Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 11:18:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Red trust  (Read 246 times)
Doovla (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 01:29:35 PM

Hi guys,apparently i got "red" -2 when i just accidentaly posted my work on apparently scam ICO that i did no about, my question is; how to gain in zero number trust? Any thoughts ,help.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
marlboroza
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 2270

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 01:59:40 PM

when i just accidentaly posted my work
What does this mean?
apparently scam ICO
Do you think it is legit?
that i did no about
Strange, I am pretty sure there was scam accusation and very strange big red post just few posts above your social media reports.
how to gain in zero number trust?
I responded to your PM.
angel55

Activity: 630
Merit: 172

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 02:50:31 PM

I think people that repeatedly advertise scam ICOs should be punished.  Too many bounty managers and spammers claim innocence when a project is an obvious scam.  Most bounty managers will take payment to advertise anything as long as they get paid.
jacee
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1024

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 03:28:57 PM

Too many bounty managers and spammers claim innocence when a project is an obvious scam.

Thing is there's not even half the number of bounty participants we see that actually even read what the project is all about. Most bounty hunters I see these days are like bots that only copies and paste their weekly entry.
It's good to see that there are people taking action in to these people that blindly supports possibly/scam ICOs.
Doovla (OP)

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 07:11:03 AM

What does this mean?
apparently scam ICO
that i did no about
Strange, I am pretty sure there was scam accusation and very strange big red post just few posts above your social media reports.
I responded to your PM.
Yes , i saw it. But you did not answer back. Use this my mistake like accident as it is and bring back my trust at zero!
Doovla (OP)

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 07:12:31 AM

I think people that repeatedly advertise scam ICOs should be punished.  Too many bounty managers and spammers claim innocence when a project is an obvious scam.  Most bounty managers will take payment to advertise anything as long as they get paid.

Yes maybe it is true, but i also think that i deserve second chance especially because it was done accidentaly ,don't you think?
angel55

Activity: 630
Merit: 172

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 01:54:32 PM

Yes maybe it is true, but i also think that i deserve second chance especially because it was done accidentaly ,don't you think?

I guess you deserve a second chance if you only did it once, but that is between you and the DT member that gave you the red trust.
Doovla (OP)

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 03:16:57 PM

What does this mean?
apparently scam ICO
that i did no about
I responded to your PM.
How did you get trust? ..and you did not answer my pm
coin8coin8

Activity: 168
Merit: 47

False Moon

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 04:36:58 PM

This shouldn't be accidental, I guess you were busy publishing your spampost, and you didn't bother to read what happened in the thread.
This is also a warning for bounty hunters, who have to carefully read some key posts in the thread.

If you swear that you really don’t see those big red letters, you are really unlucky.
Although there are some sympathy for you, I can understand the anger of DT members.  If you are not blind, you should see those big red letters. They are so eye-catching.
Of course, if you only did it once, I hope that you can be forgiven, but it ultimately depends on the person who gave you negative trust.

Loser
marlboroza
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 2270

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 04:42:39 PM

How did you get trust?
From Santa.
..and you did not answer my pm
I did, exactly 38 seconds after that post and you replied too. Please post it here. It is not my problem that you can't read.

To be honest I blocked you earlier today after this PM:
I demand you bring back on zero because you can and because i need that for campaign and it was really done by accident!
Answer in that way
And I added additional notes to your trust wall. Now you can ignore my PM because what I said obviously won't happen.
LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1330

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2018, 11:10:03 PM

Accidentaly? Do you want to say that you advertised scam ICO accidentaly? Yeah, great excuse. Ok, I can understand that maybe you didn't noticed that big red warning among all these bounty reports. But it's your responsibilty to make research about project before starting to advertise them to be sure that project is legit.

The Cryptovator
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 2174

Need PR/CMC & CG? TG @The_Cryptovator

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2018, 07:03:57 AM

I feel sad, people's never bother themselves to research minimum. We have been trying to minimize scam. Even we found scam and update on bounty and ANN thread people's don't care our post. Eventually they have been getting scam. But the bad thing is, Many people's have been getting scam for their promotions. Bounty hunters should avoid those projects has red flags. Sometimes they argue instead of leave campaign.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██