Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 10:35:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are we still early adopters?  (Read 1099 times)
smoolae

Activity: 602
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 08:29:10 PM

Well, it depends. When the crypto doesn't die off with the next year or two and really gains traction in everyday life, you can say that we indeed were early adopters. But when the scenario strikes where crypto just bleeds and bleeds until 0, you couldn't really say that.

"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
gunhell16

Activity: 1694
Merit: 476

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 08:32:32 PM

As of now we are in the middle to adopt cryptocurrency.
It is not the time that we are talking right now.
It is about the price of the crypto that we are entering.
We have seen a 20K USD with BTC and now we are under 7K it is a good price to enter again.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

cynical

Activity: 490
Merit: 136

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 08:34:30 PM

Crypto wont be dying off anytime soon, we are only 10 years in so for.
It is my belief like so many others that adoption is going to gather speed and certain projects will gain traction using blockchain.
I think we can class ourselves as early adopters.

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA   mastercard   SPA   UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE
wojteks102

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 08:42:50 PM

I think we might be an early adopters but the situation is changing very quickly, look how much news about crypto adoption is on reddit or some cryptocurrency pages. Even my old CPA network has got cryptocurrency payment options  Grin
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1051

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2018, 08:55:19 PM

bitcoin is just 10 years old that means all the coins after it are much younger than any of us posting in this forum.  if there will be more than 10% of the people in the world invest in crypto there will be lots of us here going to be richer then. 10 more years i think the people who invest among the 20% can stil consider themselves an early investor.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Bennix
Copper Member

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2018, 09:11:03 PM
Last edit: November 13, 2018, 09:38:34 PM by Bennix

To be frank,we are still the early adopters of cryptocurrency .I agree that we are early adopters because,as it stands now,cryptocurrencies is still on the verge of being adopted by people,meaning it has not hit the expected marketcap needed.Bitcoin  will hit more than 100k dollars ,and only the early adopters of useful cryptocurrencies will be rewarded.
As time goes on,every gigantic industries ,big companies and other institution will integrate bitcoin in their payment system,and they will accept it so that their buisnes tentacles could reach many countries.We all know that big companies ,industries and other relevant institution use internet  to convey every useful information without having much stress .If internet recorded huge success in almost every strategic sectors in the world ,the question is ,why can't bitcoin do more in terms of transaction?Furthermore ,bitcoin  will do more than internet to the extent that bitcoin will become live wire companies,industries ,and other  institution will be using to perform their transactions world wide.
If you watch very well,you will see how financial expert,economist and billionaires in the world are giving SEC reasons to approve bitcoin etf ,of which if btc etf is approved the price bitcoin could hit more than $100k.

rufusBTC

Activity: 121
Merit: 1

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 09:34:19 PM

I think we are still early adopters. Yes we didint invest in bitcoin when btc was 1dollar or lower but still marketcap is very low. If you try to calculate crypto total market cap and the other finance sectors and with their marketcap you will realise that we are still early adopters. But you know same like every new thing we need to wait more .

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
miropp

Activity: 810
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 10:09:16 PM

I agree with you. After the growth of the market in 2017, many new people have joined us. And their number continues to increase. Although now it may seem that the market situation is very bad, but soon it will change. And I really think all the top coins will cost even more.

chadtn

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 06:29:05 AM

I tell you. Of course, we are not alpha testers, but we are far from the beta test. We're somewhere in the middle.
The most undecided generation you can think of.

▄██    ▐███████▄▄▄       ▄▄█████▄▄      ▄██▄      ▐██▄    ▒▓▓▄      ▄▓▓▒
     ███    ▐██▌▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ████▄     ▐██▌  ▐▓▄ ▀▓▓▄  ▄▓▓▀ ▄▓▌
     ███    ▐██▌      ███   ███▌      ███▌   ██████    ▐██▌   ▀▓▓▄ ▀▓▓▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▀
     ███    ▐██▌    ▄████  ▐███▌      ▐██▌   ███ ███▄  ▐██▌     ▀▓▓▄ ▀▀ ▄▓▓▀
     ███    ▐█████████▀▀   ▐███▌      ▐██▌   ███  ▀███ ▐██▌      ▓▓▓    ▓▓▓
     ███    ▐██▌   ▀███     ███▌      ███▌   ███    ██████▌   ▄▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▓▓▄ ▓▓▓▄
     ███    ▐██▌     ███    ▀███▄▄▄▄▄████    ███     ▀████▌  ▐▓▀ ▄▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▄ ▀▓▌
     ███    ▐██▌      ███     ▀▀██████▀▀     ███       ███▌    ▄▓▓▀      ▀▓▓▄
                  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄▄
             ▄▄█▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓█▄
           ▄▓▓▓█▀▀            ▀▀█▓▓█▄
         ▓▓▓█▀                    ▀▓▓█▄
       ▄▓▓▓▀                        ▀▓▓█
      ▄▓▓█                            █▓▓
      ▓▓▓                    ▄██▄     ▐▓▓█
     ▓▓▓                   ▄█▓▓▀       ▐▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓                 ▄█▓▓▀          ▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓       ▓▓▓▄    ▓▓▓▓▀            ▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓        ▀▓▓▓▄█▓▓▓▀             ▐▓▓▌
     ▀▓▓▓         ▀█▓▓█▀               █▓▓
      ▓▓▓▄                            ▓▓▓▌
       ▓▓▓█                         ▄█▓▓▀
        ▀▓▓█▄                     ▄▓▓▓█▀
          ▀▓▓▓█▄               ▄▄█▓▓█▀
            ▀▀█▓▓▓█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▓▓▓█▀
                ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▀▀
lihongjing

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 06:34:29 AM

This must be unquestionable, if you don't believe your judgment now, you will also think that you have missed the cryptocurrency for ten years. There are still many people who have not joined the cryptocurrency market.
Nowherman

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 06:43:10 AM

I think we are still early adopters. Blockchain technologies are not widely spread, a narrow circle of initiates is engaged in cryptocurrencies, the crypto market capitalization is only $200 billion, which is too small on a global scale. For the development of blockchain in my opinion it’s necessary from 10 to 50 years.

qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 06:46:50 AM

I am not too sure right now, for Bitcoin and some other alts, I don't think so but if we are trading and playing with low cap coins that might bring in some free revenue, then yes if we use the profits to buy some of the larger cap solid projects and Bitcoin, we might still be deemed early adopters. The next two to three years will show where we are in the food supply crypto chain. For now, all we can do is guess and speculate and in this down period and collect as many coins and tokens of the projects we think might have some growth in the future and could make us some bank. All we can do is try.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Hanebel

Activity: 363
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 06:58:54 AM

Out of 7.7 Billion people, I don't think crypto enthusiasts can fill even the 1% of the world's population. Only then we can say that the train has left the station. For now, let's just grab every opportunity we are having right now as an early people in crypto. That is by getting our bags full for future use.
lionheart78
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1152

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2018, 07:01:41 AM

I am not too sure right now, for Bitcoin and some other alts, I don't think so but if we are trading and playing with low cap coins that might bring in some free revenue, then yes if we use the profits to buy some of the larger cap solid projects and Bitcoin, we might still be deemed early adopters. The next two to three years will show where we are in the food supply crypto chain. For now, all we can do is guess and speculate and in this down period and collect as many coins and tokens of the projects we think might have some growth in the future and could make us some bank. All we can do is try.

Indeed, we are one of the early adopters of Bitcoin and pioneer of numerous Altcoins.  Cryptocurrency is still on its infancy stage, adoption and regulation are still on its early stage and people who knows cryptocurrency are still so few aside from the fact that not all who knows it are actually into it.  I also believe that the train is still stationed and had not yet left, there are still lots of things to be accomplished and met for it to go to another stage of growth.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
viktoriya1945

Activity: 602
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 10:14:02 AM

Today cryptocurrencies offer the easiest way to self-investing and I think that this opportunity will attract a large number of ordinary people from different countries. Try to buy a package of stocks, it's much more difficult to do because you need the services of a broker. The future of investing in ICO and cryptocurrency.
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 01:32:08 PM

Today cryptocurrencies offer the easiest way to self-investing and I think that this opportunity will attract a large number of ordinary people from different countries. Try to buy a package of stocks, it's much more difficult to do because you need the services of a broker. The future of investing in ICO and cryptocurrency.
If being fully understood, yes this venue is a good way for self investment, cryptocurrency still at its early years, the system are not yet been recognized by most people, but time will come and more and more users will be interested to join this system, buying more and more coins and keep it inside a safe wallets will be a good retiring investment where you can enjoy the rest of your life.
eagleman

Activity: 1190
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 08:51:49 PM

Right now I am not sure about it any more. Still, cryptocurrency had not gone worldwide yet, so we can remain early adopters as long as we want.
We are still an early adopter, this time is still young for investors.

That's right that it hasn't gone wild yet in the world and adoption isn't completely being done to the world. We are still the early investors/adoptors.
As long as we know many who not used in crypto, we can still determine us as an early adapter. Plus that innovation and implementation weren't really happening widely yet.
We are still on the process before going to that expectation where everyone is using cryptocurrencies but right now, it's good to accept that there's an attention that we've been getting.

I don't want to discourage who never invested in crypto's as late investors, everyone is free and its not that late.
trahaubab

Activity: 154
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2018, 10:08:04 PM

few people use crypto that is true and for sure we are early adopters, but still crypto is well known now, not everyone uses but, lots of people know. I can call early adopters guys who had crypto before Bull run, now we are early adopters, but will we benefit from it? I think no

pigzbe  |  A piggy-wallet™ not a piggy bank  |  powered by Wollo
● ● ●  A tangible digital piggy-wallet for children age 6 and up.
HichemFetoui

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 10:19:16 PM

yes there no mass adoption yet we still early adopters i think the real mass adoption will start by the year 2020 after the waves of securities tokens good luck for all and have a nice day Smiley
Msile

Activity: 658
Merit: 503

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 10:21:11 PM

I don't think we are early adopters anymore, bitcoin has been 10 years in development, I think that's enough time to consider some technology at least beyond the initial steps, early adopters were the ones who bought in 2010, now we are just investors, trying to make the dream true.  Grin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: