Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 08:21:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][POW]VIAT Mainnet SOON & Sentivate Network  (Read 22659 times)
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2019, 10:01:07 PM

Sentivate has so much potential to be a top project in crypto and I don't understand why no one is really talking about this project. If the team can deliver on what they have planned then Sentivate can easily be a top 50 cryptocurrency for sure. I have a nice stack of SNTVT tokens ready for the future as this project will take time which I'm happy to wait. Right now SNTVT is a steal at the current price and that is why I got into this project as the potential is there to be a top project.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
emortal7

Activity: 58
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 02:29:15 AM

Very good article written by 3rd Party Source https://twitter.com/ShitcoinSherpa/status/1102990949674827776

Take a deep dive into Sentivate & the Universal web, compare code, and address security & privacy concerns with developer Thomas Marchi.

https://medium.com/@ShitcoinSherpa_14974/arity-sentivate-viat-and-a-developer-q-a-with-thomas-marchi-9f5fd8441a00
Sentivate (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 68
Merit: 20

Sentivate Hybrid Web & Blockchain

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2019, 03:14:29 AM

ENGLISH: SNTVT | Building the future of Web & Cryptocurrency | TELEGRAM | DISCORD | TWITTER
Sentivate (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2019, 09:30:50 PM
Last edit: April 05, 2019, 09:06:23 AM by Sentivate

We have released the base code for our Alpha version. Focused on Server/Client modules & UDSP.

Make sure to follow our Github for Developer Activity!
https://github.com/sentivate/

ENGLISH: SNTVT | Building the future of Web & Cryptocurrency | TELEGRAM | DISCORD | TWITTER
vella85

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2019, 10:28:35 PM

I can't believe that Sentivate still continues to go under the radar with all that is coming for this project. This is one project that I'm super bullish on for the future in crypto and if the team can deliver on what they have planned, then I can see SNTVT easily being a top 50 and even a top 20 coin in the future.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
vella85

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2019, 10:04:20 PM

I like that the team continue to work hard behind the scenes on Sentivate and they have also done some work on the website which looks a whole lot better then before. Not sure if anyone here read the latest on what's going on with the project so here is a Q & A with the developer which I highly recommend everyone read. https://medium.com/@ShitcoinSherpa_14974/arity-sentivate-viat-and-a-developer-q-a-with-thomas-marchi-9f5fd8441a00

Sentivate (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2019, 04:01:09 PM

We have updated our website with a lot of information on the problem our projects aims to tackle and how we will do it!

https://sentivate.com

vella85

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2019, 09:50:24 PM

We have updated our website with a lot of information on the problem our projects aims to tackle and how we will do it!

https://sentivate.com

Great job on the website dev, it looks a lot better then before and it looks more eye catching.

Sentivate continues to go un-noticed by a lot of people here and if they just look they would see the massive potential Sentivate has to offer and at such a cheap price on STEX exchange.

vella85

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2019, 10:36:27 PM

Its great to see Sentivate finally get the exposure it deserves as this project has gone under the radar for such a long time now as no one was talking about the potential it has. I'm glad that I got in early and will hold for the long term as this project has huge potential in the long term.

Sentivate (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2019, 12:14:16 AM

Mainnet will be launching soon!

Moving Thread to: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5127091.new#new

GaPR

Activity: 356
Merit: 13

coinBusiness / Gapur Ozdoev

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2019, 04:56:15 PM
Last edit: April 17, 2019, 05:20:09 PM by GaPR

Sentivate has so much potential to be a top project in crypto and I don't understand why no one is really talking about this project. If the team can deliver on what they have planned then Sentivate can easily be a top 50 cryptocurrency for sure. I have a nice stack of SNTVT tokens ready for the future as this project will take time which I'm happy to wait. Right now SNTVT is a steal at the current price and that is why I got into this project as the potential is there to be a top project.
    Have you studied the available information about the Sentivate team? Did you find a lot about them? Definitely not. Little known Polish guys. None known in the cryptocurrency world, in IT technologies, programming is not visible among them. Maybe they are talented self-taught. I do not know. Remember, only one thing. If the project is too good to be true, perhaps it is. In any case, in the world of attracting finance, this law works. Do your research and do not invest more than you are willing to lose.

{Dev coinBusiness -  🔹0x7bbd8533A9096d490B378f4c8fB226Fc0e05FdEb🔹 , }
vella85

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2019, 10:15:51 PM

Have you studied the available information about the Sentivate team? Did you find a lot about them? Definitely not. Little known Polish guys. None known in the cryptocurrency world, in IT technologies, programming is not visible among them. Maybe they are talented self-taught. I do not know. Remember, only one thing. If the project is too good to be true, perhaps it is. In any case, in the world of attracting finance, this law works. Do your research and do not invest more than you are willing to lose.

Yes I have and from chatting with the team on discord I'm happy with my decision to buy into SNTVT. I suggest you also come to their discord and have a chat with the team and ask questions as the team are always happy to answer any concerns you may have. Thanks for the tips but I already do this when buying any coin.

Sentivate (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2019, 02:10:56 PM

It seems someone didn't study us well enough...

https://twitter.com/Crypto_Vig/status/1118822633506779136

You should check the replies to his post as he had similar skepticism! Join us in Discord/Telegram to have a chat!

GaPR

Activity: 356
Merit: 13

coinBusiness / Gapur Ozdoev

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2019, 04:05:09 AM

[/quote]

It seems someone didn't study us well enough...

https://twitter.com/Crypto_Vig/status/1118822633506779136

You should check the replies to his post as he had similar skepticism! Join us in Discord/Telegram to have a chat!
[/quote]                                    You work in the USA. You declare your past successes. You have an ambitious plan with a complete replacement of the existing Internet. You do not offer mining tokens to the community, you sell them for money. No accredited investor or fund is listed on your site. Why do you avoid them ??

{Dev coinBusiness -  🔹0x7bbd8533A9096d490B378f4c8fB226Fc0e05FdEb🔹 , }
Sentivate (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2019, 10:04:14 PM

Friend I invite you into our telegram & Discord and we clear any doubts you have of us! Smiley

We are official trading love on IDEX!

https://idex.market/eth/sntvt

Sentivateman

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 03:05:56 AM

You want to replace the internet by forcing the use of a made up VIAT currency that was swapped for an ERC-20?  Such low level stuff.

Think you havent done much research... no one is being forced to do anything.

The swap will be a swap from the ERC20 token (SNTVT) to a Token running on the Sentivate Network with the ticket name VIAT.
lunnatic

Activity: 1190
Merit: 250

COMBONetwork

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 04:03:31 AM

Every great things had to experience immense amount of criticism, including Bitcoin. I think what Sentivate is trying to achieve has huge potentials and their effort should be appreciated.
And I don't think they are forcing anyone to buy or use anything.
That's right, however, we have to appreciate the hard work of the team without them. I think Sentivate can't get this far and it looks like it's quite interesting for us to follow the development

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
cryptofirm

Activity: 1039
Merit: 250

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 09:51:25 PM

just know this coin from coinmarketcap
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/sentivate
anyway, can anyone tell me what is the main idea behind this project,, ?
because i read about Universal Web and Viat cryptocurrencies in one place

USD Stablecoin Aggregator
                                              ▄███████
                                            ▄█▀▄█████▀
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █▀▄███████
          ▄▄████████████████▄▄▀▀██████▄   ▄█ ███████
  ▄     ▄██▀▀▀▀█████████▄▀██████▄▄▀▀████  █████████▀
▄███▄ ▄███ █▀▀█ █████████▄█▀████████▄▄▀▀███████████
██ ▀███▀ █▄▀▀▀▀▄███ ██▀████▄▀████████▀███████████▀▀
██  ███████████████ ██ █████ ███▀▀▄▄▄██████████████
██▄██▀█████████████ ███ ███  ▄▄▄█████▀██▀▀█████████
 ▀█▀   ▀████████▀▀▄██▀ ▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██    ████████▄
         ▀█████▄█▀▀▀▄█████████▀▄▄▄███▀      ▀███████
               ▀▀▀███████████▄▄████▀          ██████▄
                                               ▀▀█████
BabelFish███████▄
▀█████▄▀█▄
 ███████▄▀█      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ███████ █▄   ▄██████▀▀▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▀█████████  ████▀▀▄▄██████▀▄█████████▀▀▀▀██▄     ▄
   ███████████▀▀▄▄████████▀█▄█████████ █▀▀█ ███▄ ▄███▄
   ▀▀███████████▀████████▀▄████▀██ ███▄▀▀▀▀▄█ ▀███▀ ██
   ██████████████▄▄▄▀▀███ █████ ██ ███████████████  ██
   █████████▀▀██▀█████▄▄▄  ███ ███ █████████████▀██▄██
  ▄████████    ██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀ ▀██▄▀▀████████▀   ▀█▀
  ███████▀      ▀███▄▄▄▀█████████▄▀▀▀█▄█████▀
 ▄██████          ▀████▄▄████████████▀▀
█████▀▀
FISH token sale at Sovryn
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
vella85

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2019, 10:12:03 PM

just know this coin from coinmarketcap
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/sentivate
anyway, can anyone tell me what is the main idea behind this project,, ?
because i read about Universal Web and Viat cryptocurrencies in one place

Hello and welcome here,

If you have any questions it would be best to join the Sentivate discord server as the team are always there answering any questions people might have. Let me just say that this is one of the best dev teams for answering people's questions and will answer any concerns you might have. Sentivate has a very bright future ahead with what the team have planned.

igorttomic
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2019, 08:31:26 PM

My TOP 10 Micro Cap Gems (including SNTVT OF COURSE!): https://www.publish0x.com/hydro-overlord/top-10-micro-cap-gems-xxowqw

Check out Publish0x BitcoinTalk ANN here. Publish0x is a crypto agnostic publishing platform on which both authors and readers earn crypto. Connect via Telegram - http://t.me/Publish0x
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: