Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:18:55 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Gpu Unlocking Services | Remove Throttle | Temp Limits |  (Read 109 times)
thegpuguy (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 02:17:29 AM

Hi guys,

Been modding cpu & gpu bios for awhile now and thought i'd try my luck here by providing my services :

GPU Bios Unlocking.

Always hitting power limits ? Or want to increase power limits of your mining cards, laptop or gaming rigs?

I can help you to unlock the throttling limits of your cards to reach their full potential. Most cards nowadays no longer allow increasing the power limit hence why a bios modification is needed. Some do , up to 120% so i can bump that up too as well.

An unlocked gpu can provide up to 20% performance boost or more (depending on your cooling solutions) so you don't have to spend a lot of money in getting a new card.

I can also increase thermal limit throttling , under volt , over volt , etc. Yeah, i know there are plenty of tutorials out there too but for those who don't know and maybe want their cards to perform more efficiently when mining, well this is a good option to try. If you're a gamer and wan't a boost in performance for your laptop with lower throttling limits, then this would work well too.

Starting from $50

Pm or email me for more info gpuunlocks@gmail.com

Thanks

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: