Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 06:47:19 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Is ripple a good altcoin to invest into?
Yes
No
No idea

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ripple XRP: the good altcoin to invest into?  (Read 222 times)
MathGame (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 08:24:00 PM
Merited by StayFly (5)

Is Ripple XRP a good altcoin to invest into? Recently, XRP gained nearly 50% of it original value. Is it a good idea to invest in to ripple maybe there is a chance the value of XRP will get to 100% or more.
slightmoon

Activity: 224

diceroll.xyz

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2018, 08:28:26 PM

It's always profitable to invest in top coins. One good thing about the top coins is the large community and their faith in those coins. Now ripple also sometimes second or on third place according to market cap. Going for the all top coins in small amount also profitable in the long term.

askmecrypto

Activity: 406
Merit: 109

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 08:32:00 PM

Is Ripple XRP a good altcoin to invest into? Recently, XRP gained nearly 50% of it original value. Is it a good idea to invest in to ripple maybe there is a chance the value of XRP will get to 100% or more.

XRP by all means is the most hyped one in ALTs. I always prefer buying it IN when its super low and is in accumulation zone but as early as I get 30% + from it, I get rid of my positions in XRP.
There are couple of things you should consider before investing in XRP:
1. Still over 70% of total supply is with the team (not a good sign for long term)
2. It is not decentralized
3. It is mainly created for banks and are sold to financial institutes off the table (i,e, not on exchanges), this in turn will make no impact on XRP price in the market.
4. Its not fixed value, they can make more XRP whenever they want.

xIIImaL
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 08:32:59 PM

If you wish to make the short term profit then obviously you may able to go with the good coins when you looking for long term investment. Why I am saying is because this is comes under centralized cryotocurrencies.

So you may be grace out at any time and your investment will become zero since the team fund alone huge in this coin.
carter34

Activity: 1302
Merit: 25

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 08:40:34 PM

Is Ripple XRP a good altcoin to invest into? Recently, XRP gained nearly 50% of it original value.

With the 50% gain and after it, did the price rise to a dollar? I guess you can answer that question now. I consider it mainly for a short time run off and you have to be careful so that it doesn't stick with you when it drops again.
take_off

Activity: 396
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 08:46:19 PM

Recently I read in a newspaper article that Ripple Labs CEO thinks that the speed of transaction settlement and low cost make XRP the best choice in the ecosystem. Also, as far as I know, Ripple is one of the largest community projects, and they themselves have achieved many accomplishments and always complete the milestone in the roadmap on time.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 11:37:49 PM

We have too many topics about XRP in the forum.

Use the search feature of the forum with a keyword "xrp invest".
Grim149x

Activity: 854

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2018, 11:55:10 PM

I think it's good for short term investments but not into long term. I don't trust XRP but it can make you money especially because they are big players and can move the market with their resources.

dulinivanrus

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2018, 12:11:59 AM

Rippl is suitable for a short term investment if you managed to buy it on the bottom as I noticed but for the long term I don't keep it ! Maybe I'm wrong !

✦ ZOPTAX ✦
❝ Disrupting VOIP with Blockchain ❞
childish

Activity: 619
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 12:29:32 AM

Is Ripple XRP a good altcoin to invest into? Recently, XRP gained nearly 50% of it original value.

With the 50% gain and after it, did the price rise to a dollar? I guess you can answer that question now. I consider it mainly for a short time run off and you have to be careful so that it doesn't stick with you when it drops again.
Indeed the very coin became the Ripple was able to count on. with the capability of growing very nice to count on it as the main coin produces more profits through investments. as for investment will be very capable of making a very valuable support in the future.

lotfiuser

Activity: 1249
Merit: 295

Palestine

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2018, 12:32:30 AM

Ripple is a good coin to invest in but its high risks cuz they are big players so you should not go for a long-term trade as i think its only good for short position.

Free palestine
CreamIce

Activity: 126

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 12:51:33 AM

Its been the most talked about coin off late. But you must always be careful with too good to be true scenarios. XRP's trends are mostly manipulated and controlled. I won't say don't invest, but be careful. Invest for short term, do not hodl for a long time.
trahaubab

Activity: 154
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2018, 01:19:14 AM

good but you need to clarify, invest long tem, short term or middle term. For me, it is one of the best if we are investing short term, as for long term I don`t really see potential in it, how it will survive on such high volume

pigzbe  |  A piggy-wallet™ not a piggy bank  |  powered by Wollo
● ● ●  A tangible digital piggy-wallet for children age 6 and up.
auliahr

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 01:26:35 AM

It is okay. to remind and convince the community that the ripple is worth holding and to trigger a new pump again  Grin
faadhilah

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 01:27:29 AM

Yes, of course ripple is one of the best altcoints to invest, this coint deserves to be taken into account and I think ripple is good for short-term investments, if you are sure to invest in ripple for now

AIGO Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
Alluro

Activity: 742
Merit: 19

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 01:38:49 AM

Ripple is a good coin in the coinmarketcap. There was a lot of news released about Ripple recently. Ripple has pumped recently right now. If you want to go with Ripple right now, In my opinion is don't go with Ripple right now. Because Ripple recently pumped well. Then Ripple has a chance to dump. Don't take a high risk right now. There are a lot of coins in the coinmarketcap.
BurstBurst

Activity: 494

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 01:43:44 AM

I think I know xrp really is the most beautiful hold because xrp has a lot of support and supporters and its very large holder likes xrp because there is a potential xrp and not merely dropping the price know xrp the most sting in all because xrp many partners this bank so many would like.
Jiyens3

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 02:41:15 AM

It is okay. to remind and convince the community that the ripple is worth holding and to trigger a new pump again  Grin
I also argue that it became the flagship coin of the Ripple that is great for use as investment.
with the expansion of the ability to produce many more advances that generate substantial profits in the future.
so count on it as a investment greetings mainstay coins.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Skroojee

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 06:33:06 PM

If you want to invest in Ripple, you should wait until its price falls again, because its strong growth that occurred a few days ago is the usual pumping. In General, you can invest in Ripple, as it is one of the strongest altcoins.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
kingzpro

Activity: 756
Merit: 13

DIFX - Digital Finacial Exchange

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 06:37:40 PM

Yes ripple is a great project and prospects of enormous growth are still present but in my view perfect entry was when it was available at the low price of around 4000 satoshis but if you can hold long term then it is still a good entey point as 20 to 25k satoshi can be achieved if we see bulls back in the market.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: