Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 08:31:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: WE ALL NEED MONEY  (Read 16406 times)
Elonripeto

Activity: 80
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 11:35:37 PM

Money!! to me the lack of money can lead to more evil !! it all depends on what you have in mind to do with the money, they say sometimes money brings out the true character of a man!! so to me money is needed but one has to structure the way he uses it!! because i see it as a tool
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
K0m3n9

Activity: 126

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 11:54:56 PM

I don't really know when the first time the money was made, and why did they create money? Even though the ancient people when they made transactions they already had the tools to transact in the form of Gold or Silver, I think this is a very efficient transaction tool, because we can transact anywhere in the world.
randall_boss

Activity: 73
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 01:04:24 AM

Money is needed to survive - I believe that is without question. However a LOVE of money, or rather an obsession with money, can become a huge burden in your life and, in turn, create bad habits
mhine07

Activity: 560
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 01:13:33 AM

People always claim money  is the root of evil  but remember poverty always kill some people . You know there is one thing called money,that everyone is trying to find in life and we all need it, don't let anybody deceive, people always pretend they don't really need it but actually they really need it to make life better and more enjoyable. Just work work and earn money.  Believe it or not we really need it.
Well as you can see as of now money is really important in order to survive. It's true that money can be the root of evil if you are going to be deceive and become greedy.
Money indeed is the root of all evil as many said it is true , because people kill just to have money , and its most important now to have a living. We all know that money is important in peoples lives to live everyday and to buy all the things that we need in this world. Money is source of living because without it we cannot buy what we need.

redbullusa

Activity: 18

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 08:18:29 AM

"Money can not buy the best things in life," but without money, it is hard to get things out of life. In the present time, money can dominate everything. Can use the money to get health, time, happiness, knowledge, status and fame, knowledge. And the reality is that it shows the power of money. Money is just one of the tools for human purpose, it isn't the ultimate power to make impossible things possible. , but we can't live on it.
smokingkills

Activity: 24

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 10:03:18 AM

Money isn't everything but it makes people happy and satisfied with their needs.
brentkyle

Activity: 54

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 01:48:01 PM

Money in this lifetime is very important, without it we can't buy food and water and it is needed for transformation.
bitcoingamer8

Activity: 55

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 02:31:45 PM

Money nowadays are being worshiped by people and i think that is not good because they even do bad things just to be able to have it.
Oprah

Activity: 147
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 05:15:48 PM

You need to be able to manage money, and not just spend it. So they will not be missed.
abhibtccc

Activity: 426
Merit: 7

https://blockstream.info , Blockonomics.co

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2018, 05:20:21 PM

People always claim money  is the root of evil  but remember poverty always kill some people . You know there is one thing called money,that everyone is trying to find in life and we all need it, don't let anybody deceive, people always pretend they don't really need it but actually they really need it to make life better and more enjoyable. Just work work and earn money.  Believe it or not we really need it.

Unfortunately it is true, however I believe that World war lll is not too far. And it will be for water according to a saying. This world is actually all about fighting, but in a civilised space we need to do it less. Employment is evolved form of slavery.

██████ PLEASE CONTACT @btcrox on telegram FOR BITCOIN ACCELERATION██████
BTT4ME

Activity: 134

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 05:45:06 PM

We all need money.

I need money because I want to give my family what I wasn't able to get when I was younger. I need money to fulfill my dreams not for myself but for my kids. I need money for all the reasons that I can think of for my family.
iHODL4

Activity: 150

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 05:54:56 PM

Yes, this statement is very true. We all need money because we all have a reason to need the money. I don't know anyone who doesn't need it.
jossss12

Activity: 1

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 08:22:31 AM

True..
It is possible to make money via betting on sites like https://bettingfamily.com
Lanziem

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 08:56:39 AM

"Everything" need money. But money can't buy everything.

That's my philosophy of my life.
RodNick

Activity: 18

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 09:31:03 AM

Money changers people. Money teaches you how to live compromise, to force you to try. For the money, you learn to better deal with one person. For the money, you learn to let go of unnecessary relationships. You are not too obsessed about being kind to everyone. You see, everything we want in life is very expensive. Only when you have enough money can you buy those things. Money isn't everything, but no money isn't everything.
arion6868

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 11:21:49 AM

yes the money is important to survive, money also created by human being, i think is ourselves makes difficult life  Grin
Nayem01536

Activity: 280

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2018, 01:12:56 PM

The importance of money in human life is similar to the importance of food for the body. Just like you can't live even for a few days without food, you can't survive for long without money.
CryptoNegga

Activity: 6

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 10:41:44 AM

i think that relax equals money. money is very important part of life. work work work. i beleive that only money is solve all problems.
DRStrange1

Activity: 20

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 11:21:56 AM

Money makes the world go round
cryptomaster420

Activity: 256
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 11:24:05 AM

Money is not the root of evil, money is safety and power.
It's only evil when you spend it on impressing others rather than helping society.
Instead of saying that money is evil we should encourage good people to become rich

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: