Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 01:00:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥[BOUNTY]🔥🔥 📢📣 LENDXCOIN - P2P USING BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM 📢📣📢📣  (Read 1688 times)
lucas18

Activity: 396
Merit: 5

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 01:41:29 PM

I think there is an intermediary currency for the purpose of carrying out a loan, otherwise how they could manage it?

They have created an own digital currency named XCOIN, I think it will be the main key for this purpose.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
 Cowrium.net  ║A Multidimensional Blockchain & Smart Contract Innovation driven by Cowrie (https://www.cowrium.net/)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
asensio22

Activity: 118
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 01:49:53 PM

If you want to be involved in this project you must have Xcoin for getting a loan or borrowing from here?

✅WHALES HEAVEN✅
Custody-free Swapping Platform
prettiestgirl

Activity: 144
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 01:54:25 PM

Any jobless person could be able to get a loan from this project? I mean he or she has no job or any source of money. What about them?
Risk Mgmt

Activity: 158
Merit: 16

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 02:01:46 PM

Any jobless person could be able to get a loan from this project? I mean he or she has no job or any source of money. What about them?
Yes, in order to get a loan, one must have an income of over $100. So it's not a big issue I think.
lendxcoin (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2018, 05:53:56 PM

Isn't necessary to submit any document for the purpose of getting a loan?

We do not check the purpose of getting a loan. If you want to borrow, you have to submit your identification. The identification will be opened when P2P exchange starts. You can register and research our dashboard.
FateOfCrypto

Activity: 7

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 09:21:38 PM

I haven't seen such an unprofessional dashboard in a long time. Buttons don't really work either. Sounds really promising!
Dark.Soul

Activity: 33

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 07:56:25 AM

I participated in this project. It's really great, let's create round 2 and extend the project!
lendxcoin (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 28

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2018, 12:48:57 PM

I participated in this project. It's really great, let's create round 2 and extend the project!
Thanks bro. Stay tuned with us
Mikwik

Activity: 518
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 04:35:16 AM

This project has a good platform. And more than that, I have already visited its social media campaigns and found that they were actively making announcements and updates regarding the Lendxcoin. Seems that this have an interesting features that connect lenders, borrowers, review and approve the loan, confirm, listing on peer lending exchange and loan insurance.
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 04:57:29 AM

what a kind of a great platform made by people around the world and having a great time. I wish you had a great day on developing the platform in no time.
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 04:59:38 AM

I haven't seen such an unprofessional dashboard in a long time. Buttons don't really work either. Sounds really promising!
Yes, indeed. We need to make a better solution to make a great project and to make a decision on the way to the success.
TechComputer

Activity: 560

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 05:01:58 AM

All participant would be able to make an investment here, How could that person be benefitted from this platform?
I'm not exactly sure how they can benefit us from the platform because there is no a clear opinion on making benefit from this platform. Just be kidding, this platform is worth it.
kuto

Activity: 308

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 01:03:40 PM

Yes, in order to get a loan, one must have an income of over $100. So it's not a big issue I think.
So if a person can get a loan if he or she has $100 income, so what will be next? My question is aside from $100 income is there any other requirements to avail the loan or any documents that needed for you to inclose your $100 proof of income, or other supporting documents to approve the loan.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 01:39:12 PM

Hello. Why in the project there is no signature bounty? It would be desirable to see it in the near future. Whether you will add this heading?

Morjana17

Activity: 364

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 01:49:36 PM

All participant would be able to make an investment here, How could that person be benefitted from this platform?
I'm not exactly sure how they can benefit us from the platform because there is no a clear opinion on making benefit from this platform. Just be kidding, this platform is worth it.
Ine thing for sure they can help lenders because it is peer to peer borrowers it can also help other people. The platform set is to help many people and for sure it is risky but many would take of it because their will be a percentage of adding and it can be distributed so well.

╭═══════════════════   A L F A ─ E N Z O   ═══════════════════╮
│   \▼/"Develop, standardize, protect, and promote" the AEF Ecosystem\▼/  │
╰════════════ FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM ══════════════╯
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 03:48:47 PM

Hello. Why in the project there is no signature bounty? It would be desirable to see it in the near future. Whether you will add this heading?
Is there any announcements that they will officially not launch a bounty campaigns buddy?As I read the statements in the thread I didn't read some announcements regarding the status of bounty campaign. Hopefully this inquiry will be assisted soon for a better deal about the campaign.
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 04:49:48 PM

Hasn't yet started this bounty program? If not then when will be started?
Same question mate, is the project team has plans to launch bounty campaigns for the supporters or some generous promotion taht surely people will enjoy. Nevertheless the team for sure announced if they will launch and have some projects bounty campaigns. This will be posted in this thread pretty sure.
adelaisav

Activity: 462
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 04:51:27 PM

TRANSLATION IN INDONESIAN *
•  Bitcointalk username: adelaisav
•  Native language: indonesia
•  Email: dancukbanget@gmail.com
•  Telegram: @filarisdianto
•  Part of bounty you apply for : ALL
•  Translation/moderation experience: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Ltym_vuCnAvpGD7F7KnldJtm7wYP8S3sdZ7pdRaK8Jg/htmlview
•  ETH address: 0xb02518F08daeb2Ef11a50edB152C59507D0EB2F5
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 07:12:07 PM

Hasn't yet started this bounty program? If not then when will be started?
Same question mate, is the project team has plans to launch bounty campaigns for the supporters or some generous promotion taht surely people will enjoy. Nevertheless the team for sure announced if they will launch and have some projects bounty campaigns. This will be posted in this thread pretty sure.
Yes, exactly this is not necessary that everyone is asking about the same question. The team will kindly provide all the answers on your queries.

soenaderecho10

Activity: 322
Merit: 25

“OPEN GAMING PLATFORM”

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 09:48:50 PM

Ine thing for sure they can help lenders because it is peer to peer borrowers it can also help other people. The platform set is to help many people and for sure it is risky but many would take of it because their will be a percentage of adding and it can be distributed so well.

Most of the project are having a good vision and mission. This project aims to provide satisfaction to the community which barely needs that kind of service. Hopefully they will make some creative actions that would surely attract the attention of the community.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: