Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 05:44:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking For Community Managing / Bounty Managing Job  (Read 95 times)
jhonepereiramaxd (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 08:06:42 PM

Hello,

Now I have 2 years Of Experience In this Field. 
I am Looking For Community Managing / Social media Managing Job
I can manage Medium, Twitter, Facebook, and Telegram Groups. I will post content based around your brand and help you gain followers. Whether you are an established or start-up business, this is perfect for you! and Also I can Manage Bounties For you. I Also Working some projects as a Community Manger.
I can Offer 24*7 Active Telegram.
If you Interesting about my request Please Reply Or Pm Me

Tnakyou!
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 09:50:37 PM

Hello,
Now I have 2 years Of Experience In this Field. 
You can have 10, but without posting valid references it all seems irrelevant. By looking at your English skills, I doubt any brands would really be interested in promoting them through you. Prove me wrong by posting valid work experience.
Parodium

Activity: 1036
Merit: 332

DMs have been disabled. I am busy.

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 10:42:35 PM

You don't appear to have any experience in bounty management, so why are you looking for a bounty management job?

You know that bounty managers are responsible for millions of dollars worth of tokens, what evidence do you have that you can be trusted with sort of responsibility.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: