Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:23:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Protect your funds  (Read 666 times)
canaveralnonie

Activity: 518
Merit: 111

Dota2

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 03:46:52 PM

NOTE:💥👌

Sometimes you can find you'a late from the Buying zones recommended,..don't panic wait for its correction then enter especially if the targets are not reached!!

There is many chances in the trades if the market is promising!!

Don't jump to the trade that have arisen for more than 5% because its initial take profit for Whales!!

Learn to Protect your capital!!
Let's trade safely!!

Well, if the market start to rising, it will have two possibilities either it is a fake pump created by some peoples, or it is a real bull market.
If the market rise than 5% from your buying price, then if you are a day trader you can sell it and buy back later when it comes back to the initial price.
Lol, it's hard to make a fake pump for the reason of the circulating supply of every alternative coins or bitcoin itself is too high. You need at least a 100 crypto whale to create that massive movement ( fake as you mention ) . The real bull run is too far than our expectation because of different scam and fraud project, it truly affect all the branches of crypto around the world.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Micronometer

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 03:47:07 PM

As the market is highly unstable people like to hold their money in case any risk occurs.But to gain some profit they need to let the money go.It is very normal for the newcomers but they need to analyze the market more deeply.
mitsarasss

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 08:48:59 PM

I think 5% is such a cheap and low increase and when you mention bull run
Its gonna soar up higher towards 490% or 1000%

Basic instructions says stop chasing green candles
Stop buying dipping tokens

So easy buy the dipped
Sell the pumped

Simple instructions, but it is not so easy to use without the knowledge of technical analysis, because all your assumptions may be wrong.
BADBITCH

Activity: 532
Merit: 6

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 08:51:18 PM

I think protecting coins is not all about buying altcoins or buying pumps
It’s about ensuring that every details of your account is safe
Avoid compromising your accounts
Never store your funds on exchange
Keep your laptop and  phone safe too
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 11:46:30 AM

Sometimes you can find you'a late from the Buying zones recommended,..don't panic wait for its correction then enter especially if the targets are not reached!!

Don't jump to the trade that have arisen for more than 5% because its initial take profit for Whales!!

Let's trade safely!!
Well, 5% is not a bad thing as long as you have a strategy and the reward is higher than the risk. One thing with the bulls is that as long as the market has changed trend based on some of the signals you will definitely get to see, they will want to drive the market hugely to the level they can to be able to gain maximum profit as well.

If you are picking a market that is in a downtrend after a 5% increase, then, that is what we should be talking against in this scenario. Somehow, maybe as a swing trader, I believe as long as you know what you are doing, have a strategy, then, you won't be scared of taking calculated risks.
mariogomer

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 11:51:50 AM

We warn everyone. We must not panic. Markets can be a move at any moment. We must protect investments for a while.

S T R A Y   ███  ANIMAL TOKEN -  CHARITY AND INVESTMENTS
─ ───── ─    BUY NOW       ─ ───── ─
WEBSITE     TWITTER     TELEGRAM     REDDIT     WHITEPAPER
mahilchii

Activity: 560
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 11:54:57 AM

Many people in the period of the bear trend do not trade at all. This is the protection of your investment. When the bear trend begins - take a break for this time. Do not trade or invest.

Yes I agree as the market is very bad it's better hodl the coins. Making investment in this situation is a good option at this moment. Do not hurry in this tough situation.

blogardianz

Activity: 213
Merit: 11

[ CINDX ] REFORM HOW SELL & BUY CRYPTO

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 11:57:12 AM

Let's trade safely!!

Alright, it seems a nice idea to not trade if the price already rises at 5%. Personally, I can't wait to start trading if the price is up.  
The problem is, the bullish condition sometimes is not longer than a bearish condition.

foxbitcoin

Activity: 593

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 11:57:54 AM

Let's trade safely!!
Thank you for your reminder. Every day I check the price of the exchange's digital tokens and use the difference between different periods to earn some profits.
Diablesfunis

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 12:00:18 PM

I completely agree with that, if I am late and the price already left the buy zone then I will wait until it hit the resistance and come down again or monitor if it break the resistance and move to the next resistance level. I make mistakes in my early trading day chasing something that already up quite a lot only for the price to go down later, if I am patient and wait for a bit then I can buy the coin cheaper. Just keep learning how to indentify support and resistance lvl and you are good to go.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
laredo7mm

Activity: 1498
Merit: 537

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 12:02:14 PM

As my protection at this time I avoid storing large assets in exchangers and also I keep my assets in a personal wallet by buying Trezor which guarantees security for my wallet. the price is very cheap and is able to secure our assets
ShadowBits

Activity: 994
Merit: 504

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 01:16:20 PM

Let's trade safely!!

In a crypto market sometimes waiting for a correction isn't a good way of trading since if the bull trend is over it is going down continuously without stopping. Not all, but most.
raptorez

Activity: 602

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 01:20:24 PM

The surest defense all the same is attentiveness, which today will be very much in demand, since today many scammers count on the fact that you will not pay attention to the little things that surround us today.
Labay

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 01:40:00 PM

Let's trade safely!!

It is just for some newbies out there because they have no idea what happen next.  I am also do that like before, I sell to many of my coins into fiat because I am afraid of losing my money because I want to be sure not to take risk.  For now, I don't have money because I am wrong on what I do but the price was still dump and I have opportunity to invest now.

Just think the past few years because every year it always circulate and rotate on what happen and there are some cycle of this.

❏  ixian    Github -    Discord - ANN -    Telegram - Reddit - Twitter      ❏  ixian
66.6  TRANSACTIONS PER SECOND                 REDEFINING HOW WE CONNECT               GET INVOLVED NOW
██████ Data Streaming Hybrid-Proof DLT  Blockchain based IM  ██████
Gontxi

Activity: 966

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 02:11:54 PM

Let's trade safely!!

That's why one must have a basic knowledge of ICO investments, especially in crypto trading. actually this is a good time when trading is short, because I do it but it's not easy because experience plays an important role. so the point before really speculating should be studied and analyzed
justspare

Activity: 1022
Merit: 538

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 09:07:20 AM

The easiest way to protect my funds is to keep them on an offline wallet like trezor or ledger.

Can they be really difficult to use at first until you get used to them ? Yes. Can they be expensive as hell for small investor? Yes.

However, in the end if you are going to be in the bitcoin and crypto business for a long time than there is no reason not to keep your funds in an offline wallet like ledger or trezor. I think exchanges are fine to hold your funds as long as it is not a huge number but when the number gets bigger the risks are getting bigger as well. Hence offline wallets are the way to go.
maman09

Activity: 560

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 09:26:02 AM

Let's trade safely!!

this is not a discussion but rather an appeal
I have to appreciate this but at least we have to discuss knowledge or ask to make a broad insight into this industry.
we know the current market is not as good as last year and there are many who suffer losses including me. but actually there is always something we can do to make a profit.
warrior.coins22

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 09:28:53 AM

Yes, you right and make sense in these suggestions . It's important to read, especially those that exist before deciding to buy or sell. Trade not only requires capital, but also strategy. Thank you very much..
rhodelmabanal

Activity: 1044
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 09:36:27 AM

The easiest way to protect my funds is to keep them on an offline wallet like trezor or ledger.

Can they be really difficult to use at first until you get used to them ? Yes. Can they be expensive as hell for small investor? Yes.

However, in the end if you are going to be in the bitcoin and crypto business for a long time than there is no reason not to keep your funds in an offline wallet like ledger or trezor. I think exchanges are fine to hold your funds as long as it is not a huge number but when the number gets bigger the risks are getting bigger as well. Hence offline wallets are the way to go.

Offline wallet is our assurance to make our funds more safe than being exposed to the risk that could possibly endanger's your funds of being lost. This can provide us the confidence for our crypto holding to be stored at 100% worry free, while monitoring bitcoin's price development. Long term holder will find it non stressful, during those time when crypto has no stable market specially at dumped stage of each coin price and it's hard for the traders to move up.

citydragoon

Activity: 173
Merit: 1

“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 03:41:18 PM

Saved money are good money and their protection play not the least role. I like not to deal with money so often and I have a good wallet and hard passwords and so on.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: