Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 07:49:42 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: investors running the markets  (Read 125 times)
oscarparott (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 08:21:45 PM

A legit group that are out in California, Dubai and Russia which has investors running the markets. The next bull run will be in alts and only have limited slots open. These group are the largest investment group in crypto-t.me/iblockchainglobal
Sundaey

Activity: 518
Merit: 4

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 08:34:12 PM

And the question is do you have to blame anyone for his or her own strategies of earning a living? No. So I think the market seems running itself through me and you so blame no one and do all it takes to make income except stealing. Imagine you own 10% of what they own to run that you will actually do the same thing so learn from them and be great.

Well, who am I to tell you what to do... Lol
Looking-upto-vod

Activity: 42
Merit: 5

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 08:45:19 PM

A legit group that are out in California, Dubai and Russia which has investors running the markets. The next bull run will be in alts and only have limited slots open. These group are the largest investment group in crypto-t.me/iblockchainglobal

This sounds to me like an advert.

You claim this are the largest investment group with out even stating fact to back it up or putting a link where we can research

And also the cryptocurrency world is quite volatile so how can you predict the next bull run when you are not sir satoshi nakamoto. Lol. Am just saying that this post is not well presented and also do not invest your money based solely on prediction and fake hype
CoinSpeculator

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 08:52:53 PM

you hear this from who? i am not joking asking seriously. if there is a link about that send me please. thank you.
raphyt

Activity: 71
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 08:58:45 PM

Where did you get this information from?. We should do well to research information properly before disseminating it. We know the markets are probably manipulated but you're almost quoting facts and figures. From where please?
CreamIce

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 12:48:11 AM

This sounds to me like an advert.

You claim this are the largest investment group with out even stating fact to back it up or putting a link where we can research

And also the cryptocurrency world is quite volatile so how can you predict the next bull run when you are not sir satoshi nakamoto. Lol. Am just saying that this post is not well presented and also do not invest your money based solely on prediction and fake hype

This post is sort of a proof learning for those who always want to know how a scam looks like. So, newbies pay attention.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: