Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 07:16:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][AIRDROP]DelphiniumCoin airdrops if you get it working ! =D  (Read 968 times)
polyminer1

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 02:28:41 PM

Hello,
The software can be downloaded from this link:

https://github.com/DelphiniumCoin/DelphiniumCoin

DelphiniumCoin ! =D

SkybuckFlying, you're in FOSS copyright violation. You have to provide sources or you'll be reported to bitcointalk MODs and  Free Software Foundation.
Skybuck

Activity: 384
Merit: 110

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 02:38:47 PM

Hello,
The software can be downloaded from this link:

DelphiniumCoin ! =D

SkybuckFlying, you're in FOSS copyright violation. You have to provide sources or you'll be reported to bitcointalk MODs and  Free Software Foundation.

Non-sense, PascalCoin is distributed under MIT license, not GPL like you seem to claim.
Skybuck

Activity: 384
Merit: 110

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 02:55:17 PM

Thank you for trying out DelphiniumCoin, it's working !

First mining done by somebody else is now happening ! Very cool ! =D
DelphiniumCoin (OP)

Activity: 29

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 05:23:11 PM

Yes thank you very much for testing out DelphiniumCoin... your mined coins will stay on the blockchain ! Wink

I am not sure what happened to the miner that was mining, a possibility is that there was some connection corruption and this caused some kind of receive error, which may have caused the miner
to end up on the blacklist.

I will try and add a new GUI to see what is on the blacklist to diagnose this.

Also this friday a network engineer will come and check cable connections, I don't expect a quick fix, but who knows.

Also maybe a new host/server will come.

For now I will pause DelphiniumCoin again until a more permanent solution is found/introduced ! Smiley

Which could be anything really ! Wink

(I also kinda wonder if this miner used a modified pascalcoin or a true DelphiniumCoin client, I think later but not sure, mysterious =D)

kamiyama

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 12:08:07 AM

DelphiniumCoin channel/server opened up on Discord for discussing this coin/project:

https://discordapp.com/channels/499581241562234881
broken
kamiyama

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 12:43:31 AM

PowerSwitch?
That has nothing to do with it!
DelphiniumCoin (OP)

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 04:36:19 PM

Today I performed some more tests, from wi-fi hotspot to somewhere else/cable modem.

From these test I learned that windows security center and windows firewall must be running (with that the services I mean)

If windows firewall is off (with this I mean the windows firewall is stopped) then inbound connections udp and tcp apperently don't work.

Why this is I will have too look into, perhaps this is some windows security feature or architectural thing.
DelphiniumCoin (OP)

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 04:43:29 PM

DelphiniumCoin channel/server opened up on Discord for discussing this coin/project:

https://discordapp.com/channels/499581241562234881
broken

Thank you for letting me know this link don't work, I was wondering about that, I am kinda new to this.

Now the correct invitation link is posted and updated in first post:

https://discord.gg/ybQqmRq

AltcoinWire

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 06:20:23 PM

Altmarkets is a rapidly growing exchange with now over 5,500 registered members and over 80 coins listed for trading, we run competitions, promotions and airdrops on a weekly basis!

Request a listing via our add coin page, https://altmarkets.cc/add_coin.

(OPTIONAL) Join us on Discord to speak directly to us about your listing request : https://discord.gg/ZhQzy5f

Our Fees - https://altmarkets.cc/fees
Listing Policy: https://altmarkets.cc/add_coin
tamara163
Legendary

Activity: 1027
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 06:27:34 PM

Today I performed some more tests, from wi-fi hotspot to somewhere else/cable modem.

From these test I learned that windows security center and windows firewall must be running (with that the services I mean)

If windows firewall is off (with this I mean the windows firewall is stopped) then inbound connections udp and tcp apperently don't work.

Why this is I will have too look into, perhaps this is some windows security feature or architectural thing.

if I understand correctly need to disconnect from the router and connect the cable directly to connect the network?
otherwise I have it

DelphiniumCoin (OP)

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 07:16:39 PM

if I understand correctly need to disconnect from the router and connect the cable directly to connect the network?
otherwise I have it
https://image.ibb.co/btZXvf/23.png

Hello Tamara,

I am not sure if you would have connection issues.

Currently DelphiniumCoin will not work (not connect) because I have "paused" it.

Check back regularly to see when it's running again.

Bye,
  DelphiniumCoin =D
tamara163
Legendary

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 07:37:03 PM

otherwise I have it

Hello Tamara,

Currently DelphiniumCoin will not work (not connect) because I have "paused" it.

Bye,
  DelphiniumCoin =D
OK thanks! I hope you will succeed and the project will live! I like something new and I understand this is not a fork.
Scholles

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 08:52:01 PM
Last edit: October 17, 2018, 09:17:07 PM by Scholles

otherwise I have it

Hello Tamara,

Bye,
  DelphiniumCoin =D
OK thanks! I hope you will succeed and the project will live! I like something new and I understand this is not a fork.

Have you tried to also probably bring in another dev to have a look, to assist in fixing this problem. However, am hoping the pause won't be for long, all the best.
DelphiniumCoin (OP)

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 10:51:29 PM

otherwise I have it

Hello Tamara,

Bye,
  DelphiniumCoin =D

Have you tried to also probably bring in another dev to have a look, to assist in fixing this problem. However, am hoping the pause won't be for long, all the best.

Hi,

I want to try and implement a solution before monday, if not then I may try and find a different solution on tuesday.

Though there may be some delay, not sure if I will allow delay, depends on how the implementation goes, if it's promising then some delay is acceptable.

Bye,
  DelphiniumCoin.
DelphiniumCoin (OP)

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 07:49:39 PM

21 october 2018:

DelphiniumCoin version 3.0.1.1 is now available !

This new version includes:

1. Peer list form for connecting to other computers manually.
2. Relaxed server port logic. Peers can now run on a different port if so required/desired.
3. Blockchain/safebox data included with distribution in case it cannot be downloaded because no peers are running, this will allow the network to be booted by anybody.

As always get the latest software and readme file here:

(Also see first posting in this thread for updated information )

Enjoy !
  DelphiniumCoin.
tamara163
Legendary

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 09:07:35 AM

you can learn more about this item
<your neighbors internet address>
<your mother's internet address>
<something special>:<port>
what does mother's internet address and something special mean
I don't get network connections with this version
DelphiniumCoin (OP)

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 01:01:56 PM
Last edit: October 22, 2018, 01:12:26 PM by DelphiniumCoin

you can learn more about this item
<your neighbors internet address>
<your mother's internet address>
<something special>:<port>
what does mother's internet address and something special mean
I don't get network connections with this version https://image.ibb.co/nxSgVf/42.png

Hi Tamara,

"mother" and such... these were just examples Smiley

Try to figure out your public IP address and then post it here if you feel secure.

Compare your public IP address to your local IP address. (The software does not yet show this kind of information, but try using google to learn about this).

Or wait till somebody else posts their public IP address.

For example,

Suppose my IP address was 1.2.3.4 and I would publish it here.

Then you can add it to the "peer list" via project->peer list.

Just add a new line to the white box so it says:

Then click save and click apply.

This should then cause your delphiniumcoin to try and connect to 1.2.3.4 at default tcp port 4100.

If the other person wants to change the default port in his software in the options to something else for example 9999.

Then that person would have to publish as follows:

1.2.3.4:9999

And then you enter that instead into the box.

I hope you understand if not let me know also if you have any further questions.

Also try "unchecking" explore... at the main screen to see other accounts.

If there are no other accounts then you can try and install the blockchain/safebox, then you can run the miner and maybe even get a head start... that be nice for you ! =D

* Update *:

Oh nice, you installed safebox successfully since it says number of accounts 4000+ on screenshot... cool !
tamara163
Legendary

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 04:44:16 PM
Last edit: October 22, 2018, 05:08:35 PM by tamara163

if I place my ip here does it mean that it should be static?
another question is GPU or CPU mining? and if it is GPU then there is a chance to find blocks on CPU?

guys give please your ip in PM
just my ip changes daily
DelphiniumCoin (OP)

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 09:13:48 PM

if I place my ip here does it mean that it should be static?
another question is GPU or CPU mining? and if it is GPU then there is a chance to find blocks on CPU?

guys give please your ip in PM
just my ip changes daily

Hi Tamara,

You can solve the problem of daily IP changes as follows:

1. Visit http://freedns.afraid.org/pricing/

2. Register for free by selecting starter

3. Then setup a dynamic dns (domain name) for yourself, it only takes a few clicks, for example:

Once logged in with free account:

http://freedns.afraid.org/dynamic/

(Click add bottom right corner)

Choose a subdomain name for example: Tamara163

Your full DNS name will then be:

Tamara163.chickenkiller.com

Fill in captcha and click save.

4. Visit http://www.techknowpro.com/freedns/

5. Download FreeDNS Update v1.8.4 Setup

Fill in user name and password from register at step 2 and the rest is automatic.

Now other people can add this DNS to the peer list inside the wallet and will always find you if your wallet/delphiniumcoin is running/online.

Let me know if you have any problems trying this (it's pretty cool really Wink)

For your other questions:

DelphiniumCoin uses OpenCL to mine coins. If you have driver OpenCL driver for CPU then that could work as well.

However the difficulty was quite high last time because somebody mined with powerfull GPU, though you could try as long as you are alone/solo running this coin system.

I just had an interesting idea.

I will reward some of my coins to the first users that get this running ! =D

Let's start with 10 coins per new user for now Wink Smiley =D
tamara163
Legendary

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 07:41:59 PM

@DelphiniumCoin Hey! I got a domain name tamara163.dnsalias.ru should I change the port to 4100 or do a port transfer?
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: