Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:42:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling my Discord Account with CHAIRMAN role on Big Pump Signal. 3 Sec Earlier  (Read 205 times)
Brixx (OP)

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 12:03:27 AM

Looking to sell my discord account with Chairman role on BPS (Big Pump Signal) channel.

First of all, I know lot of people hate pump and dump groups. No, problem. I used to hate them as well. This announce is for those who know what I'm talking about want to risk a little not just hodling.

Anyway,

Big Pump Signal is the biggest pump and dump discord group.

-Almost 100k users.
-They do pumps on Binance
-Over 1300 BTC volume on the last pump. They pumped DATA last Saturday (about 700 BTC from the group, the rest from oustiders)

What's so special with this Chairman role? Chairman roles are getting the signal 3 seconds earlier.
There are some ranks and roles determined by the amount of people that you have invited on the server.

15 invites - @Minister (1 sec earlier)
40 invites - @Senator  (1.5 sec earlier)
100 invites - @Ambassador (2 sec earlier)
250 invites - @Chairman (3 sec earlier) - my account

Of course you can make an account, invite 250 friends and get the rank by yourself. But next pump is Saturday, you need to act fast. Btw, they don't accept discord spamming and so on and they will ban you ass pretty fast. You need to have some good social media skills in order to get that rank until Saturday.

If you wonder what's so special on this Saturday pump, well, during this week they implemented a decay. Basically they removed lot of invites from people so every Ambassador and Chairman lost their rank. Actually right now there are only 10-15 users left with a Chairman role. They were over 100 before. So, yes only few people will get the signal 3 seconds earlier at this next pump.

Wait, that means after this pump I will no longer be a Chairman? Yes and No. At this moment they are saying this decay system will continue but it's not gonna be implemented after each pump. So right now nobody knows if you will lose the Chairman and get demoted to Ambassador role after Saturday pump or after few more pumps.

People who know what I'm talking about already know how much money can be made from a single pump with such an account. Especially this Saturday pump, the first after the decay.

You will receive the account + the email associated with that discord username. I'm dealing only with escrow.

If interested you can contact me on PM and I will give you details about the account and so on. Price is not gonna be cheap.
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Sarora

Activity: 36

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 01:31:09 AM

How did you get so many invites?  Shocked
I'm still struggling to get Senator rank until Saturday.
Sarora

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 02:04:20 AM

tried with twitter and reddit but I got banned fast.
Brixx (OP)

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 02:11:22 AM

Got a big telegram group.
tim-bc

Activity: 538
Merit: 175

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 02:38:08 AM

All we need is a pump and pump group Grin

Also is the signal for both pump and dump? Or only for dump?

Ignore scammers on Skype, Telegram, etc. I will only ever contact you via forum PMs. See profile for fingerprint.
Brixx (OP)

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 02:49:56 AM

Signal is for pump.
What would anyone would need a signal for dump lol  Roll Eyes
Unless if you were not being sarcastic  Grin
tim-bc

Activity: 538
Merit: 175

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 02:52:09 AM

I should have said only for pump*

I don't have the resources to make use of this type of account, but I'm curious how much money you are looking for. 250 invites must have taken some effort.

Ignore scammers on Skype, Telegram, etc. I will only ever contact you via forum PMs. See profile for fingerprint.
Brixx (OP)

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 03:21:20 AM

yes indeed, it wasn't easy. I don't want to talk about prices in public because people will start to bash me out lol. I can only say is a fraction of what someone can make if he know what his doing.
Sarora

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 01:31:27 PM

PM sent.
currencydebt

Activity: 63

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 03:42:20 PM

is this still available?
Brixx (OP)

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 11:07:38 PM

yes it is
CryptoMoonian

Activity: 3

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 11:05:05 AM

Hello Brixx,

I tried to send you a DM but website told me that you don't allow to receive DMs from newbies to the site.

Anyway, how much are you selling your chairman ranked account for?

Thank you
Brixx (OP)

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 11:08:12 PM

Sorry about that. I changed my email settings and now I can receive PM's from newbies.

Didn't sold the account and I'm happy. Made about 30% profit at the last ranked pump. And that's because that pump was shitty due to a pre-pumping of the coin they chose. Usually I'm aiming for 50-60% minimum.

Last two pumps were free for all and I didn't even participate in those lol.

As you probably know the next pump will be ranked so the chairmans will be kings again.

Anyway, account is still for sale if someone has a good offer. If not, I will just keep it for myself.
currencydebt

Activity: 63

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 05:58:18 AM

still selling
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: