Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 06:41:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Today is the 10th anniversary of Bitcoin  (Read 1133 times)
eurenia

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 08:37:09 AM

wow that's great... congratulations to the community you people are doing great work. i think it will reach still many years. all the best....
Lumi3004

Activity: 462
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 08:57:26 AM

With increasing age Bitcoin hopefully in the future Bitcoin is more successful and growing.
Can be a digital currency that is always desirable and attracted by all people in the world, Of course hope is better to come both from investors, trading and also about the price of Bitcoin.
Bitcoin can be the biggest investment asset for all.
Jedie22

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 11:50:56 AM

In 10 years anniversary, bitcoin already great achievement. Bitcoin make government and banks afraid because bitcoin not controlled by any institution or people. I am believe bitcoin will more bigger than now
The past few years is quite a good time. Bitcoin became popular and strong although the value is unstable but it manage to get back in the track all over again. I am very confident that they cannot make bitcoin down. They value might be up and down but it still survive.
Mymikagab

Activity: 574

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 12:25:47 PM

Happy 10th anniversary Bitcoin im so proud of you continue to brigth and shining and to the bitcoin believer congratulations its a long journey to us. Continues to success with bitcoin
donovank

Activity: 84
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 12:27:24 PM

I'm happy and proud to be a part of this.
It's been a leap into darkness for many investors and contributors, and that's now paying off. I hope to see crypto involved in many more techs in the near future.

On to 1 BTC = 1 Lambo! :-D
rickyNmorty

Activity: 451
Merit: 15

Investor

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 12:29:22 PM

It's a long way and tough journey that bitcoin have experience and it's able to attract all people around the world.
Of course I'm expecting for another 10 years and bitcoin keep flying higher than today because Satoshi's fate for our digital era !

I agree. Everyone is hopeful for another more years. Infinite years of growing. Bitcoin will probably help everyone to grow especially people who wanted to be successful, at the same time it will help itself to grow more. Bitcoin has a lot of potential and so as the people using it.
Dana-pasar

Activity: 167
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 12:42:35 PM

hoping that in the 10 years that bitcoin will run, it will progress even more, the better, the more people believe

[tengah] [url = https: //www.4art-technologies.com] ═══▦▦═══  4ARTECHNOLOGIES [/ b] ═══▦▦═══
 ICO TOKEN SALE IS SEKARANG BUKA UNTUK INVESTOR [
coinhunt

Activity: 138

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 01:25:53 PM

This day can be a pre-celebration dedicated to the whole concept of bitcoin. And the real anniversary will be in January, when the first bitcoin was mined and the first transaction was performed. Anyway, this is a remarkable day that is worth our attention. And I believe in the bitcoin growth, mass adoption and recognition as a currency of the future.
John5826

Activity: 40

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2018, 02:44:26 PM

Wow thats Great . I will join bitcoin.Best Wish The Bitcoin.
AiBBio

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 02:55:56 PM

Congratulations for all people involved in it! Founder, users, publishers, companies that use it and promte it! All you are imortant elements in the big powerful system!
feather7789

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 03:23:41 PM

wow that's amazing achievement, congratulations to the whole community... best of luck for next days..always hope for best.
bigbosma

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 09:47:17 PM

I think this is quite a long time to implement. And although there are still some flaws in its technology, they are not so significant and fixable. Therefore, I believe in the use of cryptocurrency in everyday life.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
WebTera

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 10:04:45 PM

I think that if bitcoin has been able to develop for 10 years, then nothing can stop it. It is getting stronger every year, and I believe that we can count on its global use in the future.

bitvelk

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 10:15:32 PM

It is indeed a serious and significant anniversary. Bitcoin has not stopped developing for 10 years, despite all obstacles from the government and other interested people. This is really a technology worthy of application.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
SlickMoTwoToe

Activity: 438
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 10:21:29 PM

Wow 10 years was past and bitcoin was still growing, 10 years past and many things have change, I wonder what bitcoin will be after 10 years again many adoption is now happening and many people continue to adopt the blockchain and bitcoin as their way of payment, happy 10th anniversary bitcoin I hope it will be continue to grow.
burky156

Activity: 658
Merit: 112

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 11:09:12 PM

Yes the 10th birthday but where is the celebrations? Where is Mr. Satoshi? We should know more about the bitcoin history.. Who really find the idea, who helped to built.. It is just like a secret and became a myth. I really don't know what to believe anymore..

I have read a news says "Bitcoin Has a Dirty, Dirty Secret" and i felt bad and scared.. If you want take a look:
http://fortune.com/2017/12/15/bitcoin-dirty-secret-energy-use-pollution/
sudeshkumar

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

THE ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROTOCOL

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 03:06:11 AM

I applaud the birth of Bitcoin and thinking of the founder who tried to unite the world on a single platform. .

━    ━   ●    Introducing     ►    Bluenote.world    ●   ━    ━
━    ● ▌   The Leading Blockchain Solution to a Zero Emission World   ▐ ●   
wormgummy019

Activity: 328

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 03:58:31 AM

Today is the 10th anniversary of Bitcoin - the predicted currency that will revolutionize the global economy

Ten years ago, on a beautiful October day, a virtual currency called Bitcoin was born under the creations of Satoshi Nakamoto.
However, it was not until May 2010, when programmer Lalo Hanyecz changed 10,000 Bitcoins to get two pizza, this virtual currency was officially traded to buy things on the market.
Of course to this day, users can buy more than 2 pizza if they have 10,000 Bitcoins.

With the increase in Bitcoin, the use of this currency also increased rapidly. As of April 2011, Bitcoin's daily volume has reached $ 1 million, just over a year after two pizzas sold for 10,000 Bitcoins.
To date, the virtual currency market has grown stronger and much larger than it was 10 years ago. Even more types of virtual currency have been explored for use in different purposes.

There are over 1,000 virtual currency trading platforms in the world, including Bitcoin, Ether, DogeCoin. The peak of the virtual currency boom is January 1, 2018, when the market value estimated by CoinMarketCap.com exceeds $ 835 billion.
Concerned that the virtual currency market is deflating as well as the risks they bring, policymakers have issued restrictive regulations, even banning circulation in some markets, The market value of this virtual currency evaporates around $ 600 million from the peak.
It has been 10 years since Bitcoin was born, and it remains unclear whether virtual currencies like Bitcoin will become a new currency, a revolution in payments or a change in the global economy. Predict it or not.

Source: AB - According to the Times
This is amazing , bitcoin surpass all the challenges for 10 years so it makes me believe more that bitcoin will recover and be successful again. There are some improvements that happened but im happy that bitcoin is still growing and helping other people's life.
lepbagong

Activity: 2310
Merit: 121

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 04:14:46 AM

Glad that Bitcoin has stepped on 10 years and has been helped a lot by the development of bitcoin, hopefully in the future it will be more advanced and stable

jdbtracker

Activity: 727
Merit: 500

Minimum Effort/Maximum effect

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 04:42:11 AM

The Machine marches forward, a great day. The community has weathered many storms and will weather many more, but I cannot help but think of the Late Jaques Fresco: He didn't have time to worry about how people would interpret his drive to make a better world, we too must be like him.
Now is the time to begin making businesses, Factories, physical locations to drive Cryptocurrency into the business cycle; this will prevent big drops, though it will require new accounting methods that we have yet to develop if we are to maintain the viability of these businesses.

For the People! For the Revolution!

If you think my efforts are worth something; I'll keep on keeping on.
I don't believe in IQ, only in Determination.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: