BSV - 1 (5.9%)
BSD - 0 (0%)
XVG - 0 (0%)
ONT - 1 (5.9%)
BTG - 0 (0%)
KMD - 2 (11.8%)
BAB - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 17

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Your favorite coin to invest (new vote)  (Read 1980 times)
Rimon365

Activity: 623
Merit: 100

CLEARSIGHT- THE #1 BLOCKCHAIN JOB PLATFORM

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2018, 09:53:12 AM

My favourite coin is waves. Recently I earn much profit from this coin. There team are so active . I think it will cross 10$ easily in 2019. For that I love this coin Cool

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
super55

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 07:51:16 AM

It's too strange that so much people choose KMD. There are a lot of coins which are technically better. I understand Ethereum and Bitcoin, maybe Ripple but Komodo... Why?

As an early investor in ETH, i can tell Komodo is far more superior them ETH.
Komodo Smart Contract & their Scaling solutions is also far more superior then ETH or any coins out there.

With ETH it impossible to be use as currency by the whole world, because even one dapps like cryptokitties already slow them down.....But with Komodo any banks, dapps, private business and everybody around the world can used it because their Scaling technology allowed them to scaling limitless !!!

So now i sold most of my ETH and invest more in Komodo, because i stop investing base on hype & herd mentality....i now invest base on better tech.
With unlimited Scaling, Komodo is simple the perfect currency for world wide adoption...PERIOD !!!
Anicasalar

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 08:47:00 AM

I believe in the excellent potential for the development of the crypto market in the future. But for now, I prefer to work with a reliable investment. Therefore, my favorite coins to buy now are Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple and Waves. Now is a great time to buy them, while prices remain at a minimum.
ATSgrowth

Activity: 924
Merit: 106

homt.net

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 08:49:56 AM

I really have a problem with choosing the only one coin. But I have chosen NEO Wink. Because NEO is not shill coin, they slowly work on their smart-economy solution for China Wink.
I see that many people voted for Komodo, why? I havent heard a lot about Komodo, could you kindly tell me more about this coin, please?

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
super55

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 01:21:42 PM

I really have a problem with choosing the only one coin. But I have chosen NEO Wink. Because NEO is not shill coin, they slowly work on their smart-economy solution for China Wink.
I see that many people voted for Komodo, why? I havent heard a lot about Komodo, could you kindly tell me more about this coin, please?

For me personally, this is the reasons why Komodo Technology, Smart Contract & Scaling solutions is far more superior then ETH or any coins out there.

Komodo Smart Contracts: Crypto-Conditions & UTXO Based Smart Contracts
https://komodoplatform.com/crypto-conditions-utxo-based-smart-contracts/

Komodo Scaling Solutions
https://komodoplatform.com/komodo-platform-new-scalability-solution/

Komodo Atomic Swap Technology
https://komodoplatform.com/atomic-swaps/

Cross-Chain Smart Contracts
https://komodoplatform.com/interoperability-cross-chain-smart-contracts/

And Komodo Devs continue to keep making new technology and keep improving their platform everyday  Cool
As i understand Komodo also have the most active development on Github (no other coins is more active like Komodo on Github), so this explain why their tech is far superior than any coins out there.....This the reasons why i believe in Komodo.  Cool
And there no hype or BS lies or empty promises like many other coins out there....Komodo just keep working and working to keep improving their tech & Platform everyday  Shocked

qomariah95

Activity: 1190

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 06:45:18 AM

Of course maybe my favorite coin now is Karatcoin. This coin is certainly very good in my opinion. Because there are so many devotees. That I can say one coin will fly to the moon.

alevlaslo (OP)

Activity: 1988
Merit: 593

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 06:50:26 AM
Last edit: November 05, 2018, 07:13:17 AM by alevlaslo

the KMD translation is long, the block time is 60 seconds, the ETH is 14.  New technology, vulnerabilities can be opened, but the ETH was time-tested . KMD is no application in practice, but the ETH is widely used. To protect against the attack of 51 Komodo uses bitcoin blockchain, but ETH is independent of bitcoin and has good own protection. To protect the KMD private key from the network, you need to enter a complex command in manual mode, but the ether has a convenient myetherwallet shell in offline mode

Sale the first NFT of the first foto
Loopper

Activity: 616

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 06:53:12 AM

My favourite coin is waves. Recently I earn much profit from this coin. There team are so active . I think it will cross 10$ easily in 2019. For that I love this coin Cool

Absolutely right, Waves experienced a price increase in several months and for those who save these coins will get a good profit if they invest a large amount. Will Waves be higher at the end of this year?
alon_alon

Merit: 1

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 07:07:03 AM

Bitcoin, Ethereum, Eos is still my favorite coin, these three coins certainly have special features and have good potential to be invested in the future
hansen.ng

Activity: 632
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 07:51:49 AM
Last edit: November 05, 2018, 08:04:46 AM by hansen.ng

the KMD translation is long, the block time is 60 seconds, the ETH is 14.  New technology, vulnerabilities can be opened, but the ETH was time-tested . KMD is no application in practice, but the ETH is widely used. To protect against the attack of 51 Komodo uses bitcoin blockchain, but ETH is independent of bitcoin and has good own protection. To protect the KMD private key from the network, you need to enter a complex command in manual mode, but the ether has a convenient myetherwallet shell in offline mode
"the KMD translation is long, the block time is 60 seconds, the ETH is 14." This is hardly an issue. I have used ETH and 14 is not always true , I have sent ETH in the past which took 1 - 2 days because of one crypto kitties dapp

"New technology, vulnerabilities can be opened, but the ETH was time-tested" - ETH has proven that one crypto kitties can jeopardize its whole network Cheesy Yahoo was time tested and new GOOGLE search engine beat it , horse buggy was time tested and new car technology beat it. So you are saying ETH is old technology? I agree Cheesy

"KMD is no application in practice, but the ETH is widely used." KMD helps protecting projects from 51% attack by it's dPOW technology. KMD has more than 30 projects building on it's platform ecosystem.  The latest is marmara credit which plan to tackle the 200billion usd post-dated cheque market in Turkey region of Marmara. And more projects are coming along or in the pipeline.

"To protect against the attack of 51 Komodo uses bitcoin blockchain, but ETH is independent of bitcoin and has good own protection." KMD is protected against 51% with it's own network because notary nodes always own 75% hash of network, but notarizing to BTC network provide second layer of protection.

"To protect the KMD private key from the network, you need to enter a complex command in manual mode, but the ether has a convenient myetherwallet shell in offline mode" No complex command needed, my grandma know how to use agama wallet Cheesy and about online hosted myetherwallet read this article https://cointelegraph.com/news/myetherwallet-warns-that-a-couple-of-its-dns-servers-have-been-hacked Cheesy

PROTECTING YOUR PRIVACY
WITH BITCOIN'S HASHRATE

POWERS SuperNET
TECHNOLOGY
░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░▄███████▄░░░░████████
░░░░███████████░░░░██████
░░░▀███████████░░░░████░░
███▄░░░░░░░░░░▀████░░░███░░██
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████░░░██░░██
█████████████▄░░████░░░░░
░░█████████████░░█████
░░░░█████████▀░░░██████▌
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░░░░▄████████▌
░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄███████
SuperNET.org
childish

Activity: 619
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 03:21:22 AM

I am still optimistic about seeing BTC or Ethereum, because now these two coins are in the best position and have high potential to become coins that will increase dramatically. so I think the two coins will still continue to be the top choice for investment.

Just like you, for me it also Bitcoin and etherium. Bitcoin is proved and tested that it can help us in our daily transaction we can also earn a big amount from it when the prise is rise again, many years that it is used in the market so I really trusted it. Etherium is the second because it is also popular and proved that it can be used in many legal transactions.
lots of Altcoin that I have been selected as the main investment profitable.
EOS
Ethereum
NEO
Cardano
Ripple
of the many coins I highly recommend these five coins are indeed true presence capable of generating considerable profits with investments.

Handsome Boy
Copper Member

Activity: 812
Merit: 12

I ❤ ₿itcoin and Ethereum

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 03:50:45 AM

from all the list coins you made for voting, I still choose Bitcoin as my favorite coin for investment, because :
1. Bitcoin will never be defeated or replaced by another cryptocurrency
2. Bitcoin has the biggest volume in the market compared to other cryptocurrency
3. Bitcoin prices grow faster than other cryptocurrency
therefore my favorite coin for investment is Bitcoin.
sabine80

Activity: 728
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 04:07:19 AM

this is an interesting voting and i gave bitcoin my vote. i was undecided and wavered between bitcoin and ethereum, but then i decided for bitcoin. in bitcoin i see most of the potential, the investment is really worthwhile.
btccointalk

Activity: 336
Merit: 20

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 04:10:37 AM

My favourite coins are:

Bitcoin
Litecoin
Ethereum and
Ripple

briton

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 04:17:45 AM

My favorite coin is bitcoin, ethereum, eos, in my opinion the coin is the most feasible investment, if you are sure to buy the coin and invest your coin and enjoy the benefits going forward
DRVX

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 03:49:13 AM

If you chose NEO, be ready to wait for the returns for a long time. When you wish to get the profit faster, pick the altcoins with a very high volatility. I bet on Eidoo. I also like KickCoin
Em00n01

Activity: 737
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 12:03:02 AM

My most favorite coins are Waves and Xlm. I have invested a lpt of money in both of this coin. Team are very active and both of the coin has a good potential.

████████████           CYBERTRADE          || |   |    |     MMO RPG FUTURISTIC          ████████████
||     Twitter     ||||   Telegram   ||||     TikTok     ||
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬   Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE   ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
alevlaslo (OP)

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 05:47:18 PM
Last edit: November 24, 2018, 05:31:11 PM by alevlaslo

Only these coins have practical application: BTC, ETH, XRP, XLM, REP, ICX (South Korea state coin) and NEO (China state coin)

Everglow

Activity: 287
Merit: 6

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 05:58:41 PM

I propose the XLM. You can see from the outbreak of this year so far, this is one of the few coin in the top 10 to be reduced to the least value, proving stability as well. Its development potential.
alevlaslo (OP)

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 05:30:52 PM

What coin are you interested in in a fallen market? Past poll results reset, new start

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: