Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 07:42:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Ico Scam !  (Read 160 times)
IcoScamsAlerts (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 12:10:03 PM

Hi all

Be aware, loligo.co, Ico in progress is a big full scam. Please sprayed the world that NOT invest any cents in this ICO or you will lose you money.
Visit their website and go on linkedin ask their so-called team. Some of them don't even knows this project and that they've been hired  Cheesy

Please for crypto-comunity interest, be careful investing in anything, do deep research and don't fall ridiculously into FOMO

Thx for reading, happy trading !
mdayonliner
Copper Member

Activity: 630
Merit: 420

We are Bitcoin!

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 12:46:30 PM

OP I guess this post should be in the Reputation board not here.

Don't invest in any of the ICOs on here, they are all scams. Any ico is just pure shit to pump and dump, watchout.
About ICOs - you can not  just tell that all of them are scam. There are good ICOs. Think about Ethereum and some other ICOs. Will you generalize them as scam?

Be happy be at peace. Looking forward to BTC at $1M
pickupcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1203
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2018, 01:04:47 PM

I don't want to defend Loligo ICO, I did not follow them or I was interested in them but if you are reporting a possible fraud you need to give us more evidence from your research where will you tell us why they are a fraud. Now is just your words.
Your account with just one post is not very convincing reputation.
Larasmith1997

Activity: 44

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 07:38:23 PM

Loligo is one of the most easy-to-use and safest platforms i`ve ever heard of! #Loligo #LoligoICO #ico #blockchain #ethereum #cryptocurrencyinvestments #cryptonews
Larasmith1997

Activity: 44

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 07:41:10 PM

Interested in cryptocurrency? Wanna know more about making profit and achieving in cryptoworld? Then check @Loligo out!
‪#loligo #LoligoICO #ico #icopresale #eth #ethfork #blockchain #ethereum #daico #smartcontract #CryptoScamStop ‬
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: