Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 02:35:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Bitcoin Air⚡️Payments As Light as Air⚡️World's First Multi Blockchain Fork  (Read 29471 times)
mandor

Activity: 1638
Merit: 260

Trphy.io

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2018, 04:51:51 AM

I really like this project, it seems that this will greatly facilitate the transaction in the future.
The project is nice, its very promising and interesting it will be a success in perfect time. The good management and progress will eventually results to a brighter future. The project will reach the top and gain all the goals and plans will be  implemented.

I hope the words you convey are true and in accordance with what you say. it's time to see that happen in the future. let's see it. Time to be patient to wait more
Yes, mate. We need to be patient right now, the project is nice but we can't expect too much about the project. Its new project  in the market  that is why the project team and developers needs make some  tactics to give the investors and supporters yhe satisfaction and the profits they promise from the very beginning.

It must indeed be done to make all participating people benefit from the project that has been made. it's time to be patient and see big profits. I'm very confident with this project
we always look at the development of this project every day and always monitor the latest information from their telegram. this is a promising project and can provide good benefits to the participants, hopefully this project can grow and the development team can provide the best on Bitcoin Air so be successfully in a the future.

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ICO-Master

Activity: 189
Merit: 13

Filter the wheat from the chaff.

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 09:01:18 AM

Another so-called 'Bitcoin' on Ethereum platform.  Not sure what the point is except marketing it aggressively....
GoldenOrder

Activity: 119
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2018, 03:05:00 PM

I see a lot of potential in this coin. Their focus on stability as well as cash opens up a lot of doors for it to be adopted.

Bitcoin Air might become a top 100 coin in the mid term in my opinion.
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 03:11:15 PM

I see a lot of potential in this coin. Their focus on stability as well as cash opens up a lot of doors for it to be adopted.

I think we have the same view for this bitcoin air. I gues this project has all the chance for success. Potential is high and  if good management and progress this will eventually a very successful one in the near future.
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 06:28:55 PM

Bitcoin air is a new but already famous to some investors because of they are already  winner of 2018 cryptaldesh.So now expection is big from the team

Though they are still new in the crypto world they are competitive enough ti face all the challenges that might appear in this project. The platform are all set for the best out of it and the function is a line with the needs and most of it. The expectation is high than the other project around.
As they carry some features just like bitcoin,they have huge amount of investors to work with.I can't wait to see what possible outcome they have after the ICO
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 07:34:32 PM

I don't know, it isn't sure in this respect. Though now the competition between coins has also fallen, but nevertheless the community had had a low opinion about many new projects now.

Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 07:35:34 PM

The project has a great scope in the future too.  As per their tagline, they will make the payment as light as air. So this is great project and I would follow this project and now i am waiting for its further updates.

Ribak1992

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 08:02:46 PM

The project has a great scope in the future too.  As per their tagline, they will make the payment as light as air. So this is great project and I would follow this project and now i am waiting for its further updates.

only time will tell how much the team did everything right. project name, of course, obliges but many similar projects have failed. which means you have to do everything very carefully to get the result.
GromovSer

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 08:18:54 PM

only time will tell how much the team did everything right. project name, of course, obliges but many similar projects have failed. which means you have to do everything very carefully to get the result.
There is enough already of the fact that it's a bitcoin fork. The rest won't keep itself waiting long and I think all holders of coins won't be disappointed in the near future.
kuto

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 08:30:50 PM

The tag line it self give us the idea how the project will run,and what should we expect. The tag line says clearly that everything is going to be gfine and easy. Many are supporting the project right now because of the good feedbacks and aside from that they need to make sure that they can get all the support and funds they need to fund the project whole time for project process and procedures

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 09:08:30 PM

The tag line it self give us the idea how the project will run,and what should we expect. The tag line says clearly that everything is going to be gfine and easy. Many are supporting the project right now because of the good feedbacks and aside from that they need to make sure that they can get all the support and funds they need to fund the project whole time for project process and procedures
One business is promises and absolutely other this proof of these promises. Therefore it is necessary to wait a little time after start of the project and already to render some verdict.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
regalis

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 09:44:20 PM

Bitcoin air is a new but already famous to some investors because of they are already  winner of 2018 cryptaldesh.So now expection is big from the team

Though they are still new in the crypto world they are competitive enough ti face all the challenges that might appear in this project. The platform are all set for the best out of it and the function is a line with the needs and most of it. The expectation is high than the other project around.
As they carry some features just like bitcoin,they have huge amount of investors to work with.I can't wait to see what possible outcome they have after the ICO

Yes, for now its about time to get involve in any ways to be able to make sure that they are working well and has a capacity to change something. Hopefully with their expertise they may arrive a certain number of supporters for their project.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
soenaderecho10

Activity: 322
Merit: 25

“OPEN GAMING PLATFORM”

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 10:19:06 PM

The project and the team behind this are very well determined to get the best way for the future of this platform. Maybe in their continuous improvement they will make this work very well organized. We'll just wait for some updates and information about their development.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 10:23:41 PM

Yes, for now its about time to get involve in any ways to be able to make sure that they are working well and has a capacity to change something. Hopefully with their expertise they may arrive a certain number of supporters for their project.
We should be involved about the project updates  and ways how to market the project. Firts the team  need to know its prospects client's and the funds needed for  the project. Aside from that they also need to ensure the quality of each project development for the convenience and satisfaction of each investors.
Morjana17

Activity: 364

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 11:49:50 PM

We should be involved about the project updates  and ways how to market the project. Firts the team  need to know its prospects client's and the funds needed for  the project. Aside from that they also need to ensure the quality of each project development for the convenience and satisfaction of each investors.

To involved is our part because we are indulging our self in this particular activity it means in any process and updates we need to keep in touch so that we will know the flow of it. Aside from that we need keep the project develop so well.

╭═══════════════════   A L F A ─ E N Z O   ═══════════════════╮
│   \▼/"Develop, standardize, protect, and promote" the AEF Ecosystem\▼/  │
╰════════════ FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM ══════════════╯
Zeque02

Activity: 490

Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 11:52:38 PM

The project and the team behind this are very well determined to get the best way for the future of this platform. Maybe in their continuous improvement they will make this work very well organized. We'll just wait for some updates and information about their development.

No doubt about how the team works hard for the project to be successful. All of them are very determine to get or achieve their main goals.  I am confident that they will succeed as long they continue to work hard with cooperation just like in giving ideas in order to make it well developed. Just hoping that they will continue to be active most especially in giving updates and new information about the project.

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀     |  Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |     ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
JazzyJeff

Activity: 94
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 03:24:55 AM

I like this project and their concept. Especially that I can secure my crypto value to USD and don't have to worry
about the markets volantility. This will contribute to 'real world' adoption, something that (almost)every crypto trader
and crypto-enthusiast is hoping for. I also like the safe method of claiming, no more private key exposure.
Great to see that Bitcoin Air is right on track with all the developments. I"ll follow this project with interest.
zxl912157

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 03:38:10 AM

Very interesting to continue the story of Bitcoin Air.
I see in the bitcoin logo Air is, shipping or payment is like airing so fast in humans . Good Jobs Dev !!
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 12:26:57 PM

Very interesting to continue the story of Bitcoin Air.
I see in the bitcoin logo Air is, shipping or payment is like airing so fast in humans . Good Jobs Dev !!
It is interesting to me, this fork as I monitored some similar projects earlier how far will be able to come and not everyone they could become stronger in the market.

Jedie22

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 12:56:32 PM

I like this project and their concept. Especially that I can secure my crypto value to USD and don't have to worry
about the markets volantility. This will contribute to 'real world' adoption, something that (almost)every crypto trader
and crypto-enthusiast is hoping for. I also like the safe method of claiming, no more private key exposure.
Great to see that Bitcoin Air is right on track with all the developments. I"ll follow this project with interest.
You're statement  buddy is very nice. This is excellent that can be a guide for those who want to invest the project. Actually the good idea is came from the intellectual developers. The concept it self is very fabulous. From the transfer to security features and claiming is very adorable. I hope a good result for this wonderful project.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: