase. I think by the end of the year they will get better grades.
gopherberry

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 07:24:57 AM

As bitcoin already faced the drastic fall, it's time for it to recover and reinstate its previous position and develop even more. So the possibility of rising of price value and usage might grow.
johnwest

Activity: 1106
Merit: 503

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 07:29:18 AM

I think most of the coins, including bitcoin has been dried up and it may be the best time again to jump in for another bull run before Christmas, which we see most of the time in every year. The consistency for a bull run is very high as predicted by many people right now.

.USD Stablecoin Aggregator.                                              ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀█
                                            ▄▀      ▄
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █        █
          ▄▄▀▀▀             ▀▀▄▄    ▀▀▄   ▄▀       █
  ▄     ▄▀ ▄▄▄▄         ▀▄      ▀▀▄▄   █  █       ▄
▀ ▀▄ ▄▀  █ ▄▄ █         ▀ ▄        ▀▀▄█▀▀        █
█ █▄ ▀ ▄█ ▀▄▄▄▄▀   █  ▄    ▀▄        ▄          ▄▄
█ ██               █  █     █   ▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▄          █
█ ▀ ▄▄            █   █   ██▀▀▀     ▄ █▀▀▄       █
 ▀▀   ▀▄       ▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▀▀  ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀ █    █      ▀
         ▀█▄▄▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀         ▄▀▀▀  ▄▀      ▀▄     █
               ▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▀          █    ▀
                                               ▀▀█▄▄▄█
.BabelFish.█▀▀▀▀▀▀
█      ▀
 █        █      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  █       ▀▄   ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀             ▀▀▀▄▄
  ▀▄       █  █   ▄▄▀▀      ▄▀         ▄▄▄▄ ▀▄     ▄
   █        ▀▀█▀▀        ▄ ▀         █ ▄▄ █  ▀▄ ▄▀ ▀
   ▀▄▄          ▄        ▄▀    ▄  █   ▀▄▄▄▄▀ █▄ ▀ ▄█ █
   █          ▄▀ ▀▀▀▄▄   █     █  █               ██ █
   █       ▄▀▀█ ▄     ▀▀▀██   █   █            ▄▀▄ ▀ █
  ▄█      █    █ ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀  ▀▀▄▄█▄  ▀▄▄       ▄▀   ▀
  █     ▄▀      ▀▄  ▀▀▀▄         ▀▄▄▄ ▀▄▄▄▄█▀
 ▄▀    █          ▀▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀
█▄▄▄█▀▀
.FISH token sale at Sovryn.████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
londawzen

Activity: 120

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 07:45:32 AM

I think and await the end of the year. Because there will be a big race of coins. Now I invest in many coins. Which are projected to grow well in December. And of course I invest in the long term
signup01

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 07:49:32 AM

I am waiting for December because I hope December bitcoin and Ethereum price will be high and I already have invested some Ethereum and bitcoin and holding them December.
When viewed from the past year, cryptocurrencies have experienced an increase in price and value at the end of the year and of course many investors have already benefited
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: