Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 09:34:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are we still early adopters?  (Read 1099 times)
Koobtcgal

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

Acewins.io

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2018, 10:25:28 PM

I don't want to be called an early adopter when someone already started all the way in 2009 and has gathered enough coins to keep manipulating the market as it is. We are very late into crypto. Only some few people are controlling the market and yet we prove to be decentralized.

According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Baronggot

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 10:25:44 PM

Well, it's not bad to call ourselves early adopters even if bitcoin has already existed a decade ago. I am even proud even if i was able to know about bitcoin and the blockchain technology since last year because i still manage to earn good profit during that span of time.

benalexis12

Activity: 812
Merit: 117

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2018, 10:41:17 PM

Yes we are on the early stage, and very infancy stage which I am very proud of. But be sure to hodl some btc/alts if you can handle this deep then you deserve to gain alot of profit. The future looks bright to all of us here.

dfktynby1004
Copper Member

Activity: 392
Merit: 1

Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2018, 05:42:46 PM

I think so. Many believe that this is the end of the crypto-currency sphere and we will not see more growth, but in fact it is only the beginning and everything is ahead.

RadekG

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 07:38:17 PM

Indeed, very few people in the world know about cryptocurrency as a phenomenon. Also, very few people own a cryptocurrency. even the same people go to conferences all over the world. The future will come at the ctypro market
Anna Borisovna

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 07:45:44 PM

I think that about two years they began to talk about cryptocurrency, and many heard about it for the first time - including me
and until now, most identify cryptocurrency with Bitcoin - that is, not everyone knows about alternative cryptocurrencies
most likely it is the beginning of a cryptocurrency era, unless of course the powerful of this world set for itself the goal of destroying it

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
aalborg

Activity: 602

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 07:54:34 PM

Yeah, I do really think so, we are early adopters, moreover those who won't leave this sphere, will gain profit in a long term.
To my mind all of them are potential,but they give up too early
Invigorated

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 08:14:47 PM

I will say yes! The crypto technology is still very much young and really hasn't been adopted by over 95% of world economies like Fiat. It has massive potentials to get to that level of adoptability. Do not be deceived by the recent failings in the market, these are some of the challenges that come with every growing technology. They will be rough bumps along the way but ultimately, it will get there in time. Lots of people are still coming to the realization of the technology and taking interest, once the market picks up again, be sure to watch out for fresh investments coming in from all over the world. This industry will keep growing and someday in the near future, we will all look back and be proud of being the first set of adopters.
unbotak

Activity: 686

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 08:37:51 PM

Yeah, I do really think so, we are early adopters, moreover those who won't leave this sphere, will gain profit in a long term.
To my mind all of them are potential,but they give up too early
speaking of potential problems, I also feel that Crypto has a high chance to stay alive and develop but that it takes a long time so that sometimes it makes people impatient if the market goes down and it makes people panic especially new people. but if you have good faith and knowledge then that won't happen. so what distinguishes the beginning or the old user in my opinion is knowledge and belief.
djgtr

Activity: 951
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 09:13:03 PM

There is no doubt in that the people holding the crypto currencies were in single digit in percentage when comapred to world's population but the doubt is that we are ever going to use the crypto currencies by 100% of people for the maket to be boomed,I hope that will happen that is why we are speculating about the crypto currencies now.

The cryptocurrency is already booming it is because many people have seen the advantages on it rather than the obstacles that might appear in the different way to go. We are all hoping for the productive and assurance so that we all be indulging in many activities soon for the future.
tisoysoy
Copper Member

Activity: 362
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 09:33:34 PM

There is no doubt in that the people holding the crypto currencies were in single digit in percentage when comapred to world's population but the doubt is that we are ever going to use the crypto currencies by 100% of people for the maket to be boomed,I hope that will happen that is why we are speculating about the crypto currencies now.

The cryptocurrency is already booming it is because many people have seen the advantages on it rather than the obstacles that might appear in the different way to go. We are all hoping for the productive and assurance so that we all be indulging in many activities soon for the future.
Nope that's not like that if you study hard here in crypto then you can already having a good background how to earn money it's all about your special skill and strategies.
mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 09:46:40 PM

I don't think we are early adopters anymore, bitcoin has been 10 years in development, I think that's enough time to consider some technology at least beyond the initial steps, early adopters were the ones who bought in 2010, now we are just investors, trying to make the dream true.  Grin

I agree, early adopters were the first ones, the pioneers. After 10 years, the early adoption has already passed, we are living another stage, another cycle already. But without doubts this market has much potential to grow yet. Few percent of the population of each country has access to Crypto-Currency, there are many people to come yet, and with them businesses will come too, increasing the importance and usage of Crypto-Currency on our daily life.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
fortelen

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 04:25:08 AM

I assume that Crypto is currently still in the developing stage. only a few percents of the whole person in the world who just entered in this field because it still sounds new enough. so when many people survive entering this indeed will be able to give effect to the overall market. It will be hand in hand with the continued development of technology on crypto that would make interest on everyone to come in and make it into the digital age.

whitepaper[large]DataBloc [/large]| website
The Airbnb of Data Services

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
Krismanto

Activity: 574
Merit: 11

HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 07:42:50 AM

Cryptocurrency is still developing and if we say it's still early, I think it's true. In the beginning, I knew Crypto because of Bitcoin. Because Crypto had a turnaround, so many people had entered and left. And when this Crypto can increase very high, many people will benefit. So crypto is increasingly popular.

gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 04:21:47 PM

Cryptocurrency is still developing and if we say it's still early, I think it's true. In the beginning, I knew Crypto because of Bitcoin. Because Crypto had a turnaround, so many people had entered and left. And when this Crypto can increase very high, many people will benefit. So crypto is increasingly popular.

If we base it on bitcoin's current value, and knowing that it can go well beyond it's all time.high in time, then i guess we can still be considered early adopters. That is if we're not whining about this dump and take advantage of the low price to accumulate for the future.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       ..███████████████████████████████
BTCmasterVM

Activity: 432

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 04:33:33 PM

Watching the fall in prices, I can say that we are still early adopters, as there are good chances to invest in projects that will show themselves in a few years, but at the same time a small percentage of people use cryptocurrencies in their lives, but every year I think this indicator will gradually increase.
martin1221

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 04:59:58 PM

I think so. The blockchain technology is still a young technology and is still continually evolving. This is also reflected in the unstable prices of crypto where prices may rise and fall abruptly. We just need to trust in the technology and wait how the technology manifest itself in the future
Ostonian

Activity: 912

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 05:08:41 PM

Of course, the popularization of cryptocurrency increases every day, respectively, and the number of people who hold cryptocurrency increases. If nobody believed in it and there would be no meaning in it, big players would have long ago lowered the market to the bottom. So the future of cryptocurrency is great, the main thing is not to leave it in this difficult moment.
andrejka

Activity: 770
Merit: 251

MOBU - FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 05:11:09 PM

So what do you think, do you think we are still early adopters or that the train already left the station? I think that we are, I think so few people actually use crypto in their everyday life and that in the future a massive influx of people will be introduced to crypto is some way, I think the market cap will be in trillions to be honest, it is stated that in the Netherlands 3% of the population hold cryptocurrency in some way, 75% under 250€, now think about it, the Netherlands is one of the most advanced countries and yet only 3% hold crypto, think about the other unfortunate 3rd World countries that probably never even heard of crypto, I think in the future the crypto market will boom because of the influx of people, that is to say in some years from now and that will drastically improve the market cap, as I said, I think it will be in trillions, I think the 10 top coins will 100x in the next years( I don't mean in the next 2 years, much longer). So accumulate as much as you can of good valuable coins I think, the future seems bright as even Facebook thinks about creating a cryptocurrency now, as I said, mass adoption will make the market cap boom. So what are your opinions about it? Do you agree with me or not?

For sure we are just earlier adopters. You see the exchanges are only start to appear and grow in number. Waiting for BAKKT and Fidelity impatiently. We are approaching approval of different derivatives like ETF and so on. Institutional investors just starting to look into the crypto market side. So too much events are going to happen soon. So again for sure we ARE early adopters of crypto)) And we WILL be rewarded very generously if only we won't lose our hope and patience!

▄██▄
████▄    ▄██████▄    ▄████
██████▄ ▀████████▀ ▄██████
▐███████▄ ▀████▀ ▄███████▌
▐█████████▄ ▀▀ ▄█████████▌
 ████ ▀█████▄▄█████▀ ████
 ████ ▄ ▀████████▀ ▄ ████
 ▐███ ██▄ ▀████▀ ▄██ ███▌
 ▐███ ████▄ ▀▀ ▄████ ███▌
  ███ ██████▄▄██████ ███
  ███ ██████████████ ███
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
   ██ ██████████████ ██
       ▀██████████▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
M O B U  ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   The Investment Bank of the Future   
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
█▀

█▄
Facebook Medium
Whitepaper ANN
LinkedIn    Reddit
▀█

▄█

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████ ▀███████▀    ▀██████
 █████▌  ▀▀███        ▄█████
▐██████▄             ▐██████▌
▐█████▄               ██████▌
▐███████▄            ███████▌
 ███████▄          ▄████████
  ████████       ▄█████████
   █████▀   ▄▄▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
 █████     ▄▄          █████
▐█████     ████▄▄      █████▌
▐█████     ████████    █████▌
▐█████     ████▀▀      █████▌
 █████     ▀▀          █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
   ███████████████████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████████████████▀▀▀ ▐████
 ███████████▀▀▀  ▄█▀  ██████
▐█████▀▀▀      ▄█▀    ██████▌
▐███▄▄▄    ▄▄██▀     ███████▌
▐████████ ███▀       ███████▌
 ████████▌█          ███████
  ████████ ▄▄██▄    ███████
   ███████████████▄ ██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
susansose

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 05:12:56 PM

In my case i'm an early adopter, at least i found and invest only this year in crypto.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: