Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 06:32:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: AERGO, introducing a new promissing blockchain project  (Read 114 times)
Elby (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 03:35:41 PM
Last edit: October 14, 2018, 02:11:20 PM by Elby

AERGO will become a great new altcoin project, please read the summary below and/or check out the official website, Twitter and Telegram  Smiley

AERGO is an unique blockchain project which will aim to progressively develop the enterprise blockchain with business opportunities for the public and private blockchain. AERGO will give the possibility to create, build, deploy and manage (new) services on the blockchain with advanced technology and an easy to use system for developers and contractors. Innovation and experience is key for AERGO, therefore they work closely with COINSTACK from Blocko Inc. This leading blockchain technology and enterprise IT integration-services company will develop some of the core key technologies for AERGO, they will also provide IT integration and give support to clients who want to deploy and maintain services on the AERGO blockchain. AERGO will create a secure and ultra fast private and public blockchain architecture that is made for businesses and will create an open ecosystem for third parties like developers, designers, inventors and other businesses to connect and explore the most innovative blockchain of its time.

https://www.aergo.io/
https://twitter.com/AERGO_IO
https://t.me/aergoofficial

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
masphie

Activity: 896
Merit: 102

-= OI =-

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 03:58:50 PM

interresting .... but i have to deeper analized about this program before i make a decision.
I hope this project give me a good chance.

-= OI =-
Elby (OP)

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 04:33:12 PM

interresting .... but i have to deeper analized about this program before i make a decision.
I hope this project give me a good chance.

Please check it out, I think it is worth it! I am a very skeptical about alts after I lost a lot of value in holding some, but I truly believe in AERGO and especially after studying the project and their partners.

maris.sun

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 11:06:24 AM

On of the best projects at the moment, 10/10, really bullish on it Smiley
Elby (OP)

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 09:19:39 PM

On of the best projects at the moment, 10/10, really bullish on it Smiley

Me too, are you also completing the airdrop reward contest?

Elby (OP)

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 01:52:25 PM

Today the reward airdrop submission ends. The next months will be interesting to watch! Believe this is one of the few new altcoins that will rise a lot.  Wink

https://icodrops.com/aergo/

https://www.aergo.io/

aminurrahaman

Activity: 87
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 02:08:10 PM

The AERGO project proposes a 4th generation blockchain protocol. The platform is designed to serve particularly enterprise use cases of blockchain technology and will be called AERGO Chain. The AERGO Chain should become a distributed, secure, scalable and public blockchain. AERGO sees itself as a future mainstream IT infrastructure on which thousands of applications will be build.
Blocko Inc., a blockchain and enterprise IT integration-services company, is responsible for much of the AERGO development and supporting the project. The company behind AERGO has four years of experience in the enterprise blockchain sphere and is contributing its core technology, Coinstack, to AERGO.
Elby (OP)

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 02:13:27 PM

Bobubil

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 06:58:17 PM

Is Aergo better than ICX  Huh

Can we hope a listing like Binance, Bittrex, Poloniex  Huh