Bitcoin Forum
June 08, 2024, 05:58:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: OmiseGo and Dogecoin  (Read 119 times)
jennniffer (OP)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 06:14:23 PM

OmiseGo and Dogecoin are still on their way of gaining popularity. Quite a lot of altcoins have been introduced into the crypto market and they seem to be a competition for value among these coins especially the younger ones. With this, do you think either Dogecoin or OmiseGo can hit 50 $ before Christmas?
Muhammad Muneeb

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 06:27:00 PM

OmiseGo and Dogecoin are still on their way of gaining popularity. Quite a lot of altcoins have been introduced into the crypto market and they seem to be a competition for value among these coins especially the younger ones. With this, do you think either Dogecoin or OmiseGo can hit 50 $ before Christmas?

neither of them.. crypto matket is really unstable i don't think so that even in the end of this year we will see any boom in the market. if lets say assume it happens then the OMG have more chances to hit the 50$ than the dogecoin. as it has much less supply thna doge

vit05

Activity: 672
Merit: 526

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 06:38:07 PM

There is no reason to put these two projects in the same comparison. This demonstrates that you are completely unaware of what each one is doing and is investing in the same way that someone bets on a roulette wheel.

OMG is a project that aims to be a solution to trade using the properties of smart contract. Probably still this year you can launch your MainNet and bring scalable solutions to the trade. It has been used by several companies in Asia.

DOGE is a pure currency. One of the first forks of Bitcoin.
Jrashid

Activity: 154
Merit: 26

Need Forum Moderator?? PM me.

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2018, 06:42:49 PM

Dogecoin or OmiseGo can hit 50 $ before Christmas?
Are you serious or joking? Why do you have a feeling that DogeCoin may hit $50? I don't know much about OmiseGo. If it is a pump and dump coin, it may hit $50 but Dogecoin? No chance. You should have checked the previous history of Dogecoin. It was being traded at 364 satoshis at its peak our against BTC.
HichemFetoui

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 06:45:03 PM

i think OmiseGo is superior than dogecoin the team behind omise go is proven himself in the management of traditional currencies good luck in your future investment
staravoitov

Activity: 40
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 06:50:00 PM

I do not think that they will reach such heights, Doge are made to send a quick deposit from the exchange to the exchange and it perfectly fulfills its role. his price has been at the same level for years and hardly anything will change. of course maybe...

Neluns
♦ New Generation Financial Ecosystem ♦
Pre-sale on Aug, 1
m2017
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1328

keep walking, Johnnie

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 07:05:53 PM

At one time, I had high hopes for OmiseGo. But due to the fall of the market, it fell in price. I do not know, at the expense of $ 50 for this coin for Christmas. This is possible if all cryptocurrencies led by bitcoin start to grow in value. But even in this case, I prefer bitcoin. Altcoins seem to me less reliable and decentralized.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
o_e_l_e_o
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 18587

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 08:30:58 PM

Do people even think before they post? I mean, given how much spam we see every day I know the answer to that is no, but this is surely a whole new level of not thinking. Dogecoin at $50? A 10,000x rise? Giving it a marketcap of $6 TRILLION?

Much Stupid. Very idiot. Wow.
cryptokingKG

Activity: 254
Merit: 10

Bitsler.com

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2018, 08:43:45 PM

No chance for DOGE to reach 50$ as it seems not possible due to its high supply but on the other hand OmiseGO it's currently at something like 3.40$ and if we look on charts of last 3 months OmiseGO has a declining chart. So 50$ seems little difficult if the market shows the same behavior. But uncertainty is always there. So be ready for surprises.

take_off

Activity: 396

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 08:57:52 PM

Do people even think before they post? I mean, given how much spam we see every day I know the answer to that is no, but this is surely a whole new level of not thinking. Dogecoin at $50? A 10,000x rise? Giving it a marketcap of $6 TRILLION?

Much Stupid. Very idiot. Wow.

Many people are naive and do not think of other issues, if Dogecoin can reach that price. Then what other coin like Bitcoin, ETH will price?  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
askmecrypto

Activity: 406
Merit: 109

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 09:04:39 PM

Ok.. first thing first.. This forum is not a platform to shill your buys/holdings.
Now, if you go and read a little about Dogecoin you will come to know that it is a "Joke" Cryptocurrency that came out to far. I am not saying its a bad investment or if its still a joke, but talking it to reach $50 with the circulating supply this huge is actually a Joke.

Now, OmiseGo, I personally hold a bag of it and the reason I do is because it was the first and one of a kind project which is giving you the best of both worlds (ETH and BTC). However, again in this bear market having it reach $50 is actually near to impossible.
karman383

Activity: 384

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 09:53:01 PM

No one can predict the price of Altcoin or cryptocurrency. If Omisego and Dogecoin penetrate the price of $ 50 before Christmas, I think that is a very good achievement. While the Omisego (OMG) price is currently around $ 3.4.
But everything is possible and can happen, even though the current market situation is still in an unstable condition.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2996
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 10:00:57 PM

Dogecoin to hit $50? its unlikely and omisego to $50? I don't think so if you are only giving the timeframe for this year.

OMG reached only $20+ during the peak last December so if the bull run will happen again, it's unlikely to see it will reach $50. With dogecoin, it has an unlimited supply so you have to understand that fact and its not going to reach $50 with that feature or I'm wrong on this.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀