Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 04:44:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Is ripple a good altcoin to invest into?
Yes
No
No idea

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ripple XRP: the good altcoin to invest into?  (Read 222 times)
Irina_ortman

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 06:44:48 PM

Ripple is still quite a promising token in the cryptocurrency market, but in my opinion for short-term investments Grin Grin
MancyZz

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 11:30:19 PM

We have too many topics about XRP in the forum.

Use the search feature of the forum with a keyword "xrp invest".
It is okay. to remind and convince the community that the ripple is worth holding and to trigger a new pump again  Grin
Ripple has also become a very capable of reliable coin with its development are on the rise.
 so very nice to count on it as the main coins which are quite valuable very valuable going forward and produce more progress happens.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Rameshvijay45

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 03:09:32 AM

Yes i am believing ripple on long term hold.because ripple was designed to be used by banks and companies as a vehicle for money transportation.in future it will be more successful.

►◄OPTHERIUM◄►
◄► Synergy of Blockchain solutions™ ►◄
https://optherium.io/
kirstiemorton23

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 03:19:58 AM

I think Ripple is an altcoin that is very suitable for investment in how many weeks this Ripple has been in a very good trend, even had time to shift Ethereum in the second position, I think there will be many other surprises that Ripple will do, we all know good news always accompanies Ripple and even Ripple continue to collaborate with other parties, I think Ripple will continue to grow this year.
GandiwaSF

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 03:24:56 AM

I give a vote yes, This coin is one of the mainstays for me I like the price and the speed of delivery and until now this coin application is developing well because of that I am sure with this coin, it might be an interesting choice for you  Cool
Harriti

Activity: 756
Merit: 256

HEX: Longer pays better

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 03:31:57 AM

Is Ripple XRP a good altcoin to invest into? Recently, XRP gained nearly 50% of it original value. Is it a good idea to invest in to ripple maybe there is a chance the value of XRP will get to 100% or more.

XRP is currently considered one of the potential cryptos because its market cap has the time to surpass ETH to stand at number 2 in the market. Investing in XRP is, therefore, a good idea because the XRP rate will increase rapidly at the end of the year due to the bull run.

████████████████████
       ██████████████████████
      ████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████
   ████               ▀██████████
  ████  ██████████████  ██████████
████  ████████████████  ██████████▄
████  ██████████████████  █████████▀
██  ████████████████████  ███████
    ███          █████████  █████
   ███  ███████   ███████  █████