Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 06:20:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Bitcoin Air⚡️Payments As Light as Air⚡️World's First Multi Blockchain Fork  (Read 29471 times)
lembang

Activity: 1106
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 12:45:29 AM

Is Bitcoin Air available in various exchanges, where can I get it? I see that there are many people who use Bitcoin Air signatures, are the bounty available?

Around 7 Exchanges Will be listing Bitcoin Air After Hardfork. More Exchanges will be confirmed soon. Just Today We Von the Voting Competition of CryptalDash Exchange so another Exchange is Added to our List, you Can read the details from here:
https://medium.com/@cryptaldashcoin/give-it-up-for-the-winners-of-coin-comp-phase-20-f09b5e511446

And Here is The Bounty Program Link:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5043988.0
feel free to Join.

Thanks.
a good start and I think bitcoin air has a large community, because you have won the voting and immediately listed in the cryptaldash exchange, congratulations. I will immediately visit the thread bounty and be ready to participate in your various bounties.
that's right. winning a voting competition at the very beginning of the project development. when the coin is not even launched is definitely a proof of mass Community support for bitcoin air. I have also started following this project closely from now. and hopefully, I could earn some of these too.
Good luck team.
it looks like this is what the team wants and they will work very hard for the sake of this project so don't hesitate to join here because this will be a good future and we only need to support the project to run smoothly
Arian247

Activity: 560
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 07:35:16 AM

After all that has been going on in the blockchain industry, it'll be safe to say you guys are on track
mandor

Activity: 1638
Merit: 260

Trphy.io

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2018, 12:33:39 PM

Is Bitcoin Air available in various exchanges, where can I get it? I see that there are many people who use Bitcoin Air signatures, are the bounty available?

Around 7 Exchanges Will be listing Bitcoin Air After Hardfork. More Exchanges will be confirmed soon. Just Today We Von the Voting Competition of CryptalDash Exchange so another Exchange is Added to our List, you Can read the details from here:
https://medium.com/@cryptaldashcoin/give-it-up-for-the-winners-of-coin-comp-phase-20-f09b5e511446

feel free to Join.

Thanks.
a good start and I think bitcoin air has a large community, because you have won the voting and immediately listed in the cryptaldash exchange, congratulations. I will immediately visit the thread bounty and be ready to participate in your various bounties.
that's right. winning a voting competition at the very beginning of the project development. when the coin is not even launched is definitely a proof of mass Community support for bitcoin air. I have also started following this project closely from now. and hopefully, I could earn some of these too.
Good luck team.
it looks like this is what the team wants and they will work very hard for the sake of this project so don't hesitate to join here because this will be a good future and we only need to support the project to run smoothly
yes I see a lot of the highest ranks joining here, this shows that this project has a good future because many the rank seniors and legendary participate in Bitcoin Air. don't never hesitate to be part of this project and we only hope that many people provide support for Bitcoin Air. I believe Bitcoin Air will be successful and run smoothly, then can provide good benefits for the participants here.

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
Loopper

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 02:58:44 PM

feel free to Join.

Thanks.
Good luck team.
yes I see a lot of the highest ranks joining here, this shows that this project has a good future because many the rank seniors and legendary participate in Bitcoin Air. don't never hesitate to be part of this project and we only hope that many people provide support for Bitcoin Air. I believe Bitcoin Air will be successful and run smoothly, then can provide good benefits for the participants here.

The hope of all those who participated in this project to see good results and benefit greatly from the work you have done in this project. I hope that the best will come here.
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 07:55:28 AM

I hope this project attracts more people from the Community and we could beat Bitcoin Cash, which was just a nasty way of trying to overthrow Bitcoin done by sinister means. Bitcoin Air is different, it is going to come to enhance the crypto space, not take away from it. I wrote a blog review and video on BITCOIN AIR and will do another blog review and video soon..

My first vid on Bitcoin AIR enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XCYSLzkG02Q&t=18s

I want more and more people to become aware of this great project, at least we won't be swindled by another scam ICO with this one. I hope it gets on some decent exchanges too.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
HMember

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 01:22:43 PM

Very interesting fork. But I would like to ask an interesting question, it is normal that bitcoin fork it is created on ethereum erc20 platform? It often practices?

Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 02:19:38 PM

I really like this project, it seems that this will greatly facilitate the transaction in the future.
The project is nice, its very promising and interesting it will be a success in perfect time. The good management and progress will eventually results to a brighter future. The project will reach the top and gain all the goals and plans will be  implemented.
Loopper

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 02:54:05 PM

I really like this project, it seems that this will greatly facilitate the transaction in the future.
The project is nice, its very promising and interesting it will be a success in perfect time. The good management and progress will eventually results to a brighter future. The project will reach the top and gain all the goals and plans will be  implemented.

I hope the words you convey are true and in accordance with what you say. it's time to see that happen in the future. let's see it. Time to be patient to wait more
kuto

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 03:05:20 PM

I hope the words you convey are true and in accordance with what you say. it's time to see that happen in the future. let's see it. Time to be patient to wait more
Yes, mate. We need to be patient right now, the project is nice but we can't expect too much about the project. Its new project  in the market  that is why the project team and developers needs make some  tactics to give the investors and supporters yhe satisfaction and the profits they promise from the very beginning.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 04:14:07 PM

It’s great of course that Bitcoin Air (XAP) is the winner in phase 20 of the Coin Listing Competition at cryptaldash, which definitely hopes for community support. I hope the price of the token will be decent.
Wow amazing, that is very nice to know. Well thats true, support from the public and participants is really necessary because they can help the project in many ways, marketing and advertising the project, funds, gaining investors and public trust. Name it and the community can eventually do that.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 07:26:06 PM

The project looks promising as well as beneficial for making an investment. And it has high potential in its growth. So waiting for more updates about the project.

farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 07:32:27 PM

Bitcoin air is a new but already famous to some investors because of they are already  winner of 2018 cryptaldesh.So now expection is big from the team
Morjana17

Activity: 364

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 08:55:44 PM

Bitcoin air is a new but already famous to some investors because of they are already  winner of 2018 cryptaldesh.So now expection is big from the team

Though they are still new in the crypto world they are competitive enough ti face all the challenges that might appear in this project. The platform are all set for the best out of it and the function is a line with the needs and most of it. The expectation is high than the other project around.

╭═══════════════════   A L F A ─ E N Z O   ═══════════════════╮
│   \▼/"Develop, standardize, protect, and promote" the AEF Ecosystem\▼/  │
╰════════════ FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM ══════════════╯
GromovSer

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 09:44:02 PM

Well that is a super light payment !!!
This is true. But you thought, unless this new algorithm will be able to create the competition to the current operating coins?
Zeque02

Activity: 490

Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 10:53:35 PM

Though they are still new in the crypto world they are competitive enough ti face all the challenges that might appear in this project. The platform are all set for the best out of it and the function is a line with the needs and most of it. The expectation is high than the other project around.

Bitcoin air is just new but they have the capability to compete with other project. This simply tells us or give us idea how good the project is, same as what will be the future of this project. I just hope that the team will continue to be active and find ways to develop it more. I will keep track and support every moves that the team will do because they know what best for the project.

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀     |  Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |     ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
allfriends88

Activity: 560

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 11:10:46 PM

Bitcoin water is a great project, they solve a global problem as well as the growth of community-based communication and transparency and also scalability, with the aim of creating the first living ecosystem of dedicated to reduce the Human Footprint, lower living costs, and improve the overall quality of life. I hope they will change things for the good of future generations.
soenaderecho10

Activity: 322
Merit: 25

“OPEN GAMING PLATFORM”

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 11:13:20 PM

Right, but they still have to be on the right track to maintain its consistency in the development process for the better future. The team should be more aggressive in this stuff to really enjoy working with the purpose of becoming a  fruitful outcome.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
regalis

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 11:22:32 PM

Look interesting about the concept of the project. Looking forward for some appealing and attractive ideas that would surely get the attention of the community. Its a good time for the project to start and the benefits are very excited.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 11:51:07 PM

Good project. I in him potentially see the future. Long ago the bitcoin had no fork and I think this can become successful, quite. Remained things are easy.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Loopper

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 12:20:17 AM

Yes, mate. We need to be patient right now, the project is nice but we can't expect too much about the project. Its new project  in the market  that is why the project team and developers needs make some  tactics to give the investors and supporters yhe satisfaction and the profits they promise from the very beginning.

It must indeed be done to make all participating people benefit from the project that has been made. it's time to be patient and see big profits. I'm very confident with this project
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: