Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 09:52:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How to get a merit?  (Read 176 times)
A.SanchezNo7 (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 05:19:24 PM

Last, Bitcointalk Forum has changed the rules and series of the JR. Accourt has been moved back to Newbei because there is no merit. Still know it is aimed at improving forum quality and limiting spam from signature campaigns but that is somewhat not fair! I've read many topics about how to get merit free but it's hard to implement that because not many people are competent to give you merit. Let me know your opinion and give me advice. Thanks a lot!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
markiz73

Activity: 1190
Merit: 641

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 05:44:04 PM

Need to change your attitude to the forum. Most people come here to earn tokens or cryptocurrencies.
Try to write a good and useful post, it will definitely appreciate.
finaleshot2016
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1007

Degen in the Space

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2018, 07:15:05 PM

I've already seen many posts like this!

Does merits became a big thing nowadays or maybe they just want to join in bounties.  Huh
Instead of creating threads like this, why don't you think a better proposal for the improvement of shitposting and spamming here in forum.
But before thinkin' about the others, think for yourself first, it's really an important thing to start the changes in you.
Just keep creating quality posts and read some tutorials/guides so you can have a little idea about it.

Compiler

Activity: 434
Merit: 86

Community Manager

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 07:16:16 PM

I recommend you because of my experience that you do not useless posts, if you post something, that it is a news or a post of constructive help, you can make posts of all kinds, but those are the ones that merit the most. Go!
xIIImaL
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 07:30:22 PM
Merited by kewlc3s (1)

Last, Bitcointalk Forum has changed the rules and series of the JR. Accourt has been moved back to Newbei because there is no merit. Still know it is aimed at improving forum quality and limiting spam from signature campaigns but that is somewhat not fair! I've read many topics about how to get merit free but it's hard to implement that because not many people are competent to give you merit. Let me know your opinion and give me advice. Thanks a lot!

Is this a attempt to earn merit here? You have to understand the merit usage and how it can be compared dude. Most probably facebook likes and this would be same.

If the people like your post it will be earn merits for you but seeking or trading the merits is not acceptable as per the forum rules mate. This act has been implemented to erase the spammers out of this forum.
carter34

Activity: 1302
Merit: 25

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 07:53:15 PM

I think you are complaining about the merit system and that has to do with suggestion to the forum, therefore : refer your complaint to meta board here  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=24.0 You get the response you are asking for there. Or, I guess you learn how to make quality post and learn how to deal with the merit which seem like it is going to stay with the forum  Shocked

This section is where we discuss about altcoins .
Mila52

Activity: 1022
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 09:29:07 PM

You are really  must to work if want get a merit . You’re annoyed because deprived of the opportunity to earn in the signature campaign. But it can be corrected. Write useful high-quality articles, help to develop the forum. This is the only way to earn merit.
miropp

Activity: 810
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 09:48:13 PM

I saw, that merit provided not only for what the useful posts, but and for interesting thought on prejudice the issue. You can also just write about your experience in crypto. Surely there will be people who will appreciate it.

kewlc3s

Activity: 672
Merit: 140

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 10:18:08 PM

Try to get in other topics...
Actually marketplace not best option for such kind of question.
My advice - go to meta discussions.

Stop to write dear friend, everybody and you..
A.SanchezNo7 (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 11:52:04 PM

Thank you so much for all the feedback. They are very helpful to me.
I would like to stop this topic here. Thanks

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: