Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 02:45:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥[BOUNTY]🔥🔥 📢📣 LENDXCOIN - P2P USING BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM 📢📣📢📣  (Read 1688 times)
Zeque02

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 10:01:45 PM

Lendxcoin is a digital coin associated with blockchain.one day remain to start the token sale & huge amount will be sale.so is there any bonus purchase for in the sale?
I'm not 100% sure if there is a bonus purchase for the sale and they might be absolutely having a bonus purcase in the sale at the future. I wish they announced it.
I think they should add it during sale because people will contribute to those project who have some bonus announcement.or they should need to have a better future that give attraction to the projecr

You have a point but the decision will always be on the team. In every move or action they do is in line within their plan. I think we don't need to worry as long we know how the team works. Let just trust them because they know what they are doing. Looking forward for future updates and active response from the team.

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀     |  Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |     ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 10:23:09 PM

Lendxcoin is a digital coin associated with blockchain.one day remain to start the token sale & huge amount will be sale.so is there any bonus purchase for in the sale?
I'm not 100% sure if there is a bonus purchase for the sale and they might be absolutely having a bonus purcase in the sale at the future. I wish they announced it.
I think they should add it during sale because people will contribute to those project who have some bonus announcement.or they should need to have a better future that give attraction to the projecr

You have a point but the decision will always be on the team. In every move or action they do is in line within their plan. I think we don't need to worry as long we know how the team works. Let just trust them because they know what they are doing. Looking forward for future updates and active response from the team.
Indeed! Of course the end decision will always be in the team's hand to take. But I think the team can hear and take some of the crowd's suggesrions and recommendations, especially if it will be the best for the entire project. But moreover, I do have put my trust and suppprt to the Lendxcoin as I know that they can make it through to their goal and objectives.
regalis

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 10:42:39 PM

Giving additional features and bonuses will gives more investors and supporters for the project. This is the most actions that the team may execute to achieve the desired result for the project. If the team will continue to work with this they will have a good future ahead.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
BorisWCR

Activity: 554

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 10:44:02 PM

When undergone with my analysis noticed Pre-sale price as per lendx website as 1XCOIN = $0.2 and token sale price as 1XCOIN = $0.4
As per their Telegram group noticed Round-1 price as $0.4, Round-2 as $0.55 and Round-3 as $0.7

Seeking clarification on this price variation, why the prices are different in each platform dealing with Lendxcoin project Huh
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 10:46:43 PM

If they will add this addtionL matters. This will be very interesting this will catch  the  attention of many. They will probably make everything good and beneficial to both parties. Good indication that the team members and developers are very active in doing the task they have.
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 11:12:36 PM

When undergone with my analysis noticed Pre-sale price as per lendx website as 1XCOIN = $0.2 and token sale price as 1XCOIN = $0.4
As per their Telegram group noticed Round-1 price as $0.4, Round-2 as $0.55 and Round-3 as $0.7

Seeking clarification on this price variation, why the prices are different in each platform dealing with Lendxcoin project Huh
I don't know, perhaps certain reticence between team. I think that the correct price is the second which you have specified as it is presented by the developer exactly here.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
soenaderecho10

Activity: 322
Merit: 25

“OPEN GAMING PLATFORM”

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 11:22:34 PM

If they will add this addtionL matters. This will be very interesting this will catch  the  attention of many. They will probably make everything good and beneficial to both parties. Good indication that the team members and developers are very active in doing the task they have.

Not just that, they will also have a good working condition because they will going to have a strong relationship between their investors and supporters. And also, it will surely captivate the support from the community which is really functional and needed for the future of this project.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 08:21:54 AM

Not just that, they will also have a good working condition because they will going to have a strong relationship between their investors and supporters. And also, it will surely captivate the support from the community which is really functional and needed for the future of this project.
That is true and not only that because the Lendxcoin will be having a smooth flow of connection as for them having this kind of additional matter between them. It will allow them to build a much more trust and support from the people. I am looking forward for this that the Lendxcoin will hear out the community.
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 09:47:07 AM

I'm pretty sure they gonna blow up in the december. Most of the cryptocurrency in that time is having a great return of investment of every investors of the coin around the world!
TechComputer

Activity: 560

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 09:55:41 AM

As i notice there is no official statements regarding any discounts but as per their published details, Round-1 sale already started on 3rd Nov 2018 and it continues till 12th Nov 2018, additionally many organizations all over the world offering to list Xcoin on their exchanges.
Yes, indeed. I hope they will get into a bigger exchange like Binance, Bittrex, and much others exchange that can make the project even better than ever.
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 10:05:13 AM

The project is very interesting and informative, im looking forward for the future and the benefits that the team could provide ti the community. For sure they are now on the process of developing and implementing the standard of the platform.
As I can see in the project, there are so many good people in their team that is running the project very perfectly. I'm sure they are doing it seriously.
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 12:03:22 PM

As i notice there is no official statements regarding any discounts but as per their published details, Round-1 sale already started on 3rd Nov 2018 and it continues till 12th Nov 2018, additionally many organizations all over the world offering to list Xcoin on their exchanges.
Yes, indeed. I hope they will get into a bigger exchange like Binance, Bittrex, and much others exchange that can make the project even better than ever.
After placement on the large exchanger developers will have a lot of responsibility. All of us know as there are pumps and dumps.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Morjana17

Activity: 364

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 05:51:41 PM

After placement on the large exchanger developers will have a lot of responsibility. All of us know as there are pumps and dumps.
The responsibility must act the response of the project. We can say their is a control and always hold back what ever happens. This project needs support because we can see this brings advantages nor to success by everyone not just by the team hut all.

╭═══════════════════   A L F A ─ E N Z O   ═══════════════════╮
│   \▼/"Develop, standardize, protect, and promote" the AEF Ecosystem\▼/  │
╰════════════ FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM ══════════════╯
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 06:50:05 PM

The team behind the project looks well experienced, which is always come up with new strategies and that strategies always work very well.

Janeterrekg

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 08:01:43 PM

The responsibility must act the response of the project. We can say their is a control and always hold back what ever happens. This project needs support because we can see this brings advantages nor to success by everyone not just by the team hut all.
Then this is the time they might be making a negotiation with various exchanges where we need to wait for their update as soon as they list on various more exchanges then there was more chance to easily gain more deals for the project which will have a way to reach the project plan and achieve success.
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 08:23:02 PM

The team behind the project looks well experienced, which is always come up with new strategies and that strategies always work very well.
Experience of team after all isn't determining for a project outcome. There are many other factors which influence development and successful start of the project.

soenaderecho10

Activity: 322
Merit: 25

“OPEN GAMING PLATFORM”

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 09:15:54 PM

Experience of team after all isn't determining for a project outcome. There are many other factors which influence development and successful start of the project.

No question about that, it is part of the development process, you may expect that in the middle of the progression you will encounter alot of factors that would affect to the project. But the experience and skills from the team will surely overcome this factors that they may encounter. We all know that the team behind this are very excellent individuals, just be patient.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
kuto

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 10:45:18 PM

I'm pretty sure they gonna blow up in the december. Most of the cryptocurrency in that time is having a great return of investment of every investors of the coin around the world!
I also observed a good crypto market exchange is the month of December, the only thing that we need to have is patience and understanding for the project let us give them the opportunity and chance to grow and develop. So we can expect a better outcome.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
Zeque02

Activity: 490

Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 11:12:09 PM
Last edit: November 05, 2018, 11:24:43 PM by Zeque02

No question about that, it is part of the development process, you may expect that in the middle of the progression you will encounter alot of factors that would affect to the project. But the experience and skills from the team will surely overcome this factors that they may encounter. We all know that the team behind this are very excellent individuals, just be patient.

I agree with you, as the process of development goes on they will undergo ups and downs which need the team to be ready with in facing it. That is why, it is good to have an hardword and well experienced team member in order they can fix easily what problems they may encounter. The most important also is the cooperation and hardwork from the team.

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀     |  Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |     ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
BorisWCR

Activity: 554

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 11:16:52 PM

That is true and not only that because the Lendxcoin will be having a smooth flow of connection as for them having this kind of additional matter between them. It will allow them to build a much more trust and support from the people. I am looking forward for this that the Lendxcoin will hear out the community.
As they added block chain the security flaw gained more goodwill for the project additionally they are gaining various parties through social communities as they are having more support from various followers across the globe.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: