Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 10:08:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Today is the 10th anniversary of Bitcoin  (Read 1131 times)
piepie.asean (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 01:50:47 PM
Last edit: October 31, 2018, 01:42:22 PM by piepie.asean
Merited by kryptqnick (1)

Today is the 10th anniversary of Bitcoin - the predicted currency that will revolutionize the global economy

Ten years ago, on a beautiful October day, a virtual currency called Bitcoin was born under the creations of Satoshi Nakamoto.
However, it was not until May 2010, when programmer Lalo Hanyecz changed 10,000 Bitcoins to get two pizza, this virtual currency was officially traded to buy things on the market.
Of course to this day, users can buy more than 2 pizza if they have 10,000 Bitcoins.

With the increase in Bitcoin, the use of this currency also increased rapidly. As of April 2011, Bitcoin's daily volume has reached $ 1 million, just over a year after two pizzas sold for 10,000 Bitcoins.
To date, the virtual currency market has grown stronger and much larger than it was 10 years ago. Even more types of virtual currency have been explored for use in different purposes.

There are over 1,000 virtual currency trading platforms in the world, including Bitcoin, Ether, DogeCoin. The peak of the virtual currency boom is January 1, 2018, when the market value estimated by CoinMarketCap.com exceeds $ 835 billion.
Concerned that the virtual currency market is deflating as well as the risks they bring, policymakers have issued restrictive regulations, even banning circulation in some markets, The market value of this virtual currency evaporates around $ 600 million from the peak.
It has been 10 years since Bitcoin was born, and it remains unclear whether virtual currencies like Bitcoin will become a new currency, a revolution in payments or a change in the global economy. Predict it or not.

Source: AB - According to the Times
KonstantinosM

Activity: 1493
Merit: 763

Life is a taxable event

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 02:48:59 AM

There are over 1,000 virtual currency trading platforms in the world, including Bitcoin, Ether, DogeCoin. The peak of the virtual currency boom is January 1, 1818, when the market value estimated by CoinMarketCap.com exceeds $ 835 billion.

Wow, I never knew that cryptocurrencies were 200 years old.

/s

On the other hand, I'd rather have a multifaceted approach to celebrating bitcoin's birthday. First a pre-celebration on Oct 31, when the whitepaper was published. And then the real celebration in January right after the new year comes in. January 3....

I'd end the celebrations around January 15.

Syscoin has the best of Bitcoin and Ethereum in one place, it's merge mined with Bitcoin so it is plugged into Bitcoin's ecosystem and takes full advantage of it's POW while rewarding Bitcoin miners with Syscoin
piepie.asean (OP)

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 04:41:15 AM

Oh wow, that's great, maybe I'll join you. have a nice day
maksim65698858

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 06:59:51 AM

Bitcoin celebrates the first anniversary of his life. Congratulations to his friends, on behalf of the whole crypto community, we wish early growth and violent development !!!!
Indamuck

Activity: 1120
Merit: 554

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 01:16:52 PM

The whole idea was put together in 2008 but it wasn't mineable until 2009.  I wonder if Satoshi really thought bitcoin would reach the high values we have today or if it was just a side experiment for fun.  I would of been all over bitcoin if I heard about it back in those days but I suppose it's just bad luck.  You would of had to known the right people or come across the newsletter somehow.
Zurcermozz

Activity: 560
Merit: 16

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 01:58:18 PM

The whole idea was put together in 2008 but it wasn't mineable until 2009.  I wonder if Satoshi really thought bitcoin would reach the high values we have today or if it was just a side experiment for fun.  I would of been all over bitcoin if I heard about it back in those days but I suppose it's just bad luck.  You would of had to known the right people or come across the newsletter somehow.

Well thanks to him, we can easily transact without any problems in bank and no taxes,  Grin Grin
piepie.asean (OP)

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 01:42:44 PM

Today is the 10th anniversary of Bitcoin operating in the world.
Shatterlean22

Activity: 350
Merit: 4

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 02:02:15 PM

I'm glad I'm alive to see this day, 10 good years ain't a joke and infact bitcoin is just getting better and better ,some claims its internet of 1992 lol,the best is yet to come

storichain.io ❂ Storichain Official Bounty Campaign
• ● START: 25 JUNE 2019 ● • (https://storichain.io)
jake zyrus

Activity: 798
Merit: 121

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 02:06:58 PM

Today is the 10th anniversary of Bitcoin operating in the world.
Happy 10th anniversary bitcoin and to all bitcoiner all over the world. I would say thank you for the creator of this digital coins it give me a better and successful life. I wish it become more successful and continuing operating in the coming more years. Congratulations to all crypto family.

378budiman

Activity: 299
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 02:13:41 PM

I still remember that in 2008 I could not develop until 2009. I wondered who Satoshi really could think that Bitcoin would achieve high marks and what I have now and I thought whether it was just a mere experiment to have fun happy happy.
kamBlanV

Activity: 441
Merit: 100

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 03:12:40 PM

very interesting, there are many things that happened after bitcoin running for 10 years, the blockchain network protocol is full of 17 million bitcoin transactions. and finally, bitcoin can reach a peak at the end of 2017.

very amazing, I think Bitcoin has found its purpose, bitcoin only must to walk and face every obstacle. and, we see that many countries have begun to realize that crypto has the potential for economic stability.

we call this with good support.

raz123

Activity: 8

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 03:21:13 PM

yaaaay congrats btc! Be strong Grin
airdagon

Activity: 546
Merit: 17

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 03:36:03 PM

there are millions of people who expect bitcoin to be better, more perfect, and bitcoin can become a currency in controlling the world economy.

many people sell vehicles to buy bitcoin pieces, because they know that bitcoin will be more popular in the future and will be very valuable.

10 years of bitcoin, is my motivation to create positive contributions to bitcoin and crypto.
Genamant

Activity: 730
Merit: 102

Trphy.io

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 03:41:32 PM

Dear Satoshi,

Happy 10 year anniversary of solving the Byzantine Generals Problem. Thank you for creating bitcoin when the economy needed it the most. I hope we are doing great and making you proud  Grin

Thankful
 GENA

shushu9977

Activity: 1121

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 03:43:41 PM

Today is the 10th anniversary of Bitcoin - the predicted currency that will revolutionize the global economy

Ten years ago, on a beautiful October day, a virtual currency called Bitcoin was born under the creations of Satoshi Nakamoto.
However, it was not until May 2010, when programmer Lalo Hanyecz changed 10,000 Bitcoins to get two pizza, this virtual currency was officially traded to buy things on the market.
Of course to this day, users can buy more than 2 pizza if they have 10,000 Bitcoins.

With the increase in Bitcoin, the use of this currency also increased rapidly. As of April 2011, Bitcoin's daily volume has reached $ 1 million, just over a year after two pizzas sold for 10,000 Bitcoins.
To date, the virtual currency market has grown stronger and much larger than it was 10 years ago. Even more types of virtual currency have been explored for use in different purposes.

There are over 1,000 virtual currency trading platforms in the world, including Bitcoin, Ether, DogeCoin. The peak of the virtual currency boom is January 1, 2018, when the market value estimated by CoinMarketCap.com exceeds $ 835 billion.
Concerned that the virtual currency market is deflating as well as the risks they bring, policymakers have issued restrictive regulations, even banning circulation in some markets, The market value of this virtual currency evaporates around $ 600 million from the peak.
It has been 10 years since Bitcoin was born, and it remains unclear whether virtual currencies like Bitcoin will become a new currency, a revolution in payments or a change in the global economy. Predict it or not.

Source: AB - According to the Times

YES, This is the great october and today Bitcoin(BTC) was born(HAPPY BIRTHDAY) as the 10th anniversary, at present, Bitcoin is a revolutionary and most successful virtual currency in crypto-world. Bitcoin is most wonderful and dominating crypto-currency in the 21th century. Now, It is reached top of the moon and having great features such fastest and safe transaction, less fee, strongest security etc.

┏━━━━━━━━JOIN TELEGRAM GROUP ━━━━━━━━━┓
▓▓▓▓▓▓ T o o  l K i t z A I - Break the Barrier ▓▓▓▓▓▓
┗━━━━━━━━━━━ T R Y  D E M O ━━━━━━━━━━━┛
PuppyJonathan

Activity: 6

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 03:46:45 PM

hope everything will better in next year.
EllenSmith

Activity: 33

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 04:02:24 PM

It is a coincidence that today is Halloween. But why not have a big event to celebrate a special day like this? We must rejoice that we are the people in such a successful revolution
btc-facebook
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1015

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 04:17:26 PM

It's a long way and tough journey that bitcoin have experience and it's able to attract all people around the world.
Of course I'm expecting for another 10 years and bitcoin keep flying higher than today because Satoshi's fate for our digital era !
Babyrica0226

Activity: 854
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 04:37:34 PM

Its so nice that Bitcoin world now was stand or one decade now, which is showed only the Bitcoin established a lot of things in this business, Where most altcoins arise in cryptocurrencies too because of bitcoin. And there are also other community here became successful through Bitcoin and altcoins. Congrats to all bitcoin enthusiast. Cheers Wink
Kayum10029

Activity: 1190

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 04:46:42 PM

Happy 10th  anniversary day of bitcoin. Bitcoin completed its 10 years glorious journey with huge success and aspects. Bitcoin will more stability and secure in future. Be ever lasting bitcoin...

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: